Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Right so I skipped this because Nascar and I have an interesting relationship in that it bores me to tears like three minutes in. Did I miss anything significant?

Danica is actually a pretty good driver.

• Thumbs Up 1

By the way, the "It's not just racing; it's racing transformed!" has been in the trailers for a while now.

Oh my! How did I miss that without groaning?

I wish that broadcast had been in HD though. It was hard to make out the lovely Sega decals stretched up to the size of the TV.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Whew, finally caught up after reading what, 9 pages? I could've joined the spectating and fun with you guys, but I usually have my hands full whenever there's a race going on.

Danica actually finished 14th, #88 driver Cole Whitt is the one finished 12th according to the unofficial result on the NASCAR site.

For those thinking most of the race was boring, blame the ESPN crew. tongue.png

Now this leaves the next question: What will they do with the ASRT car now the race is done? I reckon they'll auction it off.

By the way, I've made this since I haven't used my 3DS Max program for a long time.

danica_s_all_stars_racing_transformed__replica__by_fuzon_s-d5jrly2.jpg

Link

(Sooner or later, I'm gonna make my own art thread. xD )

• Thumbs Up 6

Okay, I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that the voice of Ralph in the game isn't Keith Silverstein, not when there's others coming to the same conclusion without any input from me whatsoever.

Try not to laugh at this preview... it starts at around the 7min mark... just wait until they play the games 'trailer.'

Why do I suspect the Mexican community manager had something to do withthis?

• Thumbs Up 2

Try not to laugh at this preview... it starts at around the 7min mark... just wait until they play the games 'trailer.'

New classic tracks and returning characters revealed.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

I promise nothing.

*watches video*

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy shit, what the hell was that?!

Ryo confirmed.

Bikes confirmed.

Kidd confirmed.

Dropping of "Transformed" confirmed.

Super Shadow confirmed.

Seriously how do you make a mistake like that? o_o

• Thumbs Up 2

Damn, talk about being delayed! Shows you how much they care doesn't it.

Edited by KrazyBean

Actually as someone that came from Mexico this is not rare. I remember when Skyward Sword came out and they were announcing it over there they show footage from Twilight Princess also.

They do it because honestly not a lot of gaming news come over there. You go to the store and you're like, "holy shit when did this game came out". So they always show the previous game of the series with the new one so the people that played it are like "aaah a new game".

I mean and correct me if I'm wrong but they are talking about Dead Rising 2 at one point, but I'm sure they show footage of the first game instead of the second one.

Who knows maybe he did messed up but this is not rare in the slightest over there.

For those who don't know why I said 'Mexican community manager.' The Sega Mexican community manager is a bit of a hero. He was apointed to the post at some point last year. In his first interview, on the first day of the job he announced the following games.

Sonic Adventure 3.

Sonic Adventure DS

Sonic Adventure 3DS

And a bunch of other stuff, all of which wasn't in production.

Then the week Sonic Generations was being released. Sega of America announced that anyone who came to Sega on a said day could play the game before release. Quickly followed by the Mexican community manager who announced that if anyone came to Sega Mexico's office, they would get free pizza, when questioned if they could play generations, he replied with 'thats still to be confirmed.'

• Thumbs Up 2

Hot damn, that Knuckles render is gorgeous! But that Sonic render...

mouthf.png

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 9

Man, Knuckles sure seems pissed, kinda in a way like "Don'tchu mess with me!".

And thats beautiful.

The rest is pretty great too..But how'bout some of those other renders? Wouldn't mind taking a better look at Vyse.

I think Knuckles needs a new pair of shoes. His are a bit worn out.

I like these renders, well, some places they look a bit off. But not complaining, I like them. They're very similar to art we've seen before, aren't they?

But I think Knuckles has the victory for Sonic character art here.

Just looking at some of the shoe damage on these characters... Some of them really ought to invest in some new ones!

Just looking at some of the shoe damage on these characters... Some of them really ought to invest in some new ones!

Amy has perfect ones because she's a grrrrrrrl.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, there's some of Shadow. He's still not as good as the Knuckles one, but I think I prefer him over the Sonic one, really.

Sonic and Tails look boring, but at least Knuckles, Amy and Shadow look a bit different to their usual renders. As for Eggman...

eggmancopy.jpg

They couldn't have mixed it up a bit?

Edited by Pawn
  • Thumbs Up 2

god, i hate how they render eyelashes in 3D, last time i checked my eyelashes weren't made of plastic...

New arts

Heh. Eggman's all "I'm going to win!" Nice to see the damage on everyone's shoes. Tails and Amy look a bit wierd with closed mouths though, and Sonic's mouth is kinda wierd.

Shadow looks wrong. His arms are crossed so we can't see his iconic chestfur, and the spike on the top of his head is invisible, meaning his head looks too flat.

Edited by Paradox

god, i hate how they render eyelashes in 3D, last time i checked my eyelashes weren't made of plastic...

lol, on that note I hate the weird fur texture they give to everyone. Look at the large pictures of Sonic, Amy, Knuckles and Shadow. They look horribly wrinkly. But then when you look at Tails, the furriest of the all, he's also the smoothest.

Edited by Blue Blood