Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

The final part of S0L's experiment is up:

http://forums.sega.c...l-read-1st-post!

The finalists are:

Fang / Nack

Silver

Mighty

Classic Sonic

Blaze

Rouge

Cream

Big

Jet

E102-Gamma

So go and vote for your favorite!

...Wait. Are you telling me that we get a chance to bring back Fang?

Was there an option to bring back other characters like...I don't know...Bean?

Edited by turbojet

...Wait. Are you telling me that we get a chance to bring back Fang?

Was there an option to bring back other characters like...I don't know...Bean?

Kinda sorta. It was just an experiment to see if Sonic fans could agree on anything, but I think S0L said he may get a cameo for the winner.

Bark didn't make the poll cause no one put him up in the experiment's first part.

So the vote ended right? Because S0L said the poll ends in five days, and it started on the first. So... Fang wins? :D

So the vote ended right? Because S0L said the poll ends in five days, and it started on the first. So... Fang wins? biggrin.png

Provided his voters didn't continuously cheat, I mean I didn't read through all of it (because it gave me a severe headache) but seems like alot of cheating and accusations of cheating going on in that thread.

Provided his voters didn't continuously cheat, I mean I didn't read through all of it (because it gave me a severe headache) but seems like alot of cheating and accusations of cheating going on in that thread.

Actually there really wasn't much cheating going on this time around as far as I'm aware

• Thumbs Up 1

Fang deserves a cameo in ASRT, unlike Silver and Blaze. Let's face it, we are going to see Silver/Blaze in mannnyyy Sonic games to come. What about Fang? Hmm? You think you are going to see him in the next mainstream Sonic title? Hell no! Fang's lucky to have gotten a poster in Sonic Generations for goodness sake. I would LOVE to see SUMO's interpretation of the character; and I would probably start humping S0L's leg if Fang's gun sound effects sounded as they did in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PWHtizutY. smile.png

Watch him be in a wanted poster this time in Seaside Hill.

Wow, that would be quite the dick move! xD

Edited by Unidus

Fang deserves a cameo in ASRT, unlike Silver and Blaze. Let's face it, we are going to see Silver/Blaze in mannnyyy Sonic games to come. What about Fang? Hmm? You think you are going to see him in the next mainstream Sonic title? Hell no! Fang's lucky to have gotten a poster in Sonic Generations for goodness sake. I would LOVE to see SUMO's interpretation of the character; and I would probably start humping S0L's leg if Fang's gun sound effects sounded they did in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PWHtizutY. smile.png

Watch him be in a wanted poster this time in Seaside Hill.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Fang will do the starting shot after the "3,2,1" countdown is over. biggrin.png

Edit: Aaaw, dammit, Pawn! Way too fast for me.

Edited by Thigolf
  • Thumbs Up 2

I will forever love Sumo if SEGA thinks of bringing back Fang if he appears in this game.

FOREVER. <3

• Thumbs Up 3

Fang deserves a cameo in ASRT, unlike Silver and Blaze. Let's face it, we are going to see Silver/Blaze in mannnyyy Sonic games to come.

You mean like we see everyone who is not Sonic, Eggman, Tails and Amy? Yeah I suppose that's true.

..Wait.

They were in Generations.. And before that they were in Colors DS, M&Ss, Free Riders and Black Knight.

While I don't think Fang would make a good flagman in general... it'd be pretty awesome if each course (or at least, franchise) had a unique flagman, and the Sonic stages used Fang.

No! the flagman from out run should be the flagman for the game!!

Also, Opa Opa? Why? I wish he is still a racer, not diminish him to being the flagman...

No! the flagman from out run should be the flagman for the game!!

Also, Opa Opa? Why? I wish he is still a racer, not diminish him to being the flagman...

Opa Opa is pretty big in the first game, and he can transform using parts from the fantasy zone shop, I see no problem at all to be in here.

For Fang, I would like to see him as a cameo in some track, like Ristar did in the Death Egg Track.

A Fantasy Zone track would be an excellent thing to have. It would be interesting if it was a difficult track to clash with its bright happy setting.

Any of you ever played Stunt Race FX? Ever get to Lake Side? Remember how many times you fell off the chain-link bridge and had to start the track all over again, all the while this happy cheery song was mocking you while the track itself was difficult as hell?

I really like that juxtaposition. I'd want something like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Opa Opa is pretty big in the first game, and he can transform using parts from the fantasy zone shop, I see no problem at all to be in here.

Agreed. I was just stating that I wouldn't want him replaced by Fang if that was indeed his role in this one. I ideally want him back as a playable character for the sequel though, since he was my favourite racer from the previous game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I must admit that when I first heard of this game I (Like many people) past it off as a Mario Kart clone, but the more I hear about it the more interested I get.

The first All-Star racing let me down with floaty controls, courses that lacked imagination and uninteresting power ups, But from what it sounds like the sequel is set to fix most of that.

I must admit that when I first heard of this game I (Like many people) past it off as a Mario Kart clone, but the more I hear about it the more interested I get.

The first All-Star racing let me down with floaty controls, courses that lacked imagination and uninteresting power ups, But from what it sounds like the sequel is set to fix most of that.

I'm sorry what? O.o