Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

In other words, just because people don't want to deal with BS they don't have the right to criticize the game for a very obvious flaw on an otherwise amazing package. Also, they don't have the right to unlock all the characters because, according to you they won't use them. Yeah ok.

For people who are having trouble with the Ai or stuck on courses, do some of the time trials, because the Sumo ghosts take some pretty good racing lines which are not too hard to emulate. I've already improved my times just by looking at what the 'ghosts' do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Riverstone you don't know what you're talking about. If I had Vectorman in this game I'd main him indefinitely without even considering anyone else no matter how he turned out.

So I just this moment beat all the GP's... on Expert, on my first attempt.

it was quite funny watching 5 seperate trophies pop up.

But those of you who are saying, Expert is too hard... oh my my... you are in for a horror of horror.. You've not seen the 'expert' ghosts yet. These things are mental! They're so hard to beat it's insane, this is up there with Wipeout HD's beat Zico's trophy, it's that hard!

Congratulations!

Honestly, I'm lovin' the challenges that the expert ghosts give me on time trial. I've beaten one or two of 'em so far. If things were too easy, it wouldn't be enjoyable and it'd be pretty boring, but that's me. I earned my Star License tonight and I only have two more characters to unlock! People who haven't gotten there yet or think they can't do it, keep at it, 'cause it'll help your skills greatly in the process and beating expert mode sure ain't impossible.

...On a side note, racing on the water makes me feel like I'm playing Wave Race 64.

I finally got the last unlockable, it feels good.

Holy hell, AGES is amazing.

All I want is it's boating form, because god those sounds it makes almost delude me to think I'm playing a Dreamcast.

Though it's pretty crazy having the ability to play as a VMU, which is also amazing as hell.

..On to unlocking Eggman, unless I have to unlock all the tracks first, that is..

• Thumbs Up 1

I finally got the last unlockable, it feels good.

Holy hell, AGES is amazing.

All I want is it's boating form, because god those sounds it makes almost delude me to think I'm playing a Dreamcast.

Though it's pretty crazy having the ability to play as a VMU, which is also amazing as hell.

..On to unlocking Eggman, unless I have to unlock all the tracks first, that is..

We must be playing at a very similar rate because I just unlocked him and now have to move onto Eggman as well... :P

• Thumbs Up 1

We must be playing at a very similar rate because I just unlocked him and now have to move onto Eggman as well... tongue.png

Pfff..I bet we're not the only ones who're unlocking characters this way at this rate. :P

Oh and I didn't know it's possible to drift in the air, that could of lead to so many victories! D:

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but on "Race of Ages" you can choose if you want to go to the plane or boat section of the track. If you're in first place you will notice two holograms of a jet and a ski flying above you as well a split in the road just ahead. If you take the path to the left you will go to the plane route, and the path on the right will take you to the boat route. I always thought the path it choose was random, my mind was blown when I found this out. Do remember though that the person in first gets to decide which route every racer takes.

Edited by CallieMacN
  • Thumbs Up 7

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but on "Race of Ages" you can choose if you want to go to the plane or boat section of the track. If you're in first place you will notice two holograms of a jet and a ski flying above you as well a split in the road just ahead. If you take the path to the left you will go to the plane route, and the path on the right will take you to the boat route. I always thought the path it choose was random, my mind was blown when I found this out. Do remember though that the person in first gets to decide which route every racer takes.

OOOOOOHHHHHH, it all makes sense now! Holy crap that's AMAZING!

Edited by KrazyBean

I had no idea about the boat in Race of AGES.

And god damn it. Can anyone do that drift shortcut in Carrier Zone right before the finish line? I can't do it for the love of god so I can't do the Hard or Expert races.

My mind is blown with that Race of Ages thing.

Can anyone do that drift shortcut in Carrier Zone right before the finish line?

it took me a while but Im starting to pull it without breaking the boxes. Not always, but Im improving at it :P

Edited by Ferr

it took me a while but Im starting to pull it without breaking the boxes. Not always, but Im improving at it tongue.png

I'll try more then, I guess.

Also I've done everything possible and if I'm not wrong, the pre-order DLC is not available in Singapore or Asia for that matter since it's the same anyway.

I seriously hope Sumo Digital make it available here too. I'd be a real sad panda :(

Oh, I just hope Alex Kidd is available forever after Christmas? Maybe some super secret guy is added in for new year?

Edited by Faseeh

Oh, I just hope Alex Kidd is available forever after Christmas? Maybe Football Manager is added in for new year?

You might want to spoiler tag that. Just loaded the game with January 1st 2013 and the unlockable in question was still unlocked. Nothing else unlocked for New Year's Day, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

well i finally got 232 stars, and now on to unlocking stickers!

also having abit of an issue on Grand prix, i need one more grand prix cup but i can't tell which one i need to redo on

that's why S0L said make sure your in first on the last lap so you choose which route is better for you. i knew those holograms mean something.

Edited by jordine

For people who are having trouble with the Ai or stuck on courses, do some of the time trials, because the Sumo ghosts take some pretty good racing lines which are not too hard to emulate. I've already improved my times just by looking at what the 'ghosts' do.

I hate the AI in this game...but I agree. The Shinobi time trial in World Tour showed me a shortcut I never even imagined. It's like watching a youtube speedrun. Even if you can't do everything, it can help you shave off seconds. Y'know, until you get hit by four drones, two ice weapons and an all-star and get knocked to 6th. Time trial is MUCH easier than the normal race.

BTW, the tank missions are ridiculously easy...even on hard and expert. Same with Battle races and Boost challenges. I find those to be good missions to rack up the stars early on...even if you suck at the normal races.

Maybe Football Manager/Shogun will be made available at a later date much like Alex Kidd, they could keep it a secret until closer to the time by releasing a patch just before.

Finally 100% World Tour...feels good man.

Time to finish off the Mirror GP's and Time Attack!

Edited by KrazyBean

SUMO...

THANKS A LOT BY

GIVE US ALEX KIDD as a Christmas Gift. By the way... there is only a miss: Ryo Hazuki and Opa Opa but with ALEX KIDD I'm so happy now that only i can repeat THANKS

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

So many people saying MK7 already did the transforming kart feature and did it better.

Clearly they haven't payed any attention to this game whatsoever...

I was going to comment towards a few of them on the article myself before realizing it was a waste of time.