Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

More female characters in general are needed. ASR1 had Amy, Ulala, Zobiko and Chupea. The last two were teamed with guys. Rouge, Blaze, Arle of Puyo Puyo and Nei of Phantasy Star II would all make for great additions.

I agree on that. There werent that much females, although I think the majority of famous Sega characters are male too.

WOW! They've gone above and beyond anyones expectations, and my expectations were already pretty high considering how good the first game was. Truly stunning. Sumo have really outdone themselves. No, that's not fair. Sumo have outdone Naughty Dog! It's been over a decade but I think this is the one to finally overtake Crash Team Racing as the best kart racer ever. Words alone cant express how impressed I am. Fantastic job, Sumo.

To be quite frank toward this game, Classic Stages and Planet Wisp or gtfo.

To be fair, Planet Wisp wouldn't be best choice after Generations.

Tropical Resort or Aquarium Park would fit the bill better.

• Thumbs Up 8

I don't think there's a "need" for more female characters. I'd rather the characters be picked on how interesting they are, rather than trying to even up the genders.

At the moment, the only female characters I'd be interested in seeing are Blaze and Bayonetta.

I don't think there's a "need" for more female characters. I'd rather the characters be picked on how interesting they are, rather than trying to even up the genders.

I dont mean putting females for the sake of it, but theres some interesting females that could make the roster more diverse.

Bayonetta is one, but Im sure she will not appear, due to the nature of the game.

At the moment, the only female characters I'd be interested in seeing are Blaze and Bayonetta.

Which Blaze? The one from Sonic or the one Streets of Rage?

Edited by Tmsp

I dont mean putting females for the sake of it, but theres some interesting females that could make the roster more diverse.

Bayonetta is one, but Im sure she will not appear, due to the nature of the game.

Sorry, I meant that to the topic in general and the post you quoted. I was just too lazy to check who posted it.

Which Blaze? The one from Sonic or the one Streets of Rage?

I meant the one from Sonic, but then again, I'm not really interested in seeing full of even more Sonic characters, even if she is one of my favorites. Blaze from SoR would be cool, but I don't think she'd get in over Axel. Maybe together.

I'm sure many of the more obscure or out there characters will step aside for new obscure or out there characters. I could see Chu Chus, Opa Opa and Bonanza Bros being replaced. Sonic's roster might not lose anybody (except for maybe Big) and will probably see more (Rogue, Silver and Blaze).

I can see where you're coming from but I hope not. Opa Opa's one of my favourite characters in the game because of how unique he is (as well as my own nostalgia of course). It would be interesting to see just how he would change modes, whether it be through the use of additional parts (from the Shop like in the old games) or actually transforming his body.

Wait, crap, obscure characters may be removed?

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ALEX KIDD. You could pop him in his peticopter for flight sections, man!

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 7

I have a feeling Shadow is going to be removed...

I don't know why, given his popularity among kids.

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait, crap, obscure characters may be removed?

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ALEX KIDD. You could pop him in his peticopter for flight sections, man!

It's no USE!!!

Seriously Alex Kidd better be in

I have a feeling Shadow is going to be removed...

Meh, I doubt it. He's probably an unlockable now instead of one of the starter characters.

The announcer from the original game sums up my thoughts on this game.

Hey I remember this feeling. Excitement!

• Thumbs Up 1

When Sonic Generations or Sonic 4 hype is abound, people tend to go nuts over things like physics, level selections, and originality.

When S0L drops the ASR bomb, we all join harmoniously in awe and ecstasy. This is truth.

It's because we have far less specifics to conplain about.

I'm 16...

I hope you're right though.

I like him too. I just meant that, since the majority of buyers will be kids, I'd be very surprised if Shadow didn't make it in.

So is it coming out this year or next year? Or don't we know?

The trailer says 2012.

Edited by Faceground Unleashed
  • Thumbs Up 1

When Sonic Generations or Sonic 4 hype is abound, people tend to go nuts over things like physics, level selections, and originality.

When S0L drops the ASR bomb, we all join harmoniously in awe and ecstasy. This is truth.

Because this game isn't doing anything wrong. At all. This is truth.

Although I do expect some rage when the character roster is revealed and certain characters don't make the cut.

Edited by Robuttnik

And in regards to Shadow, (assuming he's in the game) I think they probably just switched Shadow and Knuckles in terms of who needs to be unlocked and who's available from the start.