Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

SEGA Press has the new trailer, but no new screenshots.

Ohhhhhh! I saw that earlier today, I thought that was the old trailer.

Ah well alls well that ends well.

Love the why are you in a car line by Ralph. Now all we have to do is get him to say 'Bawwwww green eyes!'

Oh yeah, what are the odds that this trailer will play in the adverts before wreck it ralph?

When I saw the trailer, I also noticed that Ralph game's voice was different from the movie's.

By the way, this is the Knuckles gets owned trailer.

Few interesting things to note.

1: At 0:37 when ralph says 'lets get wrecking. You can see Ristar fly directly upwards.

2: During the race lineup, you can see chao along the side of the track jumping up and down.

Haha I really hope the "Hey Sonic why are you in a car?" line gets in. Genius!

That Danica trailer is good but poor Aiai, its so random.

Sonic: *wipes car* *car randomly shoots a laser beam* Aiai owned xD like WTF, but it seriously it gives some N64 commercial vibes xP

Im still waiting for my All-Star Moves trailer, but it seems the launch trailer will come out first.

Ralph's transformations look kinda sloppy, the pixel things just appear and then a model swap happens :/

I guess it won't look too bad in game but in that trailer it didn't look very impressive.

• Thumbs Up 2

So is that actually John C Riley or not? I'm not too familiar with him, but wouldn't guess it is. It's quite normal for cheap movie tie-ins not to use the big name actos and this is game only guest starring Ralph.

I see what they were doing with Ralph's transformations but, could have been a little better yeah. Just a bit more animation on the pixel sparklies would have been nice. Like make them pop all around (but without masking the intentional lack of animation on the transformation) rather than just appear statically.

Maybe something in the movie happens in that exact way though and it'll make sense once we've seen it.

Edited by JezMM

So is that actually John C Riley or not? I'm not too familiar with him, but wouldn't guess it is. It's quite normal for cheap movie tie-ins not to use the big name actos and this is game only guest starring Ralph.

Probably not. John's voice has a natural deepness to it. Replace-It-Ralph has that sort of bendy-strain on it the entire time, and doesn't really sound as natural. Not entirely unexpected though, sounds enough like him and that's what counts I suppose. If nothing else, the kiddies probably won't notice. tongue.png

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 1

When Ralph said "No way. My car just turned into a boat!" Is it just me or did that sound like how Arnold Schwarzenegger would say that? I'm not saying that it's Arnold Schwarzenegger but it sounded similar. Anyway, I really can't wait for this game. Feels ages ago when it was announced.

When Ralph said "No way. My car just turned into a boat!" Is it just me or did that sound like how Arnold Schwarzenegger would say that? I'm not saying that it's Arnold Schwarzenegger but it sounded similar. Anyway, I really can't wait for this game. Feels ages ago when it was announced.

Some of his lines are great but this voice is going to annoy the fuck out of me - it doesn't sound even remotely close to Reilly. Totally agree with the similarities to Arnold in how he's stressing. My brain is just going to keep going "It's the wrong voices, Gromit!" whenever he's there now :P

/voicepedantry

I imagine the pixels are reference to how things happen in the movie. Not sure if it's supposed to be jarring or not until more of us have seen it, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh my, that voice is just awful. It made what would've been some really cool self-aware humour into, well, a bit of a joke itself.

Feel sorry for those who worked on Ralph's design/dialogue now, cause I seriously won't be able to play as him. Not with a voice that annoying/stupid.

Wow...the game is out in 2 weeks time! Sweet.

As for the trailer, it was okay, nothing spectacular but seeing more gameplay is always nice. What is spectacular is Ralph mentioning the question which always pissed me off...LOL.

Weird that with this cross-deal between SEGA and Disney that SEGA could offer Sonic's official voice actor, but Disney couldn't offer Ralph's official voice actor :-/

Weird that with this cross-deal between SEGA and Disney that SEGA could offer Sonic's official voice actor, but Disney couldn't offer Ralph's official voice actor :-/

Involving a famous actor like John C. Reilly would have likely been far too expensive. Conversely, it probably didn't cost Disney much at all to have Roger do a few lines for Sonic.

Edited by Pawn

That transformation effect looks weak. His voice is also really off.

Eh.. no big deal. I won't be touching Ralph at all anyway.

Happens all the time, it's apparently not that easy to get the original voice actors for video games.

Kingdom Hearts says hi.

Well, except for those who are dead, of course.

That's different. The KH series is more than just a tie in, and Disney plays a huge part in it. This on the other hand features a Disney character as a cameo. They just wouldn't want to shell out on a Hollywood A-Lister.

Also, Mushu says hi. Along with several other Kh characters.

I think his new voice is okay, sounds kinda similar and keep in mind that they were showcasing most (I guess) of his voice clips, Im pretty sure he wont be talking that much, too frequently in-game. I think the tranformation has a nice touch but could use some work. Im still gonna use him and pretty much every character, although I think Ill use these frequently: Vyse / Joe Musashi / Sonic / Gillius

Is Ralph the Vector voice actor!? If so that's pretty funny.

I really love the fact that Ralph asking Sonic at the start why he's in a car is due to ignorance of the race conditions, like transforming boats that go over lava.

When fans ask that same question, they are being truly stupid.