Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

If that's how you meant it, than yeah. My reaction was made within the context of the previous page.

If I said he was a show off then I would be a jealous hypocrite, since I speedrun myself.

Edited by KrazyBean

Official russian 1C Company told about the exact release date PS Vita version.

Отправлена в продажу необыкновенная гоночная игра Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed для PlayStation 3 и Xbox 360 от компании SEGA. Версия для портативной консоли PlayStation Vita появится в магазинах чуть позже – 7 декабря.

http://www.1csc.ru/news/2012/11/23/30026-sonic-all-star-racing-transformed-ne-prosto-gonki

PSV ver. out on December 7!

So I just earnt my Yokozuma trophy, which is beat all sumo staff ghosts... only theres a few things which still don't make snese.

I checked to see what trophies I still had left to do and realised there was this one. Earn your Triple Star License.

Urm S0L... what exactly do you have to do for this? Only I've checked Yourgamercards and nobody has this trophy. my current license looks like the following.

Game completion: 99%

World Tour stars: 232

Characters unlocked 23.

GP wins 10/10 (All on expert).

Staff ghosts beaten: 159 (Trophy was awarded at 159 even though I thought it would have been 160)

Stickers collected: 90/120

Mods Earned: 38/138.

What more do you have to do to get the triple star license?

So I just earnt my Yokozuma trophy, which is beat all sumo staff ghosts... only theres a few things which still don't make snese.

I checked to see what trophies I still had left to do and realised there was this one. Earn your Triple Star License.

Urm S0L... what exactly do you have to do for this? Only I've checked Yourgamercards and nobody has this trophy. my current license looks like the following.

Game completion: 99%

World Tour stars: 232

Characters unlocked 23.

GP wins 10/10 (All on expert).

Staff ghosts beaten: 159 (Trophy was awarded at 159 even though I thought it would have been 160)

Stickers collected: 90/120

Mods Earned: 38/138.

What more do you have to do to get the triple star license?

Get more mods, it bumps your completion up over 100% since the max you can get is 110%

you use them on the slot machines, you can win stuff like boost, items and status effects from them i.e. "Crashes slow you down less!" "Drones slow you down less!" etc.

Got the game for the 360 & PS3 today. I love it. It does everything better from the first game. Tracks, visuals, roster, music, and items. Almost every inch of this game is crawling with effort, work, and most importantly, love. Sumo, thank you for giving us a great and solid racing experience to play, and thank you for making another great entry in the Sonic series.

• Thumbs Up 2

you use them on the slot machines, you can win stuff like boost, items and status effects from them i.e. "Crashes slow you down less!" "Drones slow you down less!" etc.

Yes, I've been hoarding them, thinking there would be a payoff for them later.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but when using Gillius on his own track, I always seem to hit my head at the jump, it doesn't seem to happen when I use any other character, so I'm pretty much forced to slow down, kinda sucks to have to do that, guess that's what happens when you sit on your vehicle instead of sitting in it.

Thanks, I have no idea what they do. :) Where can I find out how many I have?

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but when using Gillius on his own track, I always seem to hit my head at the jump, it doesn't seem to happen when I use any other character, so I'm pretty much forced to slow down, kinda sucks to have to do that, guess that's what happens when you sit on your vehicle instead of sitting in it.

Is just not Gillius, it can happen with some other characters too. I'm not sure how I stopped doing it, but I try to slow down before the jump, move a little bit to the side, and do a trick so I won't get hit (I'm sure there's an easier way to do it though)

Edited by Pegasus Seiya
  • Thumbs Up 2

Is just not Gillius, it can happen with some other characters do. I'm not sure how I stopped doing it, but I try to slow down before the jump, move a little bit to the side, and do a trick so I won't get hit (I'm sure there's an easier way to do it though)

Oh so it happens with other characters? Alright, so some characters are just a little too big, do you know which other characters it happens to exactly?

and thanks, I'll ty doing that when I race on that track again.

Edited by Lentastic

Thanks, I have no idea what they do. smile.png Where can I find out how many I have?

It comes up next to the slot machine when loading GP's, single races and online, i don't think it works in World Tour unless you manually unlock the slot machine in one of of the tours.

It comes up next to the slot machine when loading GP's, single races and online, i don't think it works in World Tour unless you manually unlock the slot machine in one of of the tours.

Thanks. ^_^

Oh so it happens with other characters? Alright, so some characters are just a little too big, do you know which other characters it happens to exactly?

and thanks, I'll ty doing that when I race on that track again.

Well first it was with Sonic and then it was with Nights (I forgot that it happened tongue.png )

But yeah it hasn't happened in a while after I started doing that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay this is bugging me.

How do I beat the Skies of Arcadia Ring Challenge?

Every time I try I'm like, a few seconds too late and I fail right in front of the finish. It's annoying...

Okay this is bugging me.

How do I beat the Skies of Arcadia Ring Challenge?

Every time I try I'm like, a few seconds too late and I fail right in front of the finish. It's annoying...

it's easy! just gotta use your boost in the right places, i finished with like, 7 seconds to spare first time, i think the hardest ring races are the NiGHTS one and Panzer Dragoon stage.

Be thankful there's no Burning Depths BOAT ring challenge!

Alright I see what I did wrong now, I was saving the boost and I didn't see the game gave you more than I thought it did. Lol