Awoo.

Dragon Ball Z Kinect

Marcello

Could be fun. I have Kinect, and I like my Kinect, so I'm hopeful this game will be good. I could see it playing out as a first person brawler in which you take on one opponent at a time in classic DBZ fashion. I'd assume doing gestures will allow you to pull off attacks, and yelling stuff like kamehameha also does the trick. I'll have to keep my eyes on this one, could turn out to be a good fighting game.

Finally a good workout tool. Jaylan, it's your dream come true. I think I'll get it because it'll give me an excuse to yell kamehameha! Without looking like I have mental problems

Hm... I'll be honest: this almost makes me want to get an Xbox Kinect. ALMOST being the keyword here; I'm gonna wait until there's gameplay footage available to see if it looks good and whether or not I'll look like a complete fool while playing it.

Considering Spike's last 3 games... no thanks. Limiting the audience to just Kinect users is a bit strange considering they've been losing sales with each release. But it looks like this game has a lower budget if they're re-using the Ultimate Tenkaichi assets.

Does this mean if I want to do the Father-Son Kamehameha, I'll have to break my arm?

Also Spirit Bomb ftw.

Edited by Nintendoga

This sounds so incredibly stupid that it's amazing.

MAN, my one friend needs to get a Kinect. Then we will have the time of our lives if he gets this. :P

Diabolical Pitch has some Dragon Ball style combo moves. I could totally see some two player co-op fusion going on, lol:

dbgtepisode60_099.jpg

diabolical-pitch-review-02.jpg

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 1

If the game doesn't have you shouting for more than 5 minutes i'll be really disappointed!

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, as long as I can shoot rays of energy at people in 1st person, I'm sure I'll survive.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 6

This is going to be an absolute train wreck.

Yet I'm compelled to buy this travesty anyways, because my years of mimicking the Kamehameha and having absolutely nothing happen has gone on for far too long.

That, and the fusion dance, I've learned from the best, and I'm ready to be put to the test.

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow. This actually looks pretty cool I think.

In that weird "I don't know why this exists but I love it" kind of way. :3

Edited by Wooly-Rolls

My arm doesn't bend that way! MY ARM DOESN'T BEND THAT WAY!!

med_screenlg5.jpg

AW NOW IT DOEEEEEEEES!!! [/abridged reference] (seriously, arms don't bend that way...)

Anyway, I can't say I'm all that interested in this game. I don't have a Kinect for starters, and the gameplay looks overall to be kinda gimmicky, in that kinda way were it'll get boring within a few playthroughs and then the game will be forgotten about.

It is kinda funny though how the thing most people are excited for is simply being able to pull of the Kamehameha movements to play the game. tongue.png

Also I gotta laugh at Krillin being the icon for the "Superior Power" achievement. tongue.png

Edited by Kamicciolo
  • Thumbs Up 3

Why do I get the urge to scream CURSE YE HA ME HAAAAAA!!!!!!! On this xD? Someone'll get the reference

• Thumbs Up 1

Why do I get the urge to scream CURSE YE HA ME HAAAAAA!!!!!!! On this xD? Someone'll get the reference

I do. It's from the Sonichu comics. tongue.png

On-topic, why do I have the feeling that this game will be a mini-game fest? You know, it being on the Kinect and everything?

Edited by Arle985

Trailer:

After seeing it in action, I think it's pretty safe to say that this is going to be yet another piece of crap with the Dragon Ball name on it :/

• Thumbs Up 8

That looks sooooooooooooo bad, and the crappy box art tops it off.

Not gonna lie, I think it could've turned out to be an interesting game.

Too bad the fact that it's on the fucking Kinect kills any hope of that.

Edited by Solkia

I am at a loss of words when it comes to this trailer, maybe I be right back when I collect myself.