Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Sorry, I missed that. You know my real job is getting the game finished and up to scratch right, keeping on top of questions is almost a full time job in itself tongue.png

We don't do cross saves or cross play between Vita and PS3. It's a pretty big chunk of work so we've spent that instead making each as polished as we can!

---

S0L

---

What a shame. I would of like to share my save across both platforms. Oh well. Still going to get both versions. It's just that I would have to unlock everything twice. =o

Thanks for answering my question! <3

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Because not everybody reads it...

SU_45-0-noscale.jpg

SU_45-2-noscale.jpg

SU_45-3-noscale.jpg

SU_45-4-noscale.jpg

SU_45-7-noscale.jpg

SU_45-8-noscale.jpg

So if Eggman wins, he instantly claims ownership of every world in the universe? Well alright then,

• Thumbs Up 9

LOL everybody is like: "ya, let's have some races! =)"

And Eggman is like: "yo bitches, your worlds are mine and stuff hoho"

And then everybody is: "buuuuuuh"

And the cars are all like "vrum, vrum"

And then Sonic is like "'sup bitches"

And then it ends.

Edited by Jango

I have a question for anyone who may know the answer.

With all the newer info coming out about the mods increasing stats and such, has it been said whether or not the mods visually/physically change the vehicles, or are the just invisable modifications that alter stats?

Thanks in advance.

I have a question for anyone who may know the answer.

With all the newer info coming out about the mods increasing stats and such, has it been said whether or not the mods visually/physically change the vehicles, or are the just invisable modifications that alter stats?

Thanks in advance.

They were demoed in the Play Expo footage. They just change your racers stats.

As far as I know, it doesnt alter the vehicles appereance itself, just its stats.

I loved that comic, specially how they note Beats new vehicle and the "reason behind it"

I remember S0L saying on Sega Forums, that you can place the stickers in your car, but that's about it. He used as an example the stickers 'Sonic', 'heart' and 'hot-dog', so you can spell "Sonic loves hot-dog" in your car =D

Edited by Jango

I remember S0L saying on Sega Forums, that you can place the stickers in your car, but that's about it. He used as an example the stickers 'Sonic', 'heart' and 'hot-dog', so you can spell "Sonic loves hot-dog" in your car =D

I thought stickers are just for your license?

I thought stickers are just for your license?

It is? Well, I was making an assumption that the stickers were for the cars xD

No NiGHTS? Really?

Suck a dick, Archie.

tumblr_m0oqp2AdBh1rnsvazo1_400.png

I'm actually rather thankful for that.

Also, that ASR comic seems a bit... short. Is this a preview, or the whole thing? I wanted to see some actual racing in a promo comic.

• Thumbs Up 6

Also, that ASR comic seems a bit... short. Is this a preview, or the whole thing? I wanted to see some actual racing in a promo comic.

Pretty sure that has to be just a portion of it.

What kind of promo comic wouldn't end with a "TO BE CONTINUED IN/FOR THE REST OF THE STORY CHECK OUT <insert game logo here>"?

It's a preview. The actual comic features an issue-long race against Eggman and an appearance by Starlight Carnival at the end. (As well as a humorous gag strip that explains why Sonic's in a car.) smile.png

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap. I forgot all about the NiGHTS comic, boy did that have some atrocious artwork. Reala should never EVER expel green saliva.

Hey S0L, finally the game have CO-OP Online and sliptscreen online or not?

I read the IGN Preview and they say that the game don't have online splitscreen.

That´s scare me.

Thanks.

Hey S0L, finally the game have CO-OP Online and sliptscreen online or not?

I read the IGN Preview and they say that the game don't have online splitscreen.

That´s scare me.

Thanks.

I believe it has been confirmed that there IS split-screen online, but not co-op online.