Awoo.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: General Console Moe Thread

HunterTSF

image_thumb104.pngAlright since nobody has said anything about this i will, Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 1 is a remake of the first neptunia but, with victorys gameplay awesome right. and yes this is one game i really want to buy and before anyone says anything, no, i don't have a vita but if this game comes to the usa i will get one. so let the hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 1 talk begin.

Considering NISA has licensed all Neptunia games so far, there isn't a doubt that they won't license this one. I say that mainly because Neptunia is one of their best selling franchises. And yes I have a Vita, and yes I will buy this game :P

Edited by Noel

I can't wait for this port! Nep Nep is one of my favorite game characters, because she's cute but at the same time a bitch. XD

Remember how in the first game, if you turned the analogue sticks their bewbs would move... ... ... .... The vita has a touch screen..... .. ...

And you are all bad people.

• Thumbs Up 1

hyperdimension-neptunia-the-animation-01

Alright i'm going to start posting pictures of Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation so get ready for my next post

aprm-diogo4d-choujigen-game-neptune-the-choujigen-game-neptune-the-animation-03-Neptune2.png33us8km.png291439208_1375422348.pngtumblr_mpx0fxd4eG1qfq4k5o1_500.png72106617.pnghyperdimension-neptunia-the-animation-01Hyper_Dimension-Neptunia_The+Animation_3

Alright lets start with some pictures of neptune,oh, and remember the pictures will be from every episode so far, so they might not be in order.

HNNNNNG. You can tell why I have a Neptunia avatar for my PSN account. >w< I absolutely adore these character designs! I don't know about the game though, just seems like your typical mediocre moe game with boob psychics. However, the anime does look cute so maybe I'll just watch that. XP

Kinda funny how the anime looks bad in stills, but better in motion.

EDIT:GTFO Noel and go back to work.

Kinda funny how the anime looks bad in stills, but better in motion.

EDIT:GTFO Noel and go back to work.

No, I'm home from work now. My love for NepNep is infinite. <3

"In your CPU form Dogoo's would be easy"... THEY ARE ALREADY FUCKING EASY! WTF ANIME!? Well... the lil ones are easy, the giant dogoo... DEAR GOD, FEROCIOUS! ;A;

Edited by Noel

img_chrBlanc.pngimg_chrWhite.pngChoujigen-Game-Neptune-The-Animation-EpiHyper_Dimension-Neptunia_The+Animation_2

Alright these pictures of the anime are for fans of Blanc, and yes i'm also a fan of Blanc, but, i'm a bigger fan of Neptune.

hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-dialogue

New picture for hyperdimension neptunia rebirth1. i really like purple heart's new artwork she looks amazing.

I think its good that they are going to be remaking the first game because it has a lot of garbage in it that completely hindered my overall enjoyment of it. Specifically the healing system, why do I need to set priorities for actions to be taken during battle. It left me at the mercy of the fucking AI.

500px-Nepgear_anime.pngNeptunia+ep+4-36b.pngNeptunia+ep+4-37-40b.pngNeptunia+ep+4-41b.pngNeptunia+ep+4-46b.pngNeptunia+ep+4-47b.pngNeptunia+ep+4-5b.pngNeptunia+ep+4-45b.pngNeptunia+ep+5-46-48b.pngNeptunia+ep+5-70b.pngNeptunia+ep+5-72-73b.png

These pictures from the anime are for fans of Nepgear. Nepgear is my favorite CPU Candidate, but, i like Neptune more.

hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-top-1024Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Victory-Battle.pHyperdimension-Neptunia-Victory-Dungeon.neptunia-v-hdd-forms.pngneptuneVvideo-640x364.pngI downloaded the japanese Hyperdimension Neptunia Victoria demo and it was amazing. it was way better then the first one, the battle system, the music, the walking and running around is better and of course the specials are even better, i'm just lost for words on how awesome victory is. and seeing megaman's creator as a special was unexpected, i was like wtf this is awesome. and Neptune and purple heart's new designs look fantastic. i really wish i could get victory but i'm low on money and that money is going to pokemon X and Sonic lost world, if anyone sees victory for 5 or 10 dollars on a online store please tell me.