Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

New screens?

New to me. Those cars and environments look great.

Is it just me or does Shadow have the absolute ugliest vehicle in the game that transforms into other ugly G.U.N. ships? It's so noticable to me because of how heavily Shadow is advertised in this game.

I hate Shadow and his stupid design so I'm not complaining, just an observation.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik
  • Thumbs Up 1

New to me.

Is it just me or does Shadow have the absolute ugliest vehicle in the game that transforms into other ugly G.U.N. ships? It's so noticable to me because of how heavily Shadow is advertised in this game.

I hate Shadow and his stupid design so I'm not complaining, just an observation.

I don't see anything wrong with Shadow's forms, besides his Car being a bit large and clunky, but his boat form is just a speed boat, and his plane form is just a stealth jet.

I don't see anything wrong with Shadow's forms, besides his Car being a bit large and clunky, but his boat form is just a speed boat, and his plane form is just a stealth jet.

The boat looks worse from behind in my opinion, you can't tell from that screenshot.

The boat looks worse from behind in my opinion, you can't tell from that screenshot.

It really doesn't, being someone who played as him on the demo pods, but i guess it's personal preference at this point.

I still think Shadow's plane looks like a Shark from various angles... But damn, check out Joe Musashi's Stealth glider!

Gonna have to give Hogfather's TV topic a read through to get the best look for this game on my set up, it looks fucking gorgeous here.

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

It really doesn't, being someone who played as him on the demo pods, but i guess it's personal preference at this point.

I'm serious here, the back of a stealth speed boat should look more like this:

The-Vivace26-Luxury-Speed-Boat-Upper-And-Lower-Design.jpg

And less like the back of a limo:

black-limo-outside-back.jpg

There isn't anything really stealthy about his boat, his Jet is a Stealth jet though, His boat is just a speed boat with an exposed engine block on the back :/

Despite the way some of you place the words, I agree that having AI in battle/arena mode is kinda pointless. In race mode makes sense, because you have to be more skilled and faster than the AI, but in battle/arena mode, it's a matter of luck since you need only weapons to win, and you don't know if the AI will cheat or not tongue.png

And CTR doesn't have AI in battle hehe Still, there's online mode guys, so keep cool if you don't have a couch buddy smile.png

Also, that's some sexy screenshots.

Edited by Jango

Have they confirmed sky and boat battle arenas?

Those sound more interesting to me and probably play better too.

Wow LBP Karting got surprisingly good reviews, I certainly hope this game scores higher, it certainly deserves it but I can't help but feel it won't...

I've heard LBPK is a big step back in terms of gameplay and track design from Mod Racing, which is a disappointment since it has the same developers.

LBPK review comment boards all seem to be leaning heavily toward All-Stars as their preferred power-up racer this holiday season.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

LBPK review comment boards all seem to be leaning heavily toward All-Stars as their preferred power-up racer this holiday season.

Understandable if you don't have a PS3...

• Thumbs Up 1

S0L, I've seen much discussion about how many characters there are, can you tell us how much are left? If not, does this new trailer you were talking about give us any character details? When does it release?

Understandable if you don't have a PS3...

I have a PS3 and I understand it all the same. LBPK is directionless and lackluster with a level editor being the only good thing about it. Other than that it lacks identity and feels like yet another kart clone among foundations. Not that surprised seeing how ModNation Racers wasn't very great either. Don't see why it'd be favorable over Transformed from a purely game play perspective.

That's a story for another topic though.

I think it's funny how IGN puts LBP Karting as their 'favorite racing titles at E3' and 'most anticipated games on 2012 list' and completely leaving SASRT out of them. Then they slap LBP Karting an 5/10.

You know what other games people were anticipated for? Brink. Also, Duke Nukem Forever.

Anticipation doesn't equate to end game quality.

• Thumbs Up 7

I really don't think LittleBigPlanet Karting is that bad, especially since I played the beta and had plenty of fun with it, but I digress.

If I had the money, I'd get both games. I just want All-Stars Racing Transformed more.

Edited by Chooch

We're working on getting demos out as soon as possible, but I can't give you a date at this stage as we're not sure when they'll hit. We like to get them out before the game hits, but can't promise.

---

S0L

---

Edited by JezMM

Random little question, but can you say whether or not all demo versions will be the same, or whether you'll have different tracks? Coz as an owner of both systems, I loved that the PS3 got one track while the 360 and DS got another, so we had two to try out while waiting for the final game.

You know what other games people were anticipated for? Brink. Also, Duke Nukem Forever.

Anticipation doesn't equate to end game quality.

Edited by sonfan1984

IMG_1113.png

One of these things is not like the other... one of these things just doesn't belong, can you guess which thing is not like the other, by the time I finish the song!?

Edit: Whoa! Wreck it ralph got an achivement image?

Edit 2: Wow... so many of the images are of Sonic characters.... Owwwww some people are gonna be mad =p

• Thumbs Up 1