Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

He's already the flagman, he can't (or shouldn't) be a character as well IMO.

Can't? In multiplayer the flagman isn't even there. All they'd have to do is release a patch removing the flagman from the game if he was selected as one of the winners of this poll, before he's released as DLC.

The game doesn't even need a flagman.

i don't want Ristar as a racer... because as ASR and ASRT have shown... he looks really odd in 3D.

Guys, it's real strange. S0L say PSV ver. has been completed (Therefore remains in place.) Not to be confused with this version. About 3DSver. I don't know, well. This is a completely different version. Graphic turnovers differ.

PSV ver. In Shops:

<US>

<DE>

<FR>

<RUS>

3DS ver. In Shops:

Found 4 retailers listing new dates for S&ASRT 3DS so far.

http://www.sonicstad...gain-to-janfeb/

Amazon US: Feb 12th 2013

Amazon Germany: Feb 8th 2013

GameStop Spain: Jan 25th 2013

GameStop Germany: Feb 15th 2013

<US>

<FR>

UPD:

<FR>

Analysis:

PSV ver. out: December

3DS ver. out: February

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 1

i don't want Ristar as a racer... because as ASR and ASRT have shown... he looks really odd in 3D.

...Because its a really terrible low poly model with little detail. If they looked to the Japanese box art for reference I think he'd look in 3D.

Also if Ristar can't look in a racing game for being a ball then how did Kirby get an entire racing game to himself :o

News on the poll: Ryo has passed Miku and now is in second place. Segata has over 2000 votes already 0.0

The closest to 1000 mark now are Vectorman, Ristar and Bayonetta. KEEP VOTING... for Sketch Turner too!!!

890451fea3f17820db74e30bf8c99659.png

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 5

...Because its a really terrible low poly model with little detail. If they looked to the Japanese box art for reference I think he'd look in 3D.

Also if Ristar can't look in a racing game for being a ball then how did Kirby get an entire racing game to himself ohmy.png

KIRBYFORNINTENDOEXCLUSIVEDLC

Also if Ristar can't look in a racing game for being a ball then how did Kirby get an entire racing game to himself ohmy.png

Because Nintendo didn't have the same standards and criteria as Sumo?

So far I'm really enjoying this game, surprisingly good! The mechanics are really good and I like the Transforming aspect more then I thought I would (like how you can trick in and out of Transformations and you can drift in all 3 forms, even in the air lol). Seriously, I knew I was gonna love it, but not this much! It's so fun! But I do have a few complaints.

-All-Star moves are a step down: I do like that they are more balanced, but they are, to be honest, kinda generic. It's just the vehicle transforming and getting a speed boost. Not really cool-looking and unique as the 1st game. I'd prefer if they were more balanced like this game, but unique and cinematic like the first, as much as possible anyway.

-Insane difficulty: I know this is an extremely subjective matter, but some of the A-rank missions are so hard I don't think I'll ever unlock everything. This game needs "Unlock Everything" DLC.

Other then that, awesome game, step up for the first one, and just..........AWESOME!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm currently doodling up a car design for Ristar just to show a way he'd work in this game... Give me 5...

I'm currently doodling up a car design for Ristar just to show a way he'd work in this game... Give me 5...

Ah well, I'm only wondering if Segata will even be considered by the folks at SEGA HQ, seeing that they'd have to use his actor's likeness (and if he's willing to).

However, Ryo and Vectorman as potential DLC now satisfies me plenty. Segata would just complete that package.

Ristar_ASR_concept_by_viperxmns.jpg

If it looks like that, but without that back black part, I'm happy biggrin.png

Edited by Jango

Ok how do you do this S bend at the end of Billy Hatcher?

I'm on the time trials and each time this is where I keep crashing, I don't know how the Sumo Ghost does is but his car never lifts when it turns left. However mine always slambs int that wooden fence each time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ristar_ASR_concept_by_viperxmns.jpg

If it looks like that, but without that back black part, I'm happy biggrin.png

Looks more like a car for that Monkey ball character. Edited by ArtFenix

I like that but it's so typically what you'd expect from a Ristar styled vehicle.

I'd want something that thinks more outside of the box, Ristar is an alien shooting star don't forget :P

Hi all!!

So what more do you have to do to unlock the rest of the GP races?

I've finished first in every series including Dragon Mirror on Hard and yet series 7-10 remain locked?

Also have over 130 stars on World Tour.

Am I missing something?

so i've been playing the ps3 demo countless times until i get my copy tomorrow

seriously, i can't stop playing this, it took everything what the first game did right and wrong and heavily improved upon it

I unlocked NiGHTS and I'm now going to main her (I know it's genderless)

Before that I was maining Ms. Patrick, because I thought she handled really well and she was overall just a really cool gal.

I'm gonna miss her, I've always wanted to play as NiGHTS though.

Don't worry Ms. Patrick I'll draw a picture of us, you know, of the good times we had.

In the mean time with NiGHTS I'm going to practice at getting A rank coins in drifting levels.

Comparing Kirby to Ristar isn't really a fair comparison. I get the shape deal, but Kirby is iconic. Standards change when you're legendary and super popular. I love Ristar, but he's a one off character from the mid 90's that had never been in another game until ASR. Including him at all is nice.

SEGA has too many games/franchises that have been ignored, actually. Ristar, Streets of Rage, Vectorman, Skies of Arcadia, the real Phantasy Star (not the stupid PSO series)...

Ok how do you do this S bend at the end of Billy Hatcher?

I'm on the time trials and each time this is where I keep crashing, I don't know how the Sumo Ghost does is but his car never lifts when it turns left. However mine always slambs int that wooden fence each time.

You turn right THEN drift left. You can let go of the Acceleration button whilst drifting to make your drifting arc tighter.

no? you should just be able to advance after you finished the first mirror cup?

Maybe it didn't like that I did Mirror Dragon on Hard?

After posting, I went back and played it on Medium and it unlocked. :Shrugs:

Guess I should have tried that before going back and beating all the GP's on hard.

Also It would be cool to have an alternate way to Reverse Fire. Like using R1 on the PS3. When in fly mode in order to fire a defensive weapon you have to hold back, which of course makes you go up as well. It's tough to hold a line and also fire behind using the default way.

Hi all!!

So what more do you have to do to unlock the rest of the GP races?

I've finished first in every series including Dragon Mirror on Hard and yet series 7-10 remain locked?

Also have over 130 stars on World Tour.

Am I missing something?

What version of the game are you playing?

EDIT: late. Disregard me

Edited by Mykonos