S0L

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

The final unlock better be good. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Segata whoever, and "Saturn Graphics Mode" would suck.

I think something I'd enjoy would be Footrace Mode, where everyone runs along the ground and uses different devices/techniques to get across other terrain.

60's trousers and mustache mode, please.

Edited by Ladies' Man Wario

TSSZ latest article regarding impressions of early Wii U builds.

http://www.tssznews....zy-sloppy-port/

Slight overeaction.

Slight? laugh.png He knows full well that it's a demo from a very early build. S0L's already reassured us that the current build is leagues better than that. As we've seen over the months, Sumo Digital just hasn't had the time to keep making demos and are instead focused on developing what really matters - the final game. I'm sure the game will have a downloadable demo, so it'll likely get public hands-on for all platforms anyway.

TSSZ latest article regarding impressions of early Wii U builds.

http://www.tssznews....zy-sloppy-port/

Slight overeaction.

*sigh* - This is the problem with launch titles. We're far too busy to work on new demo code to show, as we've got a deadline that cannot be moved. Hence we focus on getting the game into shape first and foremost. It's sad that it wasn't made clear to people playing that it was an earlier piece of demo code and that everything wasn't polished or optimised. Ditto in terms of controls and balance, it's far from the code we've got running here now.

Likewise, they can't show the full version at these events, as then all the things we've been doing so well to keep under wraps all get blown wide open.

Damned if you do - and damned if you don't. Of course, come release, it'll be water under the bridge, but it's annoying when everyone on the team is doing everything they can to really knock it out of the park and we have to see previews like that.

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L

S0L, I'd ignore TSSZ. Most of us do, anyway. Their only real intent is to make drama where there is none. Even SEGA put them on their "ignore" list due to past events.

Anyway, hope the work on the game is going well! And the less we hear from you can only mean the more work you are putting into the game!

Any plans for a vacation once the game releases?

Let me just jump on the bandwagon here:

DOWN WITH TSSZ OMG THEY SUXORZ

*watches rep count skyrocket*

In any case, ASR Transformed looks like it'll be great; it's the missing chunk of fun and innovation that the original, I felt, was so bereft of, and it appears as though some of the first game's handling problems (and again, this is purely subjective to my experience) have been doubly remedied. Combine that with a PC release and you have a fantastic arcade-esque kart-racer that I'll be buying as soon as the release date rolls around.

S0L, you have my attention (and probably my money). Make this one great! ;)

Everything looks so amazing compared to the previous game, I'm a little bit excited! I hope that Ulala's in this, but it probably won't stop me from buying this game, although I will be a bit upset.

You guys are doing great so far, keep it up!

The final unlock better be good. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Segata whoever, and "Saturn Graphics Mode" would suck.

I think something I'd enjoy would be Footrace Mode, where everyone runs along the ground and uses different devices/techniques to get across other terrain.

60's trousers and mustache mode, please.

Denying the true Japanese man who was able to throw a man who exploded on impact, skate on ice with his bare feet, fought zombies, flirted with Sakura Shinguji, and died for us gamers of Sega.

You must play the Sega Saturn! Segata SHIRO!

Segata_04.jpg

If Segata is the final unlockable, I would be pleased. When DLC comes along, I would be happy to see Sakura Shinguji and her Koubu which is powered by steam. Sumo & Sega will have all of my money.

It's not really TSSZ here though, it's more Nintendolife. I thought we were friends smile.png

---

S0L

---

There is a lot of reasoning behind the hatred of TSSZ. I don't want to go into an entire debate, but their entire site is devoted in a similar way like a Tabloid. There have also been many "confirmed" rumors including ones dealing with All Stars Racing. They didn't even mark the article a rumor, because it was a "good" source or something.

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/04/30/source-reveals-additional-asr-transformed-details/

This spread out onto the SEGA Forum, and I'm sure it will probably be a pain for people that saw the article and find out that he was deconfirmed. Well, actually this did happen several months ago and as Sonic Sez, it's no good!

IIRC, didn't they also "leak" out the Sonic Generations DLC? You know, a bunch of bullcrap that has been said by SEGA not to be true? The site just seems to grab onto page hits instead of actual content.

And finally, the ASR article seemed a bit harsh. Especially for TSSZ, where I'm sure they browse these forums all the time and know that it has already been fixed.

/rant

the majority of hate from here comes from the drama TSSZ caused over on the TSS by attacking our news staffers, but that was a while ago, they're now just grasping at straws for news, or directly taking TSS's news or completely making up their own news without any proof or back up to support their claims, i don't blame SEGA for black listing them.

As other said, TSSZ isn't exactly the best Sonic fansite out there. :P

the majority of hate from here comes from the drama TSSZ caused over on the TSS by attacking our news staffers, but that was a while ago, they're now just grasping at straws for news, or directly taking TSS's news or completely making up their own news without any proof or back up to support their claims, i don't blame SEGA for black listing them.

Ha-haw wait, SEGA blacklisted TSSZ?

There is a lot of reasoning behind the hatred of TSSZ. I don't want to go into an entire debate, but their entire site is devoted in a similar way like a Tabloid. There have also been many "confirmed" rumors including ones dealing with All Stars Racing. They didn't even mark the article a rumor, because it was a "good" source or something.

http://www.tssznews....formed-details/

This spread out onto the SEGA Forum, and I'm sure it will probably be a pain for people that saw the article and find out that he was deconfirmed. Well, actually this did happen several months ago and as Sonic Sez, it's no good!

IIRC, didn't they also "leak" out the Sonic Generations DLC? You know, a bunch of bullcrap that has been said by SEGA not to be true? The site just seems to grab onto page hits instead of actual content.

And finally, the ASR article seemed a bit harsh. Especially for TSSZ, where I'm sure they browse these forums all the time and know that it has already been fixed.

/rant

everyone seems to think that they said Ristar and Vectorman were confirmed.....in fact they said "TSSZ has learned from this source that Ristar and Vectorman were also playable characters based on a build received. " WERE playable characters in a build they received. Gillius was a playable character in the first game in an early build. I'm not saying that they are right about that information, I'm trying to say they never confirmed Ristar or Vectorman.....

It's not really TSSZ here though, it's more Nintendolife. I thought we were friends smile.png

They'll probably change their mind when they play the finished thing - and to be fair - someone should have said 'All this is subject to massive change and improvement'. Cest la vie.

Go look at TSSZ's twitter all of you.

According to the SSMB, Sega blacklisted us. Does that I mean I can release this podcast with Aaron they tried very hard to conceal then?

— TSSZ (@tssznews)

September 28, 2012

They really are lurking here.

Edited by Faseeh