Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

A PC guest character wouldn't be too far out there. Renegade Ops had the Half Life 2 buggy. Perhaps Transformed will also be getting a Half Life vehicle?

A PC guest character wouldn't be too far out there. Renegade Ops had the Half Life 2 buggy. Perhaps Transformed will also be getting a Half Life vehicle?

...Does everyone think of Valve when it come to PC?! XD

I'm guessing it's a cross-promotion with something.

whoa-ho wait did I read this right.

Does this include voices themselves or just text? And is it Latin American Spanish or Spain Spanish?

It's just English voices in game. I think it was confirmed a while ago. And going by SEGA's track record, it'll be European Spanish.

whoa-ho wait did I read this right.

Does this include voices themselves or just text? And is it Latin American Spanish or Spain Spanish?

All text and the announcer speech. Characters never get localised, like me, they only speak English...

And it's European Spanish, not Latin Spanish.

I don't see Japanese in that list... Does that mean SART isn't getting a release in Japan?

Japanese version will happen, but will be later dates.

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L
  • Thumbs Up 3

I would adore a Valve character on PC even if it would be out the left-field. Dunno what would fit in best though. As cool as Half-Life would be, controlling Gordon Freeman in 3rd person feels bizarre somehow.

...Okay I think of all the Valve cast, Atlas and P-Body from Portal 2 would fit in the most amazingly to this game. But again, would be a bizarre crossover.

Of course, yeah we're just making assumptions but, given the PC version will obviously be released on Steam, yeah, makes sense if the clues do imply a PC guest character.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

Japanese version will happen, but will be later dates.

---

S0L

---

The game is confirmed for a Japanese release? Awesome! I remember you guys saying it was being discussed a while back.

...Okay I think of all the Valve cast, Atlas and P-Body from Portal 2 would fit in the most amazingly to this game. But again, would be a bizarre crossover.

Other bizarre Portal cross-overs have happened, Defense Grid got some Portal-themed DLC this year or last year. :P

YouMonster.jpg

Gah, this would just be too cool.

The game is confirmed for a Japanese release? Awesome! I remember you guys saying it was being discussed a while back.

弓回卩亜片片廿 山丹片立 山太片立 尺太匚亜卩ム 十尺丹卩互乍口尺而ヨコ 乂(AKA Sonikku Waku Waku Racing Transformed X)

• Thumbs Up 2

And it's European Spanish, not Latin Spanish.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh well, I always play my games in English master race anyway.

Oh well, I always play my games in English master race anyway.

Dont you understand European Spanish? I mean, Im Spanish and I understand perfectly the Latin Spanish (is more or less the same language!).

Not arguing, just curious about it ._.

Edited by Ferr

S&ASR Transformed 3DS & PS Vita Delayed to December?

It looks like there is a reason why we’ve not seen the Nintendo 3DS and PS Vita versions of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed – they’re behind schedule. Gaming Age has just been sent a slightly different version of the game’s most recent trailer that lists the handheld versions at the end with a US release date of December 12th 2012. The website says this trailer is part of SEGA’s New York Comic-Con press releases, so we may see this date and maybe more information announced about the handheld releases soon, but the trailer suggests we won’t be seeing footage of them.

SASRT-3DS-PS-Vita-Delayed.jpg

Source: Gaming Age

http://www.sonicstad...ed-to-december/

I wouldn't mind too much. If they need extra time they need extra time, and money is gonna be TIGHT for Nintendoids around Wii U launch.

I don't mean to sound like a nag since I know you guys must be mega busy right about now but will we ever get to see any screenshots of the Graffiti winners? You hinted over the phone that we would but if you don't have the time I'm sure we can all wait till release :)

Just still doesn't feel real that ill have artwork in the game until I see it with my own eyes haha.

Me before watching video:

I'm calling it. All Sonic characters are gonna have only Free Riders clips. It's all there. (Eggy isn't counted.)

Me after watching video:

Darn, I am wrong. That's a good thing. :3

Edited by The Perplexing Piplup

New Danica Patrick trailer!

It's almost like she says "this car is fucked up" at around 00:34 o_o

Is that really what she says?

hooked

HOOKED up

• Thumbs Up 2

BRUAHAHAHA I swear I heard the same thing :lol: Pretty slick move, huh?

Yeah she's not a voice actor..she just handles like the short bites waaay better so I'm hoping she's not that chatty in game..

And Whaaaaa-- Amy's voice is tolerable?

Lots of generations clips used tho' to good effect unlike last time..lol

I;m really loving how Ulala's car moves..might actually use her this time..

Edited by kalion

She's saying 'this is car is hooked up', which I guess means something along the lines of 'pimped out' or whatever.

EDIT: Shadow's line makes me laugh, for some reason.

Also, I completely missed that I was ninja'd by Soniko. =p

Edited by Pawn
  • Thumbs Up 1

oooh! A toy car?

Well now I'll have to see if I can get the car + bonus edition at a retailer other than Amazon, unless Amazon adds the car to their orders. Otherwise, I'll see if the car comes with the 3DS version.

I want that car!