Awoo.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: General Console Moe Thread

HunterTSF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfXLgiF6f9g

Here is the Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 trailer. it looks amazing chack it out and plz comment. Edited by Nepenthe

im still on chapter 2 on V. clear pretty much both Hyperdimension and MK2. i misses some episode on the animation tho. enjoyed 1-4 so far.

Edited by Daisy-Fan

SAnF-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-The-AnimatiSAnF-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-The-Animati

Alright in those pictures you will see some of the CPU's in swimsuits, YAY! <(^_^)> I just love how Purple Heart looks in her swimsuit it matchs her well. <(^_^)> so everyone who's your favorite.

...I'm noticing a pattern here. Noire represents Playstation, whom Noel is a fanboy of. Blance  represents Wii, whom Psi is a fanboy of.

.....Which means Vert gets no love

...I'm noticing a pattern here. Noire represents Playstation, whom Noel is a fanboy of. Blance  represents Wii, whom Psi is a fanboy of.

Noire is the perfect balance, Blanc's flat chest leans more towards the childish image of the Nintendo world. While Vert's wholesome bosom reflects the mentality of a teenage guys fluctuating hormones. Meanwhile Noire achieves perfect balance by having a bosom that is not to big, and not too flat but just right.... Yes I just went philosophical on anime tits, sue me. :P

Well, I like Blanc because she's pure.

Well, I like Blanc because she's pure.

PURE!? HA! More like a pure bitch! She's a cutie, but Noire is love, Noire is everything, Noire is salvation.

PURE!? HA! More like a pure bitch! She's a cutie, but Noire is love, Noire is everything, Noire is salvation.

She doesn't do anything perverted. That's pure.

Alright Noel and PSI Wind don't fight. this topic is to talk about the Hyperdimension Neptunia series so no fighting ok. plus anyone can talk about their favorite character, well i talk about Neptune being the best and PSI Wind talks about blanc and Noel talks about noire, but, that's my point anyone can talk about anything neptunia so have fun ^_^

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

I did see it but it was very very sad, but the new opening and ending were amazing. it was sad when Yellow Heart was beating up Neptune and when she still didn't remember Neptune, but at the very end she did remember her. i was crying so much when i saw this episode.

588px-TV_anime_Hyperdimension_Neptunia_IHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-TheHorribleSubs-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-The

OK it's time for some pictures of IF from the anime so i hope there's some IF fans here. i'm a fan of IF but i'm a bigger fan of Neptune, well enjoy the pictures.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good thing you didn't continue with those Eggplant pics :V

Speaking of which, I heard those monsters are actually in the games. This true?

Yeah i know. and about the Eggplant monsters i really don't know because i don't have victory maybe you should ask someone who has victory.

The TGS trailer for rebirth 1 it's amazing and the new theme song for it is fantastic. i love how Neptune looks in the game and the battle system is so good. enjoy ^_^ Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

Everyone Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Is Getting A Vita Remake Too! i somehow knew The "Re;Birth 1" at the end of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 was a clue that they were going to remake mk2. Also, Compile Heart will start revealing details about the Noire spinoff, Hyper Goddess Creed Noire: Planet Destroyer Black Heart, in the November issue of Dengeki PlayStation. so everyone what do you think? well i know i can't wait to hear more about the mk2 remake. ^_^

Does Mk.2 really need a remake? The first game was the one that needed it the most.

Compile Heart, NISA, and Gust have been remaking/porting several games for the Vita lately, so I'm not really surprised.