Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

If he actually knows a decent amount about both games, then yes. If he's simply uninformed about one of the games, his ignorance can be forgiven. I'll rephrase. Anyone who knows what both games offer and chooses to to get LBPK over Transformed needs their head examined.

He knows a lot about the 2 games, the key here is that he isn't interested in Sega as much as I am for example and LBP is his favorite franchise.

Going by that logic anyone who likes Sonic should get his head checked since there are other platformers that offer much more than this series (just an example, I don't agree with this at all).

Edited by Tmsp

Or, maybe you're just bad at it.

Yeah......no. It's bad. By the way that's the worst defence ever. You insulted a game I like....you must just suck! Worst defence ever and it's also the most common defence used for any criticism of any game ever. LBPK is not a hard game to play.....it's just bad. How is it even possible to be bad at LBPK? The gameplay couldn't be simpler. I would sum LBPK up in four words. Poor mans Mario Kart. Actually make that finve words. Very poor mans Mario Kart. Without the creation tools and without the LBP brand everyone would see it for the terrible kart racer it is.
  • Thumbs Up 2

He knows a lot about the 2 games, the key here is that he isn't interested in Sega as much as I am for example and LBP is his favorite franchise.

Going by that logic anyone who likes Sonic should get his head checked since there are other platformers that offer much more than this series (just an example, I don't agree with this at all).

It's not about Sega. This would be a great game without the Sega stuff. It's gameplay alone is what makes this a much better game. If all this game offered was the Sega stuff it would be a terrible racer. LBPK is very different. Without the LBP name nobody would give a crap about it because the actual game just isn't very good. And I love LBP too. Playing LBP Vita right now. Brilliant series. Here's the thing. LBPK is not a normal LBP game. It's a kart racer with the LBP brand. A bad one. Basically what you're saying is he is going for the brand he knows and likes better. I'd challenge you to get him to play both LBPK and ASRT one after the other when both come out. Then ask him which he thinks plays better. It'll be interesting to see how far that brand loyalty goes.

can we like, shut the fuck up about little big planet racing, and actually get back to TRANSFORMED?

you know, this is the TRANSFORMED THREAD after all.

I didn't see this post when I made my last one....but I'll comply now. I've had my fill of venting my frustrations of my disappointment of that game. I shall speak no more of it.

It's not about Sega. This would be a great game without the Sega stuff. It's gameplay alone is what makes this a much better game. If all this game offered was the Sega stuff it would be a terrible racer. LBPK is very different. Without the LBP name nobody would give a crap about it because the actual game just isn't very good. And I love LBP too. Playing LBP Vita right now. Brilliant series. Here's the thing. LBPK is not a normal LBP game. It's a kart racer with the LBP brand. A bad one. Basically what you're saying is he is going for the brand he knows and likes better. I'd challenge you to get him to play both LBPK and ASRT one after the other when both come out. Then ask him which he thinks plays better. It'll be interesting to see how far that brand loyalty goes.

Never said that he wouldn't like Transformed just because he likes LBP.

Lets make it like this, I know that all the Marios have been better than the past Sonic games since SA2 until Unleashed/Colours, did I get them because they where superior? No, I have no interest at all in the series and prefered my shitty Heroes for example.

About having LBP or not in the name, the same can be apllied to say, Mario Kart. Without Mario in the name people couldn't care less about that cheap rubber band ai and items.

can we like, shut the fuck up about little big planet racing, and actually get back to TRANSFORMED?

you know, this is the TRANSFORMED THREAD after all.

29lbkht.jpg

Ok...

What should we talk about? That 3rd guest character again?

Edited by Tmsp

Well, i bet SoL prefers much OT arguing like this instead of people asking about new reveals every day, lol

• Thumbs Up 2

29lbkht.jpg

Ok...

What should we talk about? That 3rd guest character again?

I guess we could talk about how much better Reala looks as a vehicle with his JOD attire than in humanoid form.

Well, i bet SoL prefers much OT arguing like this instead of people asking about new reveals every day, lol

Gives me a break from requests certainly :)

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 7

So I'm thinking the third guest character should be Kirby, because he's badass and adorable.

He'd become Wheel Kirby for ground travel, Wing or Jet Kirby for aerial travel, and Water Kirby for oceanic racing.

Edited by Sexy Nightmaren Reala

I thought it was said that the final guest will be multi-platform? Or am I remembering wrong?

SOL's being an...annoying...thing...about it. He says "Platform exclusive" but not "console exclusive" and everyone's like "wtf does that mean" and he's like "lol i dunnoooooooo" like a school girl who won't tell you she likes you so you follow her home and it turns out she just wants to be friends so she calls the cops on you and you go to jail and now you have to tell all of your neighbors when you move somewhere that you're a sexual predator.

But I still want Kirby.

SOL's being an...annoying...thing...about it. He says "Platform exclusive" but not "console exclusive" and everyone's like "wtf does that mean" and he's like "lol i dunnoooooooo" like a school girl who won't tell you she likes you so you follow her home and it turns out she just wants to be friends so she calls the cops on you and you go to jail and now you have to tell all of your neighbors when you move somewhere that you're a sexual predator.

But I still want Kirby.

Well maybe when he says platform exclusive, he could mean that it'd either only be on home consoles or handhelds, with home consoles making a bit more sense due to the extra space and what not they have, and seeing as the 3DS has already been confirmed to not be getting everything from the console games.

Just to remind everyone, Kirby was deconfirmed. :P Though he was one of the characters S0L wouldn't mind seeing in the game if at all possible, if I remember correctly.

• Thumbs Up 1

But I still want Kirby.

Link? I don't remember him ever saying the third guest character is platform exclusive.

The 3rd guest character is Obama.

That or Flo.

Romney will be exclusive to the Fox News edition.

• Thumbs Up 5

I think the game is already cheap across the board! All HD versions are only $40 and all handheld versions are $30. It's an awesome introductory price and honestly I didn't expect it. Previous game was $50 new, and the sequel offers

for $10 less.

Meanwhile Little Big Planet Karting and All-Stars Battle Royale are $60 each. YIKES! LBPK or ASRT for $20 less? SEGA is the obvious winner.

Good thing I'm not planning to buy either of those. This year there are other games more important to me than ASRT, such as Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4 and the Wii U and Mario. I can wait for ASRT and since I'm waiting anyway, I can wait until it's under 20€.

Sol, is it true?

SASRT_BoxArt_PS3_BR.jpg

Portuguese BR coming?

Ingame languages are restricted to English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. No Portugese, can't speak for the boxes, as that's a SEGA thing...

But I still want Kirby.

I figured you'd have worked that out by now. I've given you all plenty of hints. Not least not taking a bet.

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ingame languages are restricted to English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

whoa-ho wait did I read this right.

and Spanish.

Does this include voices themselves or just text? And is it Latin American Spanish or Spain Spanish?

Ingame languages are restricted to English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. No Portugese, can't speak for the boxes, as that's a SEGA thing...

I don't see Japanese in that list... Does that mean SART isn't getting a release in Japan?

I figured you'd have worked that out by now. I've given you all plenty of hints. Not least not taking a bet.

---

S0L

---

So it's true what Sexy Nightmaren Reala said? The not taking a bet thing would be referring to not taking a bet on what Blue Blood and others said about the PC version just being a port etc, plus that's not a console. PC exclusive guest character then? Let me guess, is it Gabe Newell?