Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Hilarious! Out of ALL the exclusive details from the SEGAbits podcast, cute fluffy kittens reports on the ONE negative which is that the 3DS has yet to be shown off as they are still working on framerate and performance. "troubling development" lol

And this is just what Steve talked about, people taking his words and turning them into what he wasn't even talking about.

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 3

Amazon finally put the Wii U listing up, and I've preordered it. Although once again, they're claiming it's 'out of stock, backordered'. Maybe it's a racing game thing; all my other preorders have just been 'preorder, not released yet'.

Whoever posted earlier about Billy Hatcher getting 'three tracks and a roster' in the first game, I read that as 'three tracks and a rooster'.laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I have one question to ask, SOL.

Are you able to answer if All-Star moves are different depending on which form you use them in?

So this means the ESRB website should be updating with a description soon, right? We pretty much knew Ulala was in last time because of the ESRB description:

Let's keep our eyes out for something similar this time.

'A robed Japanese man puts children into headlocks as a power up move. A anthropomorphic weasel carries two toy guns and shoots them as a taunt.'

A man can dream...

• Thumbs Up 2

But you're the one who brought MK up, not the guy. So don't say "people like this" about him. This game should be able to be held to it's own merits. Ocean View can be bland with or without Mario Kart.

Edited by MarcelloF

Something tells me you wouldn't be saying this if I was defending a game you weren't so bitter about. :P I will admit, though, after watching more gameplay videos, the stage is a tad bit bland (especially compared to other tracks in the game), but I don't think it's bad enough to list it as a fault. That's just me, though.

When it's all you get to play at in a demo, I think it's perfectly fair.

Something tells me you wouldn't be saying this if I was defending a game you weren't so bitter about. tongue.png

It's funny you say this bull (Or bring it back up). While, I'm disappointed with quite a a few aspects of this game, I'm not bitter and I actually think it looks better than Mario Kart.

Isn't the Mild Lyrics rating because of the songs that are being used? For example songs from JSR that kind of have I guess "Mild Lyrics"

Isn't the Mild Lyrics rating because of the songs that are being used? For example songs from JSR that kind of have I guess "Mild Lyrics"

It says 'Mild Language', not 'Mild Lyrics'. The first game's rating listed 'Lyrics', while the rating for this one doesn't.

The whole Animated Blood and Mild Language thing gots me worried. It just seems like it's going to open old wounds. Granted it's not a Sonic game, but no one can deny that Sonic is the poster boy for the title and will think of it as a Sonic game. Maybe it won't be so bad, but ... I dunno. Old wounds. I'm probably reading too much into it.

It says 'Mild Language', not 'Mild Lyrics'. The first game's rating listed 'Lyrics', while the rating for this one doesn't.

Oh yeah my bad :PThe point still stands though since I think what they mean is in the songs since I don't think the characters themselves will say it, unless they say "Darn/Damn" when they get hit. But I still think it's the songs.

Oh yeah my bad :PThe point still stands though since I think what they mean is in the songs since I don't think the characters themselves will say it, unless they say "Darn/Damn" when they get hit. But I still think it's the songs.

It would say Lyrics in the rating like last time if it was the music, so it's got to be the characters. They probably just say "Damn" as you suggested.

Animated blood? Hell yes. That means there's gotta be scary zombies in the HOTD stage! Just what the doctor ordered.

Maybe they're also able to say "House of the Dead" instead of Curien Mansion.

So Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has mild language and animated blood in it... Thoughts? http://www.sega.com/...ng-transformed/

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: E10+

Comic Mischief

Mild Cartoon Violence

Lyrics

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: E10+

Animated Blood

Mild Language

Mild Cartoon Violence

I think this, pretty much, confirms a House of the Dead Track biggrin.png With action blood! look_zps69a10329.gif

Edited by Unidus
  • Thumbs Up 1