Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

the MeeMee and BD Joe picks show new Seasonal Shrine shots...that reminds me of SEGA RALLY in an "oriental" theme... is the MeeMee image from the 3DS version?

We got linked in Gum's blurb... XD Wondering why NiGHTS and Reala aren't there.

Hey look; pics of Reala and NiGHTS' land form:

ee115e560d88d6d2aaff793d8bfac2dbc094be16.jpg__0x529_q85_upscale.jpg

ecee4024fa98068de7e76af42ddeee6bd6241a1c.jpg__0x529_q85_upscale.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Edit 2: Wow... so many of the images are of Sonic characters.... Owwwww some people are gonna be mad =p

I'd hope that people won't get mad over achievement images of all things. It's so trivial :P

It's only how lifeless the mouths are that make them look weird, if you watch the NiGHTS and Reala reveal trailer it's the exact same problem; especially on Reala's flight form.

I think both cars look just fine. Even though NiGHTS' is fucking hilarious, it's still quite better than the Rollercoaster he turned into in JoD, so it's both a nice representation of his character, and has it's own quirky design for me to love <3

• Thumbs Up 1

WTF? GamesRadar totally copied my SEGAbits article series and even used a graphic or two that I made.

PLAGIARISM! Go and complain to their asses!

The use of the Gum graphic tipped me off, but they even do the "first appearance" bit. Though oddly they're missing some racers.

PLAGIARISM! Go and complain to their asses!

Copying article ideas is not plagiarism. Not even close. At least not the proper American way.

And doing a racer introspection for a new game is so generic an idea done 100s of times before I have to laugh at the outrage.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

Copying article ideas is not plagiarism. Not even close. At least not the proper American way.

Copying article "ideas"? Oh, I thought that they copied and pasted Barry's article onto their website...

But the fact that they used one of my graphics shows they were looking at my series. At the very least link back or, hell, make an original graphic or ask Sumo for a screen. Anyway, I tweeted them. Ball is in their court.

That car form is awesome and a tad disturbing, but its much better, it really does have life, unlike the jet form we saw, looked plastic and expression-less. Im so gonna play the heck out of NiGHTS and Reala.xD Nicely done Sumo.

We got linked in Gum's blurb... XD Wondering why NiGHTS and Reala aren't there.

Hey look; pics of Reala and NiGHTS' land form:

ee115e560d88d6d2aaff793d8bfac2dbc094be16.jpg__0x529_q85_upscale.jpg

1269362898270.gif

So better or worse than the JOD car form?

1269362898270.gif

So better or worse than the JOD car form?

Well, NiGHTS seems to be suffering while in the JOD car form. In this it just seems to be ok about it.

mmKYN.gif

Edited by Tmsp

Fuck Slenderman, Nights' various vehicle forms should be the new internet horror story.

He is said to be in service of a greater power, one that enslaves him and keeps him in these vehicle forms where he's in constant agony. He steals children away in the night and drives them to the land of dead trees, from which they never return...

Reala looks cool, but how that NiGHTS design ever got past the drawing board I'll never know. So yeah, now I'm totally convinced that having them transform was the wrong way to go. Eeesh

• Thumbs Up 5