Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Has this been mentioned yet?

jazwares1-1.png

ASRT is to get a Digital Release? It's in the answer to the first question.

"The more popular games over the last few years include Sonic Colours, Sonic Free Riders, Sonic Generations..."

Um...do you guys think Sonic Free Riders is a popular Sonic game?

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't think it looks bad at all, it's literally just the expressionless face that makes it look so freaky.

I wouldnt say so, add some cheap paint brush strokes and you can see clearly his/her expression:

nightsasrt.png

Not so expressionless after all!

• Thumbs Up 1

Has this been mentioned yet?

ASRT is to get a Digital Release? It's in the answer to the first question.

What's that image from?

663485_full.jpg

King Nightopian and Ideya Capture confirmed...! ^^

Also I actually like both of the Nightmaren cars...I just hope NiGHTS and Reala are more...expressive.

Edited by Birthday Boy Wario

I think NiGHTS and Reala look fine. (Especially Reala. That mask really lends itself well to the front of a vehicle.) They'll probably both look a bit better when we see some footage of them in the final game rather than just awkward screen caps and prototype videos.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 2

why are nights and reala a car? who are those guys that are driving them? weird, the reala car looks cool tho, nights, creepy

edit: now hearing that this game is not coming out on the 14th

Edited by jordine

Reala has always been my favourite out of the pair, so I'm quite happy that Reala looks awesome.

Bahhh, when is steam going to allow a pre-purchase...

Reala has always been my favourite out of the pair, so I'm quite happy that Reala looks awesome.

Bahhh, when is steam going to allow a pre-purchase...

Probably when some form of release date is announced. We don't even have official confirmation of what year it's being released on PC at this point.

why are nights and reala a car? who are those guys that are driving them? weird, the reala car looks cool tho, nights, creepy

While Ferr's answer is far more entertaining, just so as to not keep you in the dark, in the original games (or at least the Wii one, only played that), NiGHTS could transform into many different vehicles in this way for certain levels.

Reala, being the same species, presumebly can as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

Adding on to that, the drivers are a Nightopian driving NiGHTS, it's essentially the NiGHTS equivalent of chao (but they came first >:U) and the guy driving Reala is a Goodle, a nightmaren which guarded the keys needed to release NiGHTS from his cage in Journey of Dreams

• Thumbs Up 1

While Ferr's answer is far more entertaining, just so as to not keep you in the dark, in the original games (or at least the Wii one, only played that), NiGHTS could transform into many different vehicles in this way for certain levels.

First one too.He transforms in a bobsled on Frozen Bell.

Shitty quality pic

0.jpg

Edited by Ferr

Probably when some form of release date is announced. We don't even have official confirmation of what year it's being released on PC at this point.

Hahah yeah x) I knnnooowwwww, I'm just so damn impatient.

Good thing it's out next week in Europe on the 16th for the PS3, I don't mind paying only £30 for it for now.

The Wii U version of S&ASRT is highlighted at SEGA Press. SEGA must be uploading something for release soon. Last time this happened, SEGA released the Wreck-It-Ralph trailer the next day.