Awoo.

What do you want to see in Episode 3?

Big Boss (legendsneverdie)

Knuckles Knuckles Knuckles. Well, if Dimps ever makes Ep 3, then a playable Knux is inevitable.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since we're likely to see Knuckles again in some form, I'd like to see a Versus Mode of some sort. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd rather there not be another one. Seeing the reactions to the teaser of EP. 2 around here gave me a headache I'll never forget.

But as for an ACTUAL reason, I'd rather Sonic Team not waste their time with half-assed cash-ins from now on, and just stick to working on games that had effort intended for it to begin with.

Since we're likely to see Knuckles again in some form, I'd like to see a Versus Mode of some sort. biggrin.png

Yes, for Ep3 SEGA should bring back the Sonic 2 style two player vs split screen mode, which remains to this day so much fun.

How about Knuckles, Sonic CD style music (at the very least) and S3&K level design. THAT'S WHAT FANS OF THE MEGA DRIVE GAMES WANT ISN'T IT?

So please make the true sequel that S3&K deserves.

Edited by MilesKnightwing
  • Thumbs Up 1

Like everyone has been saying, Knuckles and a versus mode.

Also, assuming they are sticking to the co-op thing, I think it'd be cool if we got to choose any two characters we want, and the combos would be different depending on who we choose. Kinda like Advance 3, except not crap...

Oh yeah, and dare I say it, Amy playing like she did in Advance 1 would be cool honestly.

What I'd like to see is a conclusion to the 4 series.

E2 concludes everything though. The presumed bad ending that we see in Beta 8 has...

Death Egg Mk.II shutting down, and that could be a conclusion in iteself. And then there's the potential unseen good ending that could end with the entire thing being destroyed.

Like SEGA have said, the story is completely wrapped up. It doesn't need further closure.

The problem with the 4 saga already being done is that it doesn't FEEL done. I mean I was under the impression we'd get 3 or 4 parts. Not just 2. And more characters like Amy and Knuckles.Maybe not playable, but there in the story. and it's really disappointing how little planet really didn't have any important breathtaking role other than to be there to connect CD to the classics.

The problem with the 4 saga already being done is that it doesn't FEEL done. I mean I was under the impression we'd get 3 or 4 parts. Not just 2. And more characters like Amy and Knuckles.Maybe not playable, but there in the story. and it's really disappointing how little planet really didn't have any important breathtaking role other than to be there to connect CD to the classics.

I'm inclined to say that's only because SEGA expected E1 to be the holy grail of the franchise and were shocked beyond belief when we pointed out that it could hardly have been more shit. So instead of continuing it willy-nilly, they're actually playing it safe and can cull it any time.

S4 is crap, and unless they back and rebuild E1 and E2 beyond recognition it will always be crap. They should just end it and continue with a decent classic style title, Sonic 5 or otherwise/

• Thumbs Up 2

E2 concludes everything though. The presumed bad ending that we see in Beta 8 has...

Death Egg Mk.II shutting down, and that could be a conclusion in iteself. And then there's the potential unseen good ending that could end with the entire thing being destroyed.

Like SEGA have said, the story is completely wrapped up. It doesn't need further closure.

Not to instigate, but...

And what about the Master Emerald textures? Just because the Death Egg mkII is dormant, does not mean that Eggman can't just grab that giant rock and use it to power it up again. And do you really think that those sound effects indicate an explosion? :/

Okay, if this is where Sonic 4 will likely end, then what was the point of bringing in the Little Planet?

Edited by Komodin

Not to instigate, but...

And what about the Master Emerald textures? Just because the Death Egg mkII is dormant, does not mean that Eggman can't just grab that giant rock and use it to power it up again. And do you really think that those sound effects indicate an explosion? :/

And the sounds to go along with it. Seeing as they've gone with saying "E2 is the end of the S4 saga unless we decide otherwise" all that could be better put to use in a different game. he Metal Sonic teaser in E1 was a teaser for E2. The unseen teaser in E2 isn't yet for E3.

