Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Shame Vanquish didn't sell well. I found it pre-owned in a GAME store about a year ago. It's a really great 3rd person experience. It just feels wonderfully fast paced and fluid, even though it did take a little to adjust to the system.

Edited by KrazyBean

So the alleged Sega customer service representative also made a mistake? I did wonder when I first read that comment whether they'd gotten mixed up with the later release date for the handheld versions, especially since we can't see what query they were replying to in the first place. Although more than likely they just knew nothing, assumed Amazon was right, and trotted out the company line on delays.

Amazon just sent me a notice moving the Wii U version to the correct date - which I think is a first; before they moved it to December they were telling me 11/14. So I think they've got it figured out . . . at least until tomorrow. rolleyes.gif

S0L/SumoRex: Not sure if this has been answered, but will the Wii U version have Accomplishments?

Edited by MarcelloF

Are you shitting me? I have to wait a whole other quarter to get this on PC?

What a gyp. I'll just get the 360 version.

I bet that date is right.

Since when do Sega PC games ever get released the same time as consoles? Binary Domain, Sonic Adventure 2 are the most recent examples of long delays I can think of.

• Thumbs Up 2

Since when do Sega PC games ever get released the same time as consoles?

Sonic Generations was released the same week.

Since when do Sega PC games ever get released the same time as consoles? Binary Domain, Sonic Adventure 2 are the most recent examples of long delays I can think of.

Sonic Generations PC was out at pretty much the same time as the console versions, I think.

Edit: Beaten to it. :L

Edited by VEDJ-F

Sonic Generations PC was out at pretty much the same time as the console versions, I think.

Edit: Beaten to it. :L

Sonic 4 Episode II too.

That PC date would explain that whole "not knowing the entire cast until the end of the year" thing S0L said. Any PC exclusive reveal can be held back until quite a while after the console releases.

That PC date would explain that whole "not knowing the entire cast until the end of the year" thing S0L said. Any PC exclusive reveal can be held back until quite a while after the console releases.

It explains that statement but unless the PC is getting up to four characters, which is doubtful, that still doesn't explain the gap between the full roster of 29 and what we know now.

Which is why I haven't preordered the game yet, I would hate to buy the "wrong" version and lose up to 3 characters due to some kind of dlc exclusive.

I need confirmation I will have access to all racers and tracks as they are released (sans the console exclusive custom racer)

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

I think SEGA might be uploading a new trailer to SEGA Press. The video section for the game is highlighted on all versions there, but right now, there's nothing new.

Hope there is a new trailer! I'll keep checking Sega Press throughout the day. Daddy needs his medicine!

It's funny, this game feels so far out and yet it comes out in less than 3 weeks. I think we need at least one more big reveal to keep the hype going. Like another track reveal, or a reveal of the 19th SEGA character.

I tried to get screens of Gum from Steve for SEGAbits, but when he told me to DM him on Twitter I couldn't since he isn't a follower. Oh well, it's cool, only 17 days left!

I tried to get screens of Gum from Steve for SEGAbits, but when he told me to DM him on Twitter I couldn't since he isn't a follower. Oh well, it's cool, only 17 days left!

17 days is so far!!

edit: any of you guys getting this for ps3? I"ll probably be online alot, so if anyone wants some friendly matches, my psn is in my signature. let me know when you add me

Edited by jordine

NASCAR Superstar Danica Patrick and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

WHAT: Danica Patrick will be racing a custom No. 7 Sonic the Hedgehog / GoDaddy.com Chevrolet, fielded by JR Motorsports, during the O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge on November 3 at the Texas Motor Speedway.

Danica will be appearing alongside Sonic the Hedgehog in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, the new racing game where players speed across land, air and water in fully transforming vehicles. Known for her talents behind the wheel, Danica will be a playable character with customized vehicles in the upcoming game.

WHO:

Danica Patrick

SEGA of America

JR Motorsports

WHEN:

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Race time: 6:30 pm CST; 7:30 pm EST

TV: ESPN2, Local Radio: 105.3FM The Fan

WHERE:

Texas Motor Speedway

Fort Worth, TX

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=189422