Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

There's foul play afoot. I say Silver should be disqualified!

But then, y'know, not my call. Not that this means anything, after all.

There's foul play afoot. I say Silver should be disqualified!

But then, y'know, not my call. Not that this means anything, after all.

Entirely disqualifying one character would be to disregard a number of honest votes for them and mean that those honest voters don't get a chance to vote for who they would have done otherwise.

I went ahead and voted for Classic Sonic, knowing he wasn't doing too well. Second and third choices would have gone to Blaze and Rouge. And Silver, again, would be last. Ah well. I'm glad to see Nack up there. I couldn't really choose between him and Classic, so the rest of the votes did that for me.

Edited by Blue Blood

Actually, I was toying with the idea of a cameo for whoever wins...

I wasn't sure which character to vote for, but if there's a chance that Nack/Fang might get a cameo then I'm going for him. Sorry Rouge. :P

Actually, I was toying with the idea of a cameo for whoever wins...

Not if there is rampart cheating though. As I said in the rules post, I'll happily dock points or disqualify a character if it gets out of hand. My experiment, my rules. I made that clear from the start, and if people don't like it, they're welcome not to take part tongue.png

That would be pretty awesome. Now I'm especially hoping Nack wins! I was already expecting we might see some cameos around the levels. Like Knuckles, Blaze and Big in SST's Green Hill, and Linda in Sunshine Tour.

Cameo, huh? Well that's fine. I don't feel bad about Rouge losing then. :)

If Big, Gamma and Rouge were in this game that would complete the SA cast.

Sorry if this was asked already, but,

Will we be getting just he single camera view in the game, or will we get something like, Behind, far behind, cockpit and front bumper views?

I think flying through the air in the cockpit from the driver's perspective would be really fun!

S0l, I have a question. Wouldn't a player using the WiiU's gamepad have a bit of an advantage considering he can have a map or his own screen to himself?

Sorry if this was asked already, but,

Will we be getting just he single camera view in the game, or will we get something like, Behind, far behind, cockpit and front bumper views?

I think flying through the air in the cockpit from the driver's perspective would be really fun!

Pretty sure it was asked, and the answer was that there's no behind-the-cockpit view. It'd be challenging to do first-person on such hectic tracks, especially when drifting is such a big mechanic. That and the game's about the characters, so playing from that perspective would detract from that.

Don't remember if he said anything about other camera options, but I think it's just a single camera. Not sure though.

I've actually got a question myself: Is Gillius played by the same voice actor who played in in Sega Superstars Tennis?

Because no one put him up in part 1? XD

But the lack of Mighty votes is somewhat disappointing. sad.png

We don't need Mighty when we already have another red and black Sonic recolor xD

We don't need Mighty when we already have another red and black Sonic recolor xD

Yeah because you know Mighty has spines and a tail and looks exactly like sonic (sarcasm). Mighty came way before shadow anyways....the only things that are similar to Sonic are his shoes/gloves, his belly, and his muzzle. Ray shares those similarities also. Is he a recolor too? Sonic characters share differences with Sonic himself a lot. The only one that looks like Sonic is Shadow and even then you can tell them apart by their designs.

Most of it is screenshots from Gamescom or that IGN article. Still pretty neat though.

...Also this seems odd, but I've never found a screenshot or footage of Beat's flight form. I've seen everyone else's vehicles, but not his.

Now... whats interesting about this is that in the background, I can make out Arron Webber talking about something.

Can anyone tell what? At various points I pick out words like "Sonic, eggman, bad guys and sequel" Anyone have any ideas?

At the start he says something like, "no news on that one right now, right now the focus is one the..." and then says something which sounds like 'fifties' which then follows into something about 'We're going to wait and see what happens with that.' So it sounds like someone has asked him about a possible rumor or a game announcement.

The rest of the conversation I think is about the ralf movie...

Shortly after that he says sonic and public service announcement... "Ralf is a bad guy" so I'm guessing he's explaining Sonic's role in the Ralf movie. Then he says things like, 'Bowser' is in there, robotnik is in there, ghost from pac man is in there, even zombie is there (this starts at around 1:30-1:45

It's definately the movie, at 1:50 he says 'watch the trailer you'll be sold'

No idea what he's saying at the last half of the video.

S0L, not sure if this has been asked, but can the Wiimotes be used in the Wii U version? I assume so, right?

It may be a bit too early to ask this but...will there be any chance of getting a playable demo around late October - early November before the game releases?

Ok, maybe that's a stupid question, but it's about the translation of the game in the european version: it will be limited to text or it will be even for the voice acting?

Since Sonic Generations had translated VA, i wanted to know this.