Awoo.

What Winter Games do you expect or want?

dabbido

Hey everyone Ive been thinking about this but since I see no topic about it I decided doing it... We already know some events that will be in MSatOWG (wow thats a long abbreviation) like Snowboarding, Alpine Skiing, Bobsleigh and Speed Skating, wich other events do you want to see or expect? there arent many events but we have Curling, Ice Hockey, Biathlon, Free-style skiing, Figure Skating, Ski Jumping and more. I personally would love some Ice hockey or Curling but I doubt they will be there :( Im guessing Ski Jumping, Skeleton and Figure skating will probably make it, unless Skeleton is a DS only event. So what do you want to see? and how do you think it will play? Also I have an awesome idea for a dream event =3 for Dream Snowboarding how bout the characters go on koopa shells instead? like good ol Mario 64? and of course have special attacks to bring down your enemies! I can see mario throwing fire balls =P

So far the one event I think would be more interactive and funny would be curling XD throwing your disc thingie and then two team mates get in front of you and start shaking wii-motes in a sweeping motion!!!!

Edited by dabbido

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sega DogTagz

• ovarloard

• dabbido

• The Adventurer

Basketball is a winter sport, right? Let's get basketball up in this. Mario is also known as jumpman, after all.

Also, Hockey. Complete with the fighting. Extra fighting, as a matter of fact. You know what? Forget the hockey game. Lets just have them take turns beating each other up with hockey sticks.

Super downhill ice skating freestyle laser sword duels.

I mean, curling. :unsure:

Edited by Blacklightning

The ski jump is practically in by default. If I wanted to stretch my expectations into a double, then I’d shoot for mogul courses and ski aerials competition. The X-games this ain’t bit those events are in the Olympics and could prove to be pretty fun.

The half-pipe would also be cool, snowboard of course.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Half pipe snowboarding! Oh, and figure skating singles. I hope the latter one appears in the game. I dream of seeing Knuckles figure skate. That is all. ;3;

I have an awesome idea for a dream event =3 for Dream Snowboarding how bout the characters go on koopa shells instead? like good ol Mario 64? and of course have special attacks to bring down your enemies! I can see mario throwing fire balls =P

You know, I reckon there's a good chance of them doing something like that with this one, with the extra freedom they're getting with the Dream Events. If they're allowed to use bosses from the other games in the Adventure Tours (exclusive to to the DS version, apparently), I'm sure they may not want to stop there.

I dream of seeing Knuckles figure skate.

I wonder if they could make couples figure skating work? I got no clue on that one but I'd find it a ton more entertaining than the singular variety. (also you'd be screwed looking at the imbalance between boys and girls).

Something else to think about I guess...

Half Pipe Snowboarding, as Gabz Girl said, would be nice.

Also, I'd want curling, Figure skating, and perhaps Hockey!

Heeeeyy Half Pipe! never thought of that! that would be neat indeed and super sonic vs super mario snowball fight would be awesome to see LOL!!! I wonder how much the dream events will vary now... the first ones were slight variations with special attacks. Id love to see them at least doing that on popular stages of both worlds anyone agree?

I wonder if they could make couples figure skating work? I got no clue on that one but I'd find it a ton more entertaining than the singular variety. (also you'd be screwed looking at the imbalance between boys and girls).

Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games.

soniclovesmario.jpg

Edited by OvErLoRd

The game would be a laughing stock if they allowed that. Plus, I imagine that the Olympics would have a rule that dictates m/f partners and anything else would be really pushing that license.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I wonder if those couples could extend between the two franchises. Sonic and Peach, perhaps?

Why is it that when the idea of Sonic and figure skating turns up, the first thing I realize is that Sonic with bladed feet equals instant death within a three-hundred mile radius?

Anyway, definitely a half-pipe snowboarding thing, too. A Tony Hawk-lite experience, hopefully.

Ice Hockey, I'd play that game just to fuck around and hit characters with the sticks...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm almost certain we'll see one one that involves you skiing downhill using the balance board to be honest, hope it's executed well if they do though

Since figure skating did make it in (<3), I'm now also hoping for curling. Curling is hilarious. I REALLY want to see that implemented in the game so badly! >3<

Since figure skating did make it in (<3), I'm now also hoping for curling. Curling is hilarious. I REALLY want to see that implemented in the game so badly! >3<

Figure skating HA! That seems like something I have to see.

And curling, I picture Sonic and Mario as 2 feeble old men doing that.

(No offense to anyone who actually does curling)

Snowboarding would be cool to see.

Maybe they'd even take a wack at some Skeleton?

Or bobsled.

............ seeing as I have never watched the Olympics EVER up until Bejing in 2008, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.... (Curling, de nani?)

.... I'm just gonna go with what speedfreak said about the snowball fight. xD

I just want to see Amy jumping into the air to perform a "tripple-axl" or a "tripple-sal-cal" or whatever else those figure-skating moves are called.

If I can see that and control it as it happens then I will be totally happy.

'Nuff said. Period.

• 2 weeks later...

I want the characters, during the hockey event, to get into fistfights.^^

Not likely, but I can dream.^^