Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Ferr, ashthedragon, I upload other characters, wait plz. smile.png

UPD: Uploaded all characters: Ulala; AiAi etc.

Edited by Wounland
  • Thumbs Up 2

No Vyse render? He seems to be the only one missing. Edit: Forgot Gum!

Also, are those Aiai and Meemee renders reused from a SMB game? The graphic style doesn't match the others. Also, shame that BDJoe, Amigo and Ulala are unchanged.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Hot damn, that Knuckles render is gorgeous! But that Sonic render...

mouthf.png

Not sure if being fanboy or just nitpicking

Ferr, ashthedragon, I upload other characters, wait plz. smile.png

UPD: Uploaded all characters: Ulala; AiAi etc.

oh sorry, didnt know you had more. Thanks for the uploads.

Man Ulala's render is the same as last game, thats lame!

Edited by Ferr

Haha, it's like Tails has just got slightly less excited than he was in the first game, and Knuckles and Shadow have just got more impatient.

Haha, it's like Tails has just got slightly less excited than he was in the first game, and Knuckles and Shadow have just got more impatient.

Tails is less excited because I never chose him in the first game, and Knuckles and Shadow are impatient because I always hover over them with the intention to play as them, but then I end up picking Ryo or Opa Opa. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

New renders? It's about damn time! Where've you been SEGA?!

Meh renders. been there, done that.

Edited by ArtFenix

Artwork looks awesome. Just wish they had made new renders for everyone.

I don't want character renders, I want vehicle renders.

Are you every happy?

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if being fanboy or just nitpicking

Ooooh it's the same pose each time!

allthesame.png

Nitpicking enough for you now?

The mouth looks daft. I see nothing wrong with me pointing that out. You really needn't call me out on it, especially when it was said in jest.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 7

People who asked why these came from Japan and not a western studio.

Most likely because Sega is a Japanese company and the final say/approval for character looks usually comes from Japan. So even if a game is being made here in the west and Sega has given the license etc, the look of Sonic still needs the ok with Japan. Having SOJ make the renders based on the designs from Sumo is easier/cost effective/time saving than it is so have someone in the west do it and then continuallly askin SOJ for approval.

I don't want character renders, I want vehicle renders.

And I want the concept art that was all cut for the game so I can keep it all to myself and show it off to the world whilst laughing maniacly! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ... I'm not gonna lie... as the launch day gets closer... I'm getting a little excited. So much so I could just... just.... just... *looks directly at you all* DANCE!

allthesame.png

Now then Mr Dreadknux... which of these hedgehogs robbed your store?

*looks at the users reading this topic list*

Hey S0L's back from his holiday! Did you bring us any pressies!?

• Thumbs Up 2

Nope, all I got was cold, blooming freezing in Berlin! Ace computer game museum over there though :P

As far as presents, just been playing the latest Vita version, shaping up rather nicely. We really ought to get some screens/footage out from it...!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

You say...You should get some screens of the Vita version out..Please do tell. :o

I'm quite curious how it looks on the Vita, but even though you said it doesn't support the new fancy lighting engine, I still feel it probably will look a bit close to the console versions.

Cannot wait to see more on the Vita version, kind of excited even.

goddammit SEGA, can I see some Gum already!? whoops, that ain't my line.

Edited by Godot

Hey S0L, I'm wondering a few things...

First of all, in the original ASR, we weren't able to race each others' Avatars in local multiplayer. Player 2 would always be a generic Avatar. Will this be fixed in Transformed? Will it be possible to race with our own Miis on Wii U?

Secondly, is the Wii U version DLC-capable? The reason I'm asking is because the Bonus Edition content seems to be on-disc in the Wii U version so I'm worried there's a problem with the game and DLC...

Sigh... is the PC version coming out later than the console version?

Is this just a sly tactic to get us PC guys to double dip? You cheeky devils...

Welcome back SOL. Shame about the weather. Great to know the Vita version is doing good, can't wait to see what it looks like.

Speaking of that version something I wanted to ask about it. Is it being released the same day as the console versions in UK or will it get a December release like the US?

Nope, all I got was cold, blooming freezing in Berlin! Ace computer game museum over there though tongue.png

As far as presents, just been playing the latest Vita version, shaping up rather nicely. We really ought to get some screens/footage out from it...!

---

S0L

---

Buying ASR on the Vita means you get to race with no one.

• Thumbs Up 3

Buying ASR on the Vita means you get to race with no one.

Is this seriously another "no one buys a Vita" joke?

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 4

Where do you find all these? They're relatively obscure. Do you just have a huge list of gaming sites that you check out every day or do you check google for new results every day or something?