Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I guess it's about time to change these shoes, hum guys? Or at least clean it tongue.png Loved Amy and Tails render tho.

Also, why can't Sonic do a normal mouth? I guess the cameras don't like him.

Edited by Jango

lol, on that note I hate the weird fur texture they give to everyone. Look at the large pictures of Sonic, Amy, Knuckles and Shadow. They look horribly wrinkly. But then when you look at Tails, the furriest of the all, he's also the smoothest.

The way this has been applied to the red markings on Shadow's face looks particularly bad.

I'm looking forward to renders of new characters, like Vyse and Gum. Where did these come from, btw?

Made in Japan. Edited by Wounland

Wow that Sonic render looks so depy, is there someone over at Sega who just loves making him look idiotic?

Also that Knuckles render is pretty damn awesome, he actually looks like he's in it to win it.

From Japan.

Wait, Sumo is based in the UK, so how did Japan get these first if SEGA and Sumo are still discussing localizations?

Unless SEGA are making the Renders and not Sumo's art team?

Wait, Sumo is based in the UK, so how did Japan get these first if SEGA and Sumo are still discussing localizations?

That's exactly it. SEGA always make the art themselves, if not a third party animation studio. Remember, S0L hadn't even seen the boxart until SEGA showed it off.

I thought SEGA always made the renders o.0

I don't know, but program written CG_arts from Japan.

I don't even get why they bother being lazy with 3D renders, it's not exactly difficult to reposition or at the very least rotate the models...

Knuckles wins this by miles and its nice to have a really good 3D render of him for a change, the rest are just so typical looking. I would say 'its only a racing game and the artwork doesn't need to be special' but Riders Zero Gravity had some really cool poses for it's renders.

• Thumbs Up 1

son_sample.png

HERE all arts in PNG. I upload other characters, wait plz.

UPD: Uploaded Nights and Reala.

Edited by Wounland
  • Thumbs Up 9

So, remember the last game we got some art of some characters with their cars? Any chance we'll see some of that this time around?

NiGHTS and Reala reuse JoD artwork? How... Incredibly disappointing, even SST had new NiGHTS artwork :/

Moan moan moan moan moan

• Thumbs Up 1

Meh, you guys will complain nomatter what kind of mouth they put on Sonic. I think it makes him look playful.

What counts as a 'normal' smile? Almost everytime there's a new CG render of Sonic people nitpick about how his mouth look regardless what it is.

What counts as a 'normal' smile? Almost everytime there's a new CG render of Sonic people nitpick about how his mouth look regardless what it is.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy,Eggman, Reala, Nights, and Shinobi...are awesome!! Are more CG renders coming, woun, or those are all ?

That's a Ninja that has used a lot of Daz.

Would be a shame to Mijin all over that.

Needs moar Gummage though.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

I dunno, I like the Sonic render. Better than the "nike" smile or the weird one of Sonic 4.

Musashi render is awesome too. Would rather hat Into Dreams Nights rather than JoD but oh well..

Where's mah Ulala render?

• Thumbs Up 1