And I hope it never is.

Also, I was implying there could be a different credits sequence that has thing you've written in italics and then the other thing would be part of a separate teaser. So you get a different ending and teaser to go along with it.

Okay, if this is where Sonic 4 will likely end, then what was the point of bringing in the Little Planet?

To pretend there was a plot. And it explains Metal Sonic. If Metal Sonic was lying dead on Little Planet after CD, Eggman couldn't run back and collect him until Little Planet showed up again.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

What do I want to see in Episode 3? Dimps gone, period!

Other than that, knuckles, an option to play solo as Sonic, Tails or Knuckles and for good measure, Metal again! Lastly, original special stages, I swear if Sonic Team were the ones developing it, none of these things would be a problem!

Still can't wait to try episode 2 though B)

As much as I want them to cut out the faux genesis music, it probably has to be there for consistency. So if I get a playable Knuckles complete with *insert preferred Knuckles transformation here*...actually I'll just stop there. That's the most realistic thing I could ask for.

Other things that I'd like, but will probably never happen are:

*A boss battle against a Metal Sonic/Metal Knuckles tag team

*fixing the spin dash sound

*lock on between all three episodes

*other characters as DLC

• 2 weeks later...

Four stages aren't a problem it's an episodic game.

Technically Sonic 4 has 8 stages now. So I don't know why people are complaining about each EPISODE in ONE game is a big problem

- Let Sonic Team take care of this game. Dimps you're okay, but you have a bit of a Spring and booster fetish, I can make Sonic go fast on his own thanks.

- Lock on with all three games

- Knuckles or Amy

- Make it take place on Little Planet still encased in the Death Egg. Oh and TIME TRAVEL ofcourse, though it wont really make sense the damage has been done already.

Well, I would like to have another side story like Episode Metal, where you play as Knuckles.

I would also like to have the game take place on Little Planet (it was in Episode 2).

Well, I would like to have another side story like Episode Metal, where you play as Knuckles.

I would also like to have the game take place on Little Planet (it was in Episode 2).

Sonic & Tails actually never set foot on Little Planet in Episode 2. It was just there in the background.

That Sonic CD download trailer that showed the Sonic 4 model a while back really teased me, I thought we'd already be getting Time Travel. What's the point of Little Planet if there will be no time travel? As much as I dislike Sonic 4 it better not end on this note, I have questions and I want answers.

That Sonic CD download trailer that showed the Sonic 4 model a while back really teased me, I thought we'd already be getting Time Travel. What's the point of Little Planet if there will be no time travel? As much as I dislike Sonic 4 it better not end on this note, I have questions and I want answers.

Because if there was time travel, then everyone would accuse it of being a Sonic CD rehash.

Edited by Shigeru Miyamoto

- Yes, like why the fuck the spindash is deliberately shit forcing us to use speed boosters.

Whilst the cutscenes connecting CD to Sonic 4 were really nice, I wish SEGA had given us Sonic CD 2011 and then left CD alone. It's very clear Sonic 4 is not worthy to be connected to Sonic CD. As for an Episode 3: four zones with time travel? I shudder to think what they might come up with.

I hate this talk about whether a game is worthy to be connected to another or not. It's really fucking stupid.

• Thumbs Up 2

Because if there was time travel, then everyone would accuse it of being a Sonic CD rehash.

Like it already is? This whole game is a mesh of Sonic 2 (including scrapped zones), Sonic 3, and CD.....and Sonic 06 nah I'm kiddin'

- Yes, like why the fuck the spindash is deliberately shit forcing us to use speed boosters.

Whilst the cutscenes connecting CD to Sonic 4 were really nice, I wish SEGA had given us Sonic CD 2011 and then left CD alone. It's very clear Sonic 4 is not worthy to be connected to Sonic CD. As for an Episode 3: four zones with time travel? I shudder to think what they might come up with.

We aren't forced to use boosters because of the spindash, we're forced to use boosters because they're freaking EVERYWHERE.