• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dobkeratops

• ShadiWulf

• Patticus

• Adamis

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, surprised that video is still up, maybe it's a intentional leak by Sony, but it's a video from GDC 2008, so it's a old build.

whats this

i dont even

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Saw this on Kotaku earlier today.

Am i the only one who feels like having a group hug after? :o

*hugs everyone*

It-It's beautiful ;-;

and Sahdikat. You said in the other topic that this will make PS3 the best console ever... No matter how great team ICO is that's an overstatement. Takes more then one game bro :9

I'll just copy and paste what I put in the E3 '09 Participants Thread:

That's really nice footage, but as you say it's certainly well over a year old and, if real and we do get that trailer this year sometime, it'll look far and away nicer than what we see there (or, erm, what else we see at E3, heh) - the stacks of buildings when 'Project TRICO' appears onscreen in the middle won't look like Jenga towers waiting for the player to collapse them. And is that a baby Griffin?

Also it's not that beautiful, but the revised trailer that will no doubt be showing this year most definitely will be.

It-It's beautiful ;-;

and Sahdikat. You said in the other topic that this will make PS3 the best console ever... No matter how great team ICO is that's an overstatement. Takes more then one game bro :9

There is valkyria chronicles too ;) and Little Big Planet, but I won't derail this topic about why I think PS3 is the best =P

Yup, the PS2 is still the best console ever just by sheer numbers. As in, it has ICO and SotC and if all these years of maths taught me anything is that 2 is greater than 1.

Now, if we got HD remakes of both of those on the PSN...

But we can't blame ShadikatRawr for his excitement, given how this mere concept alone is more appealing, endearing and beautiful than anything else we've seen this gen. Still two weeks away and E3 has already delivered :3

The baby Griffin appears to be shot up with arrows at least twice in the video. Either it's gonna die at the end or you'll have to set it free so it can be a free Griffin and live freely. As a Griffin.

It's a Griffin y'know.

cv0082.jpg

Wow that looks really quite good. If this turns out to be something really amazing thebn I may consider buying a PS3.

I really hope they show off a new build of this at E3. I can't imagine what it looks like now since that video is over a year old, probably really breathtaking!