Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Will there be a easier way *down the road* to get some of the achievments. I know one said you had to have a local match with I think 10 people. Im in college and in no way do I have 10 friends that can crowd in my room to play :c

^ The max you need is four, the ten just means there has to be ten total racers. Computers or online humans occupy those six other spaces.

Edited by Zone Seeker

“It was not a screwup on Amazon’s part. As much as we want to release the game, we also want to ensure that it is not rushed and is released in the best possible state. While waiting for an extra month seems unfair, it is only being done in the best interest of those who are purchasing the game.” - SEGA customer service

Oh goody, it seems to be the Anarchy Reigns screw-up all over again.

Well, i'll just wait for an upcoming Konami cross-over game that Sumo will do after this.

Edited by Teoskaven
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hahahahah.

If this is true, I'm so fucking done with you, Sega. You've gone passed the shitlist and right into the fucking event horizon.

• Thumbs Up 4

Weirder yet is that all of this delay news since the 3DS and PS Vita delay seems to only be happening in the US.

Eh, It'd be a great Christmas gift, now I can pass the priorities and save up more monies for the Wii U.

Edited by American The Assface

I honestly wouldn't mind a delay if that meant I wouldn't have to choose between getting this and PlayStation All-Stars on the first day.

• Thumbs Up 2

Whatever.

Rayman Legends already took away all my "game delayed sadness" so there's none left for ASRT, and it's not like we have to wait to long for the game anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

Talk about overreacting. Eesh! If the game has been Pushed back December 11th, that's what, three weeks? There's absolutely no doubt that this game will be released before Christmas. It's SEGA's only Sonic title of the season.

Is it really overreacting when we're talking about the same company who keeps their developers in the dark about release schedules, PR failure and deciding in the eleventh hour to delay their damn games because of their own insecurities?

I've got enough reasons to think low of Sega as is with downplaying their only worthwhile material and sending out titles to die. Anarchy Reigns was enough to piss me off but the fact that they can't even keep their shit together with this title of all things has made me somehow lose even more hope in the company than I thought was possible. Yes, it's only one month. I honestly wouldn't care how long of a delay it is. It's the principle that's absolutely frustrating.

• Thumbs Up 6

Talk about overreacting. Eesh! If the game has been Pushed back December 11th, that's what, three weeks? There's absolutely no doubt that this game will be released before Christmas. It's SEGA's only Sonic title of the season.

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic... I mean, I hope he is.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is forever bad." - Miyamoto

Yes I'm aware that isn't always the case but more often than not...

Nevermind.

Edited by Indeggo Rushnik
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've got enough reasons to think low of Sega as is with downplaying their only worthwhile material and sending out titles to die. Anarchy Reigns was enough to piss me off but the fact that they can't even keep their shit together with this title of all things has made me somehow lose even more hope in the company than I thought was possible. Yes, it's only one month. I honestly wouldn't care how long of a delay it is. It's the principle that's absolutely frustrating.

But... we don't know why it's been delayed? If indeed it has been.

It might have failed one of the QA tests at Microsoft/Sony for all we know, that is if it has, I mean, how often do these call centres get it right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it really overreacting when we're talking about the same company who keeps their developers in the dark about release schedules, PR failure and deciding in the eleventh hour to delay their damn games because of their own insecurities?

Yes. It is really overreacting even considering all that. Cause you know what? I actually agree with you. SEGA is a horribly run company and it's a wonder they're still standing in 2012. The key difference between this and Anarchy Reigns is that this game is still in production. AR had been finished and released in Japan when SEGA decided to delay it without word to Platinum. ASRT is still being worked on. If it's being delayed, it's probably because SEGA and Sumo aren't happy with it yet. But they can't afford to hold it back for long, nor will they.

Also what Hogfather says. We can't even say for sure yet that a delay has been instilled. We only have Amazon and a SEGA rep that may not be totally clued in to rely on.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

sooo...

is this a possible WiiU/3ds delay or an everything delay? I only see GoNintendo reporting anything on this front.

Wait, do we even know if this is for the main console versions?

The 3DS/Vita version is coming out on December 12th, what is there in the Nintendo Everything article that says other... .. .

Wait a bloody moment.

Why would a guy post a news story on a nintendo site about the 360/PS3 versions, Surely it would be about either the Wii-U or 3DS version right? The writer for the site mentions the other versions, but the quote from the bloke who tipped them doesn't.

• Thumbs Up 3

Why would a guy post a news story on a nintendo site about the 360/PS3 versions, Surely it would be about either the Wii-U or 3DS version right?

This is where people start thinking "Is it my fault for telling them the water looked like shit?"

Seriously though, it's fairly likely.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Wait, do we even know if this is for the main console versions?

The 3DS/Vita version is coming out on December 12th, what is there in the Nintendo Everything article that says other... .. .

Wait a bloody moment.

Why would a guy post a news story on a nintendo site about the 360/PS3 versions, Surely it would be about either the Wii-U or 3DS version right?

And hasn't S0L gone on record saying the launch date release is immovable? The date would line up with the 3DS version...

EDIT: I found what I meant:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?424844-No-voice-chat-for-Wii-U&p=7622627&viewfull=1#post7622627

Anyway, I'll re-iterate what I've said elsewhere in here. The main reason we're not doing it is right now Voice Chat requires a third party peripheral that may not be available at launch and then it only supports a player using a GamePad. For us that meant that there would be limited players who'd not only have the kit, but would take advantage of it.

Second, as it's only the GamePad player and we're all about the party play experience with multiple players, we opted to spend the time on other features that all players get the benefit out of. Would you rather Mii support or voice chat. 5 player splitscreen or four?

Those are the choices we had and I believe we've picked the right ones for our audience and game. You can only do so much - especially when there is an immovable deadline of a console launch.

Edited by FourCartridge