Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Forget the whole thing Soniko, I've forgot something really SEGA's that must be in this game!

segabassfishing.jpg

YES.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 6

Puyo Puyo should have a rep. I was thinking it would be Arle Nadja driving a Puyo-car that changes colors and morphs itself like a gelatinous blob depending on what mode it's in.

Red = land

Blue = water

Purple = air

Edited by PsychoJosh

UK Members!

There's a free Newspaper in Morrisons called "The Gamer" at the Exit/Entrance of their stores.

There's a two page interview with S0L in it, and he talks about the fanservice character a little.

He words it as if it's a representation of muliple Ips rather then a single one.

Apologies of no photo to show you guys...I can't seem to find my camera at the moment.

However, I hope one of you can get the Newspaper soon as it talks about the Gaming Expo in Manchester (Replay Expo iirc).

I'm not saying Segata should be the Secret fanservice unlockable thing, but him just being a character in the game would be cool. It seriously wouldn't be a horrible choice on their part, and complaining about it would seem dumb considering that there would at least be more Sega history and references to add to the game.

Him atleast being a character in the background in say some special Sega history stage would be neat. Maybe he could effect the stage somehow.

I think he could be a giant obstacle that whacks racers into oblivion and clap smashes them in possibly the flying section "SEGA Carnival" Level. They could even say he's a statue of him in honor of Segata Sanshiro to give it some continuity (or a reincarnation cos' he's that awesome). I think many people would be satisfied with this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanshiro doesn't need a car, boat or a plane. He can just run on water and air. And of course his All Star would be him throwing the racer and exploding on the impact.

Forget the whole thing Soniko, I've forgot something really SEGA's that must be in this game!

segabassfishing.jpg

YES.

SEGA Bass Fishing of the Dead - TWO Ips in one!

• Thumbs Up 4

Where's that trailer we should be getting? *-*

And Hogfather were you teasing at the music we got this week, last week?

Why we haven’t seen the 3DS version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Really, S0L! :3

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a little more than a month away from launch. SEGA has been promoting the console versions, but we haven’t seen it running on the 3DS and Vita. What’s the holdup?

Sumo Digital executive producer Steve Lycett explained:

“On the handheld platforms, we’ve not shown anything for a couple of reasons. Mainly it’s been a question of making sure the framerate is sorted so any visuals we show are indicitive of the final game. We don’t want to show anything misleading, as if we have to pull back on detail or textures, you’d then (rightly) complain that early shots don’t match the final product.”

One interesting note: the September issue of Nintendo Power said it would have a feature on the 3DS version in its next issue. The October magazine has arrived, and… there’s nothing on it.

So hopefully we’ll see the handheld versions soon!

I'll wait Nintendo Power Magazine, really interest.

http://nintendoeverything.com/100576/why-we-havent-seen-the-3ds-version-of-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed/

• Thumbs Up 1

And Hogfather were you teasing at the music we got this week, last week?

Possible Responces:

1: No.

2: Yes.

3: Maybe.

4: I know nothing.

5: I'm on holiday, the only teasing comes from when I swim past the girls and my hairy legs go by.

6: I don't tease anything about this game.

[/terminator homage]

• Thumbs Up 5

Hey guys, I'm new here (yay first post).

This game is looking pretty good, and I'm gonna preorder the limited edition version.

Anyway, I have a question. On the Xbox Live Marketplace S&ASRT page, there is a beautiful background pic of Seaside Hill, the same one as the one on the cover. I'M DYING TO HAVE IT AS MY WALLPAPER ;.;

(pic: http://i1193.photobu...38864ec1126.jpg)

I've searched the net, but got no results. I looked for an hour, and the closest I got was the art posted in this topic just a few pages back. Does anyone here know where to find it/does anyone have it?

Please help me out! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ;.;

Hey guys, I'm new here (yay first post).

This game is looking pretty good, and I'm gonna preorder the limited edition version.

Anyway, I have a question. On the Xbox Live Marketplace S&ASRT page, there is a beautiful background pic of Seaside Hill, the same one as the one on the cover. I'M DYING TO HAVE IT AS MY WALLPAPER ;.;

(pic: http://i1193.photobu...38864ec1126.jpg)

I've searched the net, but got no results. I looked for an hour, and the closest I got was the art posted in this topic just a few pages back. Does anyone here know where to find it/does anyone have it?

Please help me out! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ;.;

Welcome to the SSMB, hope you enjoy your stay! happy.png

As for the picture, it's the background of the boxart for the game...I have no idea how someone can rip the background from everything else unless it's from the games website.

5: I'm on holiday, the only teasing comes from when I swim past the girls and my hairy legs go by.

My hairy legs brings all the girls to the yard! rolleyes.gif

Edited by KrazyBean

With about a month and a half to go, I really hope we get a look at the 3DS and PS Vita versions soon.

@S0L: A little off-topic, but I just found a LinkedIn profile that lists SEGA Superstars Tennis for PSP as well as the other platforms. Was a PSP version in the works at some point?

- Sega Superstars Tennis

PS3, PS2, Xbox360, Wii, PSP and NintendoDS

http://uk.linkedin.c.../johnwcrossland

With about a month and a half to go, I really hope we get a look at the 3DS and PS Vita versions soon.

@S0L: A little off-topic, but I just found a LinkedIn profile that lists SEGA Superstars Tennis for PSP as well as the other platforms. Was a PSP version in the works at some point?

http://uk.linkedin.c.../johnwcrossland

LOL, I'll tell John. That's a genuine mistake, we never planned or did any work on a PSP version of SST. It's hard to keep track sometimes of what you've done :P

---

S0L

---

We are long overdue a new reveal. We are less than 2 months away and there is still so much we still don't know.

Sega, get your fingers out your backsides and promote your damn game!

We just got music samples a few days ago... Shouldn't that tide you over till a few more days or something?

Edited by FourCartridge

Little tidbits about the music and modes aren't really enough. We need more trailers, more screenshots... More hype in general.

• Thumbs Up 1

So yeah, this was on Facebook today.

292831_10151165007592418_1107714626_n.jpg

And I have to say...isn't that whale a little too detailed to exist in the Sonic universe? I mean, uh, well...

underbelly.png

It looks female, and I shouldn't be able to tell.

Edit: Ahhh, didn't expect him in the topic so fast! Before you reply to anything, I'm not complaining, just pointing out the anatomy here, really I don't think it matters in the long run, I'm not a pixel-analyser, just a Zoologist who has to pick up these details as part of her tra--DON'T SHOOT ME!

Edited by Wally Gator