Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I do have to wonder though. The game seems to be at a standstill with no news at all. Strange considering sega likes to reveal things a lot. One more reveal be it a character, Stage, mode anything will satisfy me till the release.

• Thumbs Up 1

So pretty much I can't criticize a game cover and talk about how the cover is completely lazy?

Actually, it's more or less the fact your not respecting our opinions. You might think it's lazy and would be better if the void is filled with other characters (and characters that aren't Sega franchises.) The majority of us don't, and your not respecting that. Same with your last topic. It's called having a superiority complex, and that is looked down upon, and I'm using Onision as an example yet again. So, I suggest you calm down and stop acting like an ass, trust me, it would be for the better.

Honestly I have nothing to say at this point except...

This game looks very entertaining, and it is a definite purchase for me. The graphics are great, the gameplay looks like it improved quite alot of the last game, and the transforming mechanic looks like alot of fun, and is what Mario Kart 7 SHOULD have been. Seriously Nintendo, why base a game's marketing on something so much when you don't even use that thing you're marketing to its full potential?

• Thumbs Up 4

Honestly I have nothing to say at this point except...

This game looks very entertaining, and it is a definite purchase for me. The graphics are great, the gameplay looks like it improved quite alot of the last game, and the transforming mechanic looks like alot of fun, and is what Mario Kart 7 SHOULD have been. Seriously Nintendo, why base a game's marketing on something so much when you don't even use that thing you're marketing to its full potential?

Wasted potential is the Mario division's middle name at this point. They're used to keeping things too familiar.

• Thumbs Up 3

I do have to wonder though. The game seems to be at a standstill with no news at all. Strange considering sega likes to reveal things a lot. One more reveal be it a character, Stage, mode anything will satisfy me till the release.

• Thumbs Up 4

i wouldn't be lying if i said my hype for this game is seriously diminishing at a rapid pace because there is nothing to keep my buzz going, it doesn't have the same hype Sonic Unleashed & Generations gave me with all those level teaser videos every couple of weeks... just under 2 months away from release, no 3DS/Vita news/gameplay videos, no character reveals, no tracks, no confirmed modes not even a slither of new well...news what feels like a long time, just Gum, by word only.

i wouldn't be surprised if they're going to try and get us over hyped, promising us new content and we'll only get like, the all stars tennis characters or something and a few, typical additions.

...I'm not gonna lie, I think it's cause SEGA doesn't really have any faith in it's non-Sonic IPs, and if they did, I don't think they woulda put Danica or Ralph in. Why else would the take the SEGA out of the title? XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Since there's a lull in news on this game I imagine that can only mean we'll get something really soon.

I don't know what the hell Sega's doing. You'd think with all the cross promotional characters they'd be throwing ads for this game at us like unpinned grenades. Do they really not feel confident in the product?

Well, SEGA went down the shitter hardcore in Europe and North America. I won't be surprised if the advertising isn't as strong as Generations, Colors, or Unleashed.

FYI: SEGAbits Sonic Talk interview with Steve *should* be up today. It all falls on the guys who record the show to put it up. I already gave them art for the article, so it's on them. I'll post a link when it goes up!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry about the file size. I'll pass the info on to Shigs, he really should be uploading at a smaller size.

---

I don't want to spoil the interview, but Steve does note that there are a few things that will not be revealed until the game has shipped. So expect a few racers to NOT be revealed, and we'll probably rely on fans playing or hacking the disc to find out whats there.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Traffic Attack mode? Owww I wonder what thats going to be like *strokes his small beard.... then has flashbacks of how hard he found it and starts to shake*

If someone could tell me all the new info in the interview, that would be great. I can't listen to it on my crap computer.

I don't want to spoil the interview, but Steve does note that there are a few things that will not be revealed until the game has shipped. So expect a few racers to NOT be revealed, and we'll probably rely on fans playing or hacking the disc to find out whats there.

Or maybe they'll release a demo early with all the information about the game on it...

cough

• Thumbs Up 4

Just doing a TSS update with some of the details.

Capture the chao mode eh? Theres quite a lot of new info here, including how many people you can split screen with, not sure if thats been mentioned or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cool, just make sure to link to our article! I know another site reported what our podcast revealed, but never even linked the show or let their readers know that the show is worth a listen even if they just read a bullet list of reveals. ;)

Cool, just make sure to link to our article! I know another site reported what our podcast revealed, but never even linked the show or let their readers know that the show is worth a listen even if they just read a bullet list of reveals. wink.png

Lol don't worry I will do, still listening to it in fact...

British Bulldog mode! Holy shit guys! This game is gonna get banned in schools and anyone who plays it will be expelled! /british bulldog controversy.

So, what's that?

British Bulldog is a game that gets banned in schools. You basically have a group of guys at one end of the playground and one guy who is 'it' or 'on.' the other guys then have to run from one side of the playground to the other. If the guy who is 'it' catches someone, they become a 'bulldog' they then help catch everybody else.

Quite often people break arms and get injured playing this, mainly because kids running and then being grabbed by other kids causes them to fall over on concrete and... broken bones... What then follows is an assembly in the morning in which Mr Taylor announces Bulldog has been banned again... But that doesn't stop us from playing it!

• Thumbs Up 3

Lol don't worry I will do, still listening to it in fact...

British Bulldog mode! Holy shit guys! This game is gonna get banned in schools and anyone who plays it will be expelled! /british bulldog controversy.

I-it's actually called British Bulldog mode!?

BEST GAME EVER CONFIRMED.