S0L

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

That video doesn't quite show you just how awesome the bees are. Unless it's been changed since I played it.

Gotta say though, I hate the fact the map is on the controller, so much easier/less distracting to glance at a part of the screen on the tv than down at the pad in your hand.

Do they slow you down or stop you completely?

Cool. But it seems like the only thing the guy had a major problem with was the framerate and well.....that's it.

Well... there is also the obvious issue that the Wii-U's pad has a design flaw if that gameplay vid is anything to go by, and nope I'm not talking about the screen, though that is distracting as hell by the looks of it.

Do they slow you down or stop you completely?

Now you know I can't tell you that, but they are quite a good weapon. That and I saw one of the pax 2012 vids use them to decent effect. =p

Now you know I can't tell you that, but they are quite a good weapon. That and I saw one of the pax 2012 vids use them to decent effect. =p

Oh I though since it was already showed it wouldn't be a problem asking, sorry.

Well It's good to see that weapons are a lot better than in the previous game.

Edited by redhellc

Eh, Ocean View seems pretty bland here, it's awfully short and nothing seems to really happen in the first two laps (Other than look gorgeous),and I really hate how the only time you go into the water is the last lap. Though I'm guessing that it will be a relatively early track, so it's to be expected I guess

Oh I though since it was already showed it wouldn't be a problem asking, sorry.

Well It's good to see that weapons are a lot better than in the previous game.

I'm just playing it safe really, though there is a vid somewhere which does show it in much better effect. Also anyone else notice how some of the weapons now seem to show a 'what the weapon does' explanation that pop up when you collect them?

Eh, Ocean View seems pretty bland here, it's awfully short and nothing seems to really happen in the first two laps (Other than look gorgeous),and I really hate how the only time you go into the water is the last lap. Though I'm guessing that it will be a relatively early track, so it's to be expected I guess

Considering how people have been playing the demo's, it's probably something of a learning curve.

I'm just playing it safe really, though there is a vid somewhere which does show it in much better effect. Also anyone else notice how some of the weapons now seem to show a 'what the weapon does' explanation that pop up when you collect them?

I remember S0L saying the tutorials were gonna take the form of onscreen prompts when you first do something.

Edited by FourCartridge

I really like what I've just seen! And I love the sense of speed in this game as well. But god, I hope the framerate will be fixed before release. I know it might be an early build, but still, it does make my worry. A good framrate would help to increase that sense of speed, which means more fun. But I guess the guys from Sumo should be aware of that haha!

I really like what I've just seen! And I love the sense of speed in this game as well. But god, I hope the framerate will be fixed before release. I know it might be an early build, but still, it does make my worry. A good framrate would help to increase that sense of speed, which means more fun. But I guess the guys from Sumo should be aware of that haha!

I want some news guys, a character reveal... :( I have to say that the climax was better handled in the first game...the Ryo hint phrase for example. I don't think that SEGA is promoting this game good enough (aside from Ralph and Danica). It is all so, "silent"

It's about time that you guys release a video or at the very least pictures of the Vita version, wanna decide whether I should go Vita and later PC or PC only.

Edited by Tailer

I want some news guys, a character reveal... sad.png I have to say that the climax was better handled in the first game...the Ryo hint phrase for example. I don't think that SEGA is promoting this game good enough (aside from Ralph and Danica). It is all so, "silent"

Dreamworks is pretty much doing that leg-work for Sega at this point. and you know one of the pre-movie trailers for that movie is gonna be ASRT.

All Sega has to do at this point is to sit back, and blow our minds a week or two before the game actually ships.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Dreamworks is pretty much doing that leg-work for Sega at this point. and you know one of the pre-movie trailers for that movie is gonna be ASRT.

All Sega has to do at this point is to sit back, and blow our minds a week or two before the game actually ships.

Edited by Tmsp

The animation enthusiast inside of me is foaming out the mouth.

*facepalm*

It's not Dreamworks making the movie... it's Disney...

The items/weapons seem quite interesting and more unique in this one. This game is looking pretty good, it has a good sense of speed, the guy playing seemed to have drouble drifting though. I really like the new Sonic render! cool.png The level looks quite nice, I think the framerate has is probably been fixed by now (or maybe it's still being worked on).

Edited by Red Wisp

It's not Dreamworks making the movie... it's Disney...

fffffffu......

Consider that a small gaff on my end then. Even so every time RiW gets any attention whatsoever, ASR will rocket back to the forefront.

I want to see and hear more about the PS Vita and 3DS versions dagnabbit!

Same here! I'm thinking of getting those versions but I can't be certain due to the lack of news for both versions.

Edited by Red Wisp