Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I really like what I've just seen! And I love the sense of speed in this game as well. But god, I hope the framerate will be fixed before release. I know it might be an early build, but still, it does make my worry. A good framrate would help to increase that sense of speed, which means more fun. But I guess the guys from Sumo should be aware of that haha!

I want some news guys, a character reveal... :( I have to say that the climax was better handled in the first game...the Ryo hint phrase for example. I don't think that SEGA is promoting this game good enough (aside from Ralph and Danica). It is all so, "silent"

It's about time that you guys release a video or at the very least pictures of the Vita version, wanna decide whether I should go Vita and later PC or PC only.

Edited by Tailer

I want some news guys, a character reveal... sad.png I have to say that the climax was better handled in the first game...the Ryo hint phrase for example. I don't think that SEGA is promoting this game good enough (aside from Ralph and Danica). It is all so, "silent"

Dreamworks is pretty much doing that leg-work for Sega at this point. and you know one of the pre-movie trailers for that movie is gonna be ASRT.

All Sega has to do at this point is to sit back, and blow our minds a week or two before the game actually ships.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Dreamworks is pretty much doing that leg-work for Sega at this point. and you know one of the pre-movie trailers for that movie is gonna be ASRT.

All Sega has to do at this point is to sit back, and blow our minds a week or two before the game actually ships.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

The animation enthusiast inside of me is foaming out the mouth.

*facepalm*

It's not Dreamworks making the movie... it's Disney...

The items/weapons seem quite interesting and more unique in this one. This game is looking pretty good, it has a good sense of speed, the guy playing seemed to have drouble drifting though. I really like the new Sonic render! cool.png The level looks quite nice, I think the framerate has is probably been fixed by now (or maybe it's still being worked on).

Edited by Red Wisp

It's not Dreamworks making the movie... it's Disney...

fffffffu......

Consider that a small gaff on my end then. Even so every time RiW gets any attention whatsoever, ASR will rocket back to the forefront.

it's an old video but i don't think it's been posted, some footage of Shadow and his 3 forms in Dragon Canyon, also get to see the glove in action.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone hopes the WiiU version of Sonic Racing Transformed will be a launch title?

That will definitely convince me to get the console biggrin.png

Nintendo.com is listing it as a launch title in the US, while other sources are saying it's releasing alongside the other versions November 20th.

I want to see and hear more about the PS Vita and 3DS versions dagnabbit!

Same here! I'm thinking of getting those versions but I can't be certain due to the lack of news for both versions.

Edited by Red Wisp

Same here! I'm thinking of getting those versions but I can't be certain due to the lack of news for both versions.

I know what you mean.

3DS:

Boxart

Bonus/Limited Edition announced

PS Vita:

Boxart

Bonus/Limited Edition announced

Motion steering and touch screen controls revealed

That's all we've had so far :-/

I'm pretty sure that the Vita version will be just like the consoles one, the 3DS on another hand will be pretty dumbed down.

Not as dumbed down as the DS version of the original. And where that version mimicked the console one, it did so very well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not as dumbed down as the DS version of the original. And where that version mimicked the console one, it did so very well.

Of course it will be better than the DS version.

About the mimicked tracks, they where pretty bad like the "new" ones at least for me, the only decent track was one of the many Seaside Hill tracks.

Edited by Tmsp

SEGA All Stars Transformed: Double Speed Boosters

But it would be cool if Sumo ever took on the Double Dash approach, ha ha.

Konata1000, stop bringing shit in every topic you post in. Locking your topic doesn't give you an excuse to do it elsewhere. If you don't knock it off right away you can expect a strike for continuous obnoxious behavior.

In fact, I'm deleting every post so no one can respond to it. Now isn't that better?

So pretty much I can't criticize a game cover and talk about how the cover is completely lazy?

• Thumbs Up 1