Awoo.

Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden

Senator NinjaShark

ohmy.png

Finally someone who knows this game other than me!

This game is awesome and the music is fantastic too:

Edited by Tmsp

I thought we said that we'd all try to forget about that dating sim, Ninj.

In any case, if any of you haven't played it, you totally should. Right now. I've already mentioned before. If that isn't enough for you, the gameplay is actually pretty good. If you hate the usually boring grindy combat from most JRPGs, don't worry with this one. It's got an almost Paper Mario-esque battle system (Where you have to do something during an attack to make it work, like press buttons.) and almost no respawning monsters. It's one of the best freeware games I've ever played for an unsuspecting audience.

Shame Part 2 will probably never be made. Ever.

I heard about this game before! I was under the impression it wasn't released yet!

Boy, do I feel DUMB.

Downloading it now.

Edited by Cola

Replayed this not too long ago to see the secret hell area.

Asperger's and diabetes as status effects?

as a boss battle theme? ANCIENT INCAN GOLD? GOTY all years.

As a related sidenote, I love the slam mixes:

• Thumbs Up 2

Admit it, Ninja; you just made this thread as a thinly-veiled excuse to have everyone share their favorite Space Jam mashups.

And it's working, goddammit.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, it's time to slam again.

Tales of Game's has announced The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa or just Barkley 2: Revenge of Cuchulainn if you like, and will launch a kickstarter for it latter this month.

Awesome, it's about time.

The following info is canon.

The year is 666X. A powerful youngster, wise beyond his years, awakens from a B-Ball induced coma aboard the mysterious dwarf space ziggurat Necron 7, held captive by the Malevolent A.I. Cuchulainn. With no memory of who he is or where he came from, he adopts the identity of X114JAM9 and sets off into the Post-Cyberpocalyptic Wasteland in search of the enigmatic Cyberdwarf, the only one who can reveal to him the terrible truth behind his forgotten past and make sense of his harrowing future.

Face your destiny. Find The Cyberdwarf.

Q4 2013

Edited by Universal Username
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pop Quiz

what do Homestuck, the Protomen and this game have in Common?

they all made a Kickstarter for a Project and reached the desired amount of Money without even trying and with still some days left to spare

Hey everybody,

Everyone at Tales of Game's cannot believe how quickly we passed our goal and we want to thank everyone for your incredibly generous contributions. We are consistently blown away by your enthusiasm and generosity and want to extend our thanks for helping to make Barkley 2 a reality. Barkley 2 is really, really going to happen now and we owe it to you, so thank you.

MAN!!!

Thank you all so much. THANK YOU!!!

We are currently working on stretch goals to make this game even better. We honestly did not expect this to reach our goal in less than a day, so we were caught a little off-guard, but we've got some very good stuff in the works that we think you will be excited about. I would also like to make it clear that we did not ask for enough money to work on this game full-time for a whole year, we asked for enough to work full-time for several months. Every single dollar that we get directly translates into more time we can work on Barkley 2, which means that it will be even bigger and better and funnier. We have huge ambitions for this game and the more you're able to contribute, the more realized our ambitions will be.

Thank you everybody. There will be more news to come very soon so stay tuned!

so there you have it, The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa is funded, up and coming!

now I wonder who all won that Cyberdwarf Bodypillow....

• Thumbs Up 3