Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Looks fun. I might pick up the 360 version when it comes out.

Are those new lines I hear? biggrin.png

Nope. Pretty sure those lines are from Free Riders, Colors and Generations.

Oh crap, they sound like new lines to me. I was really hoping they don't recycle voice clips from previous games. sad.png

I thought it was confirmed that this game was using recycled voice clips for most characters due to budget constraints?

Budget constraints? I was informed that this was a "massive, massive budget game". They said so on the eurogamer preview.

I dunno. I just remember hearing somewhere that they didn't want to record new lines for most characters to save more cash for the gameplay or something. I haven't really been paying much attention to this game myself.

I dunno. I just remember hearing somewhere that they didn't want to record new lines for most characters to save more cash for the gameplay or something. I haven't really been paying much attention to this game myself.

I did too; Pretty sure 20 or so different actors(plus Danica Patrick and John C. Riley) cost a lot.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm assuming most of the lines for characters like Knuckles will be taken from Free Riders.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 4

Must be one hell of a dull party if everybody is sat around playing videogames.

I disagree. I've celebrated a few birthdays by drinking beer, talking and playing some Halo and Smash Bros. It's really fun.

• Thumbs Up 4

Must be one hell of a dull party if everybody is sat around playing videogames.

Oi! We Dare is lots of fun at parties >:-U

• Thumbs Up 5

For some reason that level looks alot more interesting after someone with skill played it. Strange

Edited by Djawed

I never bothered to mention it before, but holy hell there is so much going on on the Wii U GamePad screen I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it.

Edited by Chooch

I never bothered to mention it before, but holy hell there is so much going on on the Wii U GamePad screen I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it.

I think you can modify it.

I wonder if the game runs better if you turn off the backwards view.

There's a rear-view, a 2D overhead map and a weapon view when you fire a weapon backwards...yep, that's a lot to look at considering that you have to keep your eyes on the game itself as well, but as Autosaver said, I'm sure there should be options for tweaking what you want on the Wii U's Gamepad.

Edited by KrazyBean

What's the music playing during the stage?

I couldn't hear any music coming from the game. All I could hear was Rayman Legends in the background.

• Thumbs Up 1

The "keep moving" is from Gens for sure, Time Eater's reveal cutscene. The "I got this one" is new I think... Now all we need is "you got dissss, Sonic" as one of Shadow's line tongue.png

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

The "keep moving" is from Gens for sure, Time Eater's reveal cutscene. The "I got this one" is new I think... Now all we need is "you got dissss, Sonic" as one of Shadow's line tongue.png

Well, they could always cut it to "GOT DISS!!!!" whenever Shadow does something like grabbing an item/using one/etc.

• Thumbs Up 6

No Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed at the Eurogamer Expo.

http://blogs.sega.co.../#comment-72002

NOOOOOOOOO-OOOOO-OOOOO!

Dammit. That was one of my reasons for going this year.

And I had to get the tickets JUST before I got this news.

Damn.

Mind you, they haven't offically de-confirmed it. But I'd expect it to be confirmed if it was going, seeing as it's their big hitter of the year.

Edited by Paradox