Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I'm not going to lie, I'm not readily aware of Namco's characters. Do they own Rayman? That'd be kinda cool, I guess.

They own Pacman, who from behind looks like a yellow Ristar!

Namco has Pac-Man, Klonoa, Mappy, Tekken, Soulcalibur, Galaga, Valkyrie, Ace Combat, Idolmaster and several more I'm forgetting.

They also own Tamagotchi because of their partnership with Bandai.

As I understand it though, Namco's developing the next Smash Bros. game.

Pac-Man? Anyone a big fan of Pac-Man here?

The fuck is wrong with Pac-Man? He is easily one of the best additions to Street Fighter X Tekken.

• Thumbs Up 1

This was confirmed months ago.

I wasn't around this part of the forum months ago. In the initial months, I was trying to avoid news/media until a few months back I gave in, as it became difficult to avoid.

The fuck is wrong with Pac-Man? He is easily one of the best additions to Street Fighter X Tekken.

Well, the "not having a good game in thirty years" thing is of particular note, not to mention a boring design and (now) a boring design plus unnecessary anime eyes. Also, wtf is going on with the ghosts now?

0>Fucks Given

Oh boy, I can play as Megaman Zero Ryu and Pac-Man! WOOPEE

That's Chun-li and Pac-Man mister sleep.png

Edit: Actually Pac-Man wouldn't work. Since he's just a yellow sphere from behind, in other words boring from the rear view.

Klanoa on the other hand?

Edited by Balding Spider

Sonic Racing director wants to include characters from Capcom and Namco

Screen+shot+2012-03-01+at+9.12.25+PM.png

This is my DESTINY!

Phoenix wright in Transformed anyone???tongue.png

It's brought up several times in his own games that he doesn't even own a car, so I can't see him driving a transforming racing vehicle.
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's brought up several times in his own games that he doesn't even own a car, so I can't see him driving a transforming racing vehicle.

Edited by kalion

Well, the "not having a good game in thirty years" thing is of particular note, not to mention a boring design and (now) a boring design plus unnecessary anime eyes. Also, wtf is going on with the ghosts now?

The game's been announced for release in Russia on PS3, Xbox 360 and PS Vita by a company called 1C-SoftKlab, with a release date of December 7th. The Limited Edition will be available only for the first week of release.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://games.cnews.ru/lenta/1763878&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsonic%2B%2526%2Ball-stars%2Bracing%2Btransformed%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbo%3D1%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D629%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Dimvnsu&sa=X&ei=GZd-UIquDeHT0QW7g4DADA&ved=0CHYQ7gEwCDgK

• Thumbs Up 1

Pacman World says you're wrong. I assume the sequels are good too. Not to mention there's Championship Edition which came out only a few short years ago. Besides, there are multiple characters in this game that haven't had a good game in a looooooooong time. Everyone agrees Alex Kidd is a must have character, right? Hasn't had a good game in over 20 years. Check that. Hasn't had a game at all in over 20 years.

Not to mention Championship Edition DX is damn good fun. Not to go too off-topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone says on-disc DLC is the worst thing added to modern gaming.

Nope, it's 'console exclusives'. I never minded when it was based on that console, like...Link in Soul Caliber. Or Kratos in Mortal Kombat. I get that. But when characters could easily be multi-platform and get excluded...it pisses me off. Like Mega Man and Pac-Man being PS3 only in Street Fighter X Tekken.

• Thumbs Up 9

As overly obvious as it is, I still think it'd be fun if Mario was a guest in the game, since Sonic got to be in Brawl years ago. Mario' kart could transform into the Sky Pop and Marine Pop from Super Mario Land.

Edited by Toby Barrett
  • Thumbs Up 2

Everyone says on-disc DLC is the worst thing added to modern gaming.

Nope, it's 'console exclusives'. I never minded when it was based on that console, like...Link in Soul Caliber. Or Kratos in Mortal Kombat. I get that. But when characters could easily be multi-platform and get excluded...it pisses me off. Like Mega Man and Pac-Man being PS3 only in Street Fighter X Tekken.

Imagine: Bayonetta only in the WiiU and 3DS versions. Rivers of tears everywhere (also, aside from Yakuza i don't remember SEGA series exclusive for Sony or Microsoft consoles).

...I really don't think there's gonna be any exclusive other than the Miis and Avatar. It didn't happen in SST and Banjo was a special case in ASR. PC might have that third guest, but that's a long shot.

But Bayonetta isnt a character exclusive of Nintendo, just the game Bayonetta 2. Even Inaba admited future Bayonetta games could come to more consoles.

PD: She was deconfirmed by S0L anyways.

Edited by Ferr

Preview: Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

http://www.computera...ng-transformed/

Preview

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

http://www.gamereact...ng Transformed/

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Hands-On Preview - On the Track With the Blue Blur

http://www.xbox360ac...-Blue-Blur.html

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - more details

http://www.gonintend...story&id=188147

- avoid roving whirlwinds and chomping flying beasts to pillars of lava and awkwardly placed trees

Shit just got real.

• Thumbs Up 6

S0L, about the PS3 and Vita versions again. Does these support cross-save?

I guess I'm being ignored by S0L...

SumoRex, do you have any info about this?

I guess I'm being ignored by S0L...

SumoRex, do you have any info about this?

Sorry, I missed that. You know my real job is getting the game finished and up to scratch right, keeping on top of questions is almost a full time job in itself :P

We don't do cross saves or cross play between Vita and PS3. It's a pretty big chunk of work so we've spent that instead making each as polished as we can!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1