Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

527387_10151210326957418_1269423695_n.jpg

Good God... Sonic is still with her? He normally dumps them after the first date and moves on to someone else.

And to answer your question about the logo, it is 'new' but I think I've seen it before on the hot wheels toy.

8071677210_8882eaef4e.jpg

Eeep. Nope. Looks new.

Also why is Danica wearing the WWE championship belt?

• Thumbs Up 2

Is that a new Sonic logo on Danica's shirt?

I wonder... I can't see it very well. ENHANCE

Also why is Danica wearing the WWE championship belt?

Silly Hoggy, everyone knows that that's the standard belt size of Texas~

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm the only who wants to hug that Danica? :P

Lol. I also want to hug that Sonic...

So many dates for the PC version... Bleh. If I'd guess it would be like last time; a month after the console releases.

If SEGA actually got their finger out and announced a release date, then we wouldn't have this problem.

• Thumbs Up 2

Apparently the title isn't long enough either: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed The Video Game.

• Thumbs Up 5

So... watching the advert again. I have to ask.

What is Segas marketing department thinking? You don't get any footage of the game until about 14 seconds into the advert.

You then get 4 seconds of the game. And thats it!?

The 30 second advert has a total of 4 seconds actually showing you what the game is like? And what do they show, Sonic & Danica!?

Call me crazy, but would it not have been a much better advert had they actually shown tons of the game instead of adding that stupid red laser thing (which isn't a weapon in the game as far as I'm aware), Cut the scenes with Sonic washing the car (I'm claiming ownership about that being Sonic's new job if the next Sonic game is bad) and even cut down the ending a tad.

This game is called Sonic & All Stars Racing. So why on earth did we not see any racers other than Sonic & Danica.

Me: Well if you're making a TV advert, why don't you show some of the best bits of the game and show lots of characters, that way we can appeal to gamers of all ages because you show a fun racing game and for the older gamers you show off the characters that the game has as well as the stages.

Sega's Marketing Department of Glory: Hmmm... But... Danica Patrick is in the game! And we can run over AiAi the monkey as we already have that costume in storage!

Actually, from my own joke there I've just realised another thing. The advert also only showed 2 stages, only unless you knew about the game theres no way you could tell that they were two different levels at all! Show off the game and it's variety, NOT focus on a racing star who most people havn't heard of!

• Thumbs Up 2

Actually, from my own joke there I've just realised another thing. The advert also only showed 2 stages, only unless you knew about the game theres no way you could tell that they were two different levels at all! Show off the game and it's variety, NOT focus on a racing star who most people havn't heard of!

To be fair, this is a US advert, where a lot of people have heard of Danica. I'd be surprised if she features in the EU ads at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are those voice clips from the game? "My car just turned into a boat!" ... eesh. They'll be annoying before the first race is up.

SEGA Press has the new trailer, but no new screenshots. We did have some Wreck-It-Ralph screenshots a while back, though. The handheld versions are still listed for November 16th and this new EU trailer doesn't mention a delay like recent US trailers do. It oddly doesn't make a mention of the Wii U version not being due until November 30th even though the Wii U logo is there.

Nice new voice you have there Ralph.

It's not just me that thought that voice sounded a bit different, then.