Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

YES PLEASE!

Added Ulala, to make it better. But yeah, this is an official image. Don't tell anybody, but this is the Wii U cover art.

Added Ulala, to make it better. But yeah, this is an official image. Don't tell anybody, but this is the Wii U cover art.

Shhh, delete your post dude, S0L didn't allowed us to tell about that just yet!

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm pretty sure S0L just meant it's a funny coincidence that the track they chose was from the Japanese soundtrack, rather than the American one, when you consider the game is targeted (at least primarily) at a western audience.

If they seriously picked You Can Do Anything aka Super Happy Funtime Japanese GoGo Ultra Racer Hedgehoggu Engrish Kawaii Time over Sonic Boom, I will be upset.

New interview with Aaron Webber

http://venturebeat.c...rburner_05-copy

GamesBeat: Did you say iOS? [The first game was later released for iOS -- Sebastian]

Webber: I did not say iOS. I’m just talking consoles today. Now, that said, there was DLC in the last game: Metal Sonic and all that. We got a lot of good feedback on that. So anyone who picks up the game in its first release — like if you go in the first day or the first week, it’s going to say “Bonus Edition” on the top. That’s going to get you all the DLC for free, just packed in there as a thank you. You get Metal Sonic. You get the Out Run track, which is pretty good. And then also you get some free stickers for your in-game driver’s license. It’s a really nice package as a special thanks for anyone who’s out there supporting the game in the first initial launch.

If someone is honestly going to be super upset a song they liked isn't remixed or included over the other one, then wow.(I mean seriously Pissed like "they are idiots! why?!") i got no words for that. I mean I was upset that they chose to yet again Remix Seaside hill over Ocean palace, but I didn't try to sound like it would ruin the game. Plus it's instrumental and remixed. lots of sonic songs sound like that. So I don't see how it's horrible that they use it, especially considering how popular it is in the Sonic fanbase.

Edited by Sora
  • Thumbs Up 1

If they seriously picked You Can Do Anything aka Super Happy Funtime Japanese GoGo Ultra Racer Hedgehoggu Engrish Kawaii Time over Sonic Boom, I will be upset.

mylittleponyfriendshipii.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

When Sonic CD was first released over here, in the UK where Sumo is developing the game, it had the Japanese soundtrack.

Count me as one who is totally mega-happy at it's inclusion and would like a clean version NOW!

Also, appears it doesn't have the lyrics which is easily the cheesiest aspect of them.

You can always think of it a Green Hills Zone mix from Sonic 2 GG which is where the tune first appeared.

Hardly massive news but I had an e-mail from GAME.co.uk this morning saying they'd dropped the price of the Wii U version from £49.99 to £39.99, just in case that is of any use to anyone. No idea whether it's the Limited Edition or not though, as they only have one listing for Wii U at the moment.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-173043?pageSize=20&searchTerm=sonic%20transformed

u actually made me laugh and gasp at the same time xD

seriously though, "how long is this gonna go on?" gimme some fresh gameplay and couple of new characters tongue.png

EDIT: why is my text black and underlined in white?

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

The Wii U version is probably going to be a blast at parties due to the fact it supports 5 players.

Must be one hell of a dull party if everybody is sat around playing videogames.

• Thumbs Up 1

Must be one hell of a dull party if everybody is sat around playing videogames.

If it's a family gathering with kids around I don't see what the problem is.

It could be my best friend / a sibling and I along with my three nephews. That's five.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 2