Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

"DANG IT!" - Sonic

LOL, this line makes me laugh so hard...reminds me of 06 as well. "Dang it! I've lost Elise!"

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Shadow's line makes me laugh, for some reason.

It's probably because of that one line in Sonic Generations. YOU'VE GOT THISSSONIC.

Is it me, or does the Danica Patrick trailer show slowdowns in some parts of the gameplay?? Yes I really care about the framerate pf this game haha!

Good thing I haven't pre-order the game, I'll wait till they announced where to get the car so I can score it along with the bonus edition.

All text and the announcer speech. Characters never get localised, like me, they only speak English...

And it's European Spanish, not Latin Spanish.

So, it's like the first All Stars Racing. Cool then!

Dont you understand European Spanish? I mean, Im Spanish and I understand perfectly the Latin Spanish (is more or less the same language!).

Not arguing, just curious about it ._.

I do understand European Spanish since, well, I'm spanish (from latin america but I have european roots) myself. It's just I'm not really fond of some of the European Spanish voices and/or manners of speaking. Just personal taste, I don't have anything against the language or anything like that. :P

This car is fucked up

Dang it! by Sonic the hedgehog!!!

Didn't expect to hear this after Shadow the hedgehog (the game).

This car is fucked up

Dang it! by Sonic the hedgehog!!!

Didn't expect to hear this after Shadow the hedgehog (the game).

Edited by Pawn

i know, i just like teasing~

Dang is an American word if i recall, Damn is the English (more profane and looked down upon) version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dang is just the kid version of damn..

Also, found this on Gaf, not sure if it was known here:

Now who said the OutRun flagman wouldn't be in? I remember saying it was something we wanted to do in a Sonic Talk podcast, so we got him in as a cameo on the OutRun track :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

OutRun's flagman will be standing on the ground, flagless, shaking his fist at Ristar who will be floating above him.

--

I joke, I am very excited to hear that flagman is coming back! Thanks S0L!

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 5

I haven't watched the trailer (I'm trying to stay away from spoilers) but can anybody confirm if they're using new voice clips or recycling them from previous games?

I haven't watched the trailer (I'm trying to stay away from spoilers) but can anybody confirm if they're using new voice clips or recycling them from previous games?

Spoilers? Do these games have a storyline? (I haven't played an all-stars racing before)

Mix of both. Some characters use new ones, some recycled.

Spoilers? Do these games have a storyline? (I haven't played an all-stars racing before)

No, they don't. By spoilers I think he means stuff like character reveals.

Spoilers like levels, music, etc. I want to be completely suprised not knowing much about the game when I play it for the first time like I did with the first game.

Mix of both. Some characters use new ones, some recycled.

Thanks. I guess that's better then nothing. :)

Edited by sonfan1984

It's almost like she says "this car is fucked up" at around 00:34 o_o

Is that really what she says?

Yes, that's REALLY what she said. She's swearing in a video game for kids. Come on, man.