Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I have already preordered limited edition for Xbox 360 and 3DS. Might buy PC too if it gets a boxed edition, to let sega Know PC gamers are there too, and to collect.

So, guys, which consoles are you getting ASRT on? I'm getting it for the 360, PS3, and the Wii U (once I get one for Christmas).

360 definitely...maybe 3DS, it it's better than Mario Kart 7.

The console (and the Vita, a.k.a, the portable PS3) versions are way better than MK7 IMO, but we've seen jack about the 3DS version so I can't judge at the moment. We've seen nothing about the Vita version as well but it doesn't need a separate version made for it since it's such a powerhouse.

If we could have a trailer showcasing only the portable versions of the game then that would be awesome. Like what SEGA did for Sawnik Jenarhasionz (the 3DS version of Sonic Generations tongue.png )

Edited by KrazyBean

Getting it for the 360 since that's the system that I got the original for.

Getting for the PS3, I only have that console anyway xD

Same here.

Incorrect. It has had some love spent on it this time, so higher resolution textures, PC specific rendering options and more. Just none of which I can talk about right now. Same with the handheld versions, we can't reveal anything SEGA hasn't, hence the keeping mum.

I don't want to be mean here or anything, but that is pretty much what Tornado outlined. His point is that the PC version will be pretty much the same but will take advantage of more powerful hardware. The 3DS on the other hand is going to downscale and maybe modify a couple areas here and there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Incorrect. It has had some love spent on it this time, so higher resolution textures, PC specific rendering options and more. Just none of which I can talk about right now. Same with the handheld versions, we can't reveal anything SEGA hasn't, hence the keeping mum.

---

S0L

---

Well that's awesome. If the PC version has special effort put into it to make it take advantage of the PC's power, then it's a buy for me. If developers are willing to support PC gaming, then I'm willing to give them my money.

I'm a tad torn between the WiiU and PS3 versions. The U has a few extra modes behind it, but I'm not sure I like the idea of what a single gamepad will do to the competitive balance of local multiplayer matches in straight up races. I'll have one of the two on launch day, just not sure which one just yet.

I'm also really interested in the Vita version. That's the kind of game that could be a blast on the handhelds.

So, guys, which consoles are you getting ASRT on? I'm getting it for the 360, PS3, and the Wii U (once I get one for Christmas).

PS3 for me, and I shall slaughter all who have the misfortune of facing me online like fine cattle!

Save the trash talk for the inevitable tournament.

Besides we all know who the big Dog around here is anyway.

..... that pun only works w/ my regular username, but you all get the point.

I'll only get it on the Wii U. Though, I'll probably wait 'till it's cheap.

I think the game is already cheap across the board! All HD versions are only $40 and all handheld versions are $30. It's an awesome introductory price and honestly I didn't expect it. Previous game was $50 new, and the sequel offers

for $10 less.

Meanwhile Little Big Planet Karting and All-Stars Battle Royale are $60 each. YIKES! LBPK or ASRT for $20 less? SEGA is the obvious winner.

I think the game is already cheap across the board! All HD versions are only $40 and all handheld versions are $30. It's an awesome introductory price and honestly I didn't expect it. Previous game was $50 new, and the sequel offers

for $10 less.

Meanwhile Little Big Planet Karting and All-Stars Battle Royale are $60 each. YIKES! LBPK or ASRT for $20 less? SEGA is the obvious winner.

Off topic but since you brought it up does Little Big Planet Karting come with any pre-order content?

Edited by Balding Spider

This is what I could find:

Off topic but since you brought it up does Little Big Planet come with any pre-order content?

This is what I could dig up:

LBPK-53012-03.jpg

Doesn't SART have... So much more?

• Thumbs Up 2

This is what I could find:

This is what I could dig up:

LBPK-53012-03.jpg

Doesn't SART have... So much more?

Okay that's neat, doesn't beat an additional track and Metal Sonic but good none the less.

Wow, forget having actual characters, I'm going to pay $60 more for a racing game that has no characters at all, poor controls and mediocre speed.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was in the LBPK beta.......it's horrible. Truly awful. Anyone that would choose to buy LBPK over ASRT needs their head examined. Literally the only thing going for it is the creation tools. The actual racing is absolutely terrible. In terms of gameplay Modnation Racers was a waaaaaaaay better kart racer, and this game even more so.

I was in the LBPK beta.......it's horrible. Truly awful. Anyone that would choose to buy LBPK over ASRT needs their head examined. Literally the only thing going for it is the creation tools. The actual racing is absolutely terrible. In terms of gameplay Modnation Racers was a waaaaaaaay better kart racer, and this game even more so.

What if people aren't interested in this game at all? My brother already said that he was going to get LBPK instead of Transformed.

Are you saying that he needs his head examined?

maybe

Edited by The Fifth-Rate Flareon

maybe

For not being interested in Sega at all? So he should buy a thing that he doesn't like because it is "superior" to one of his favorite franchises?

I know that you are probably joking, but that doesn't sound very nice.

Edited by Tmsp

I know that you are probably joking, but that doesn't sound very nice.

Nah, your brother can buy whatever he wants. Just teasing. :P

What if people aren't interested in this game at all? My brother already said that he was going to get LBPK instead of Transformed.

If he actually knows a decent amount about both games, then yes. If he's simply uninformed about one of the games, his ignorance can be forgiven. I'll rephrase. Anyone who knows what both games offer and chooses to to get LBPK over Transformed needs their head examined.

I was in the LBPK beta.......it's horrible. Truly awful. Anyone that would choose to buy LBPK over ASRT needs their head examined. Literally the only thing going for it is the creation tools. The actual racing is absolutely terrible.

Or, maybe you're just bad at it.