Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Yeah, see this scenario all the time and I'll just go ahead and say...it's really irritating for the person experiencing it and the others viewing it. Lets go enjoy the gaaaaaaaaame!

I'm quite happy that I have tomorrow off so if it does arrive tomorrow like they said it would, duuuuuude I'm going to play it to hell for a while.

So not just the SEGA forums, but now you have to come spam SSMB too?

Amazing ;)

I'm proud of this game and when everyone else gets their copies and gets to see what the game is really like, you're going to be left looking rather silly...

In the meantime, I'm sure everyone can take your posts with a slight pinch of salt. Don't feed the troll folks :)

Put it this way, I've spent the day demoing and playing the Wii U version with a bunch of professional journalists and they all had lots of fun and left with huge smiles on their faces ;)

---

S0L

---

I trust in you... i expect that the great missing as Alex Kidd, Opa Opa, Ryu Hazuki and others will be compensated with other features but... if the game hasn't a GREAT ROASTER, i can't say that the game will be perfect as i said about the first one (Sonic & Sega All Star Racing).

I don't understand still why... if you ask us in the first game which characters will love to include them and you do a lot of pulls... NOW... you delete a lot of them that they was in the first game and we love them. I don't understand.

I would prefer pay 59.99 euros at a game release complete, than pay 30 euros for a incomplete games because i assume that you will release a lot of expensive DLC with all characters that you delete and, in the end, the game cost to us will be more than 100 euros.

I'm disapointed.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.B)

You can catch Alex Kidd as Bilbo Baggins in the new Hobbit movie, so don't fret about our failed mascot friend.

If i'm perfectly honest, the broken street dates piss me off, because the Americans got the game before us AGAIN when for once we were supposed to get it first lol, it's not fair since the Americans always spoil the games for us :(

• Thumbs Up 2

If i'm perfectly honest, the broken street dates piss me off, because the Americans got the game before us AGAIN when for once we were supposed to get it first lol, it's not fair since the Americans always spoil the games for us sad.png

america

fuck yeah

sonikoimsorry

• Thumbs Up 2

If i'm perfectly honest, the broken street dates piss me off, because the Americans got the game before us AGAIN when for once we were supposed to get it first lol, it's not fair since the Americans always spoil the games for us sad.png

It's hard for this market to shake the green monster. Especially for a game developed domestically.

I think we get the game first because you guys still owe us for winning WW2 single-handedly.

The russians had nothing to do with that either. (sarcasm extremely high)

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

I think we get the game first because you guys still owe us for winning WW2 single-handedly.

The russians had nothing to do with that either. (sarcasm extremely high)

But we get the game before you dooooo~

2 days before America.

But we get the game before you dooooo~

2 days before America.

Moot point when the early copies are coming out of the US.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh eh up.

Since people have the game, has anyone spotted any signs of the hot wheels promotional thing yet?

Here's the Platinum:

995.jpg

Ultimate All-Star

Earn every Trophy in the game

At least they've made some effort with the patinum name and it's not just 'platinum.'

I realise English may not be your first or second language, just like Yorkshire is mine and English second.

I totally always read your posts in the accent.

I'm sure when the game finally decides to show up for me it'll be good. If not I can walk over to Carbrook and throw Jelly Babies at you all. The cheap hard ones.

Joking, of course... but the last one was fine. This should be better~

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Oh my. Dang man, you didn't have to reply to the troll, the guy is probably going to disappear soon enough x)

The alternative was simply less characters, and you know, some people out there actually are happy to see MeeMee, Reala, Gum and Pudding.

Only the really awkward side of the SEGA fandom. Most hardcore SEGA fans would rather have a variety expanding all the way from Astal to Greendog the Beached Surfer Dude.

Hey now, I consider myself hardcore and I am very happy to see Gum, Relala and Pudding. Not so much MeeMee, but still. Unless I'm some sort of awkward/hardcore hybrid? Awkcore? Hardward?

• Thumbs Up 4

We have poured our hearts, soul, experience, weekends and evenings into this game. We've foregone time with our families, cancelled holidays, worked 18 hours days constantly and more to bring it to you. We've been upfront about how every decision gets made, explained each character choice, discussed design, features and more. We've done everything we can to represent this game as honestly as we can in public, on the forums, in interviews and more.

And this is why I'm buying two copies of S&ASRT (one for me, and one to give to a randomly selected SSMB member). This dedication and passion is just beautiful.

Yet IGN and the other major review sites probably will still not give this game the rating it deserves, just because it isn't really a super-popular mainstream game like Halo, CoD, etc. Remember gamespot's E3 awards? I recall that ASRT didn't even get mentioned for the best racing game award. Very sad.

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 7

I know you've been active on the forums long enough to understand the 'secondary' characters were added in our own time and without additional budget. The alternative was simply less characters, and you know, some people out there actually are happy to see MeeMee, Reala, Gum and Pudding. Who wouldn't want 4 more characters for free?

I must have missed this information before, because I didn't know this. Now THAT is dedication. I'd rather have different characters than secondaries, but if SEGA didn't budget for these 4 slots, then yeah, I'm happy we've got these 4 characters rather than less characters. Much respect to you guys at Sumo Digital.

• Thumbs Up 2

Only the really awkward side of the SEGA fandom. Most hardcore SEGA fans would rather have a variety expanding all the way from Astal to Greendog the Beached Surfer Dude.

You quoted me and yet somehow managed to completely miss the 'alternative was less characters' bit there. Just saying :P

I really am going to bed now!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 5

Yet IGN and the other major review sites probably will still not give this game the rating it deserves, just because it isn't really a super-popular mainstream game like Halo, CoD, etc. Remember gamespot's E3 awards? I recall that ASRT didn't even get mentioned for the best racing game award. Very sad.

It seems like a lot of review sites aren't putting this game on their awards for best racing game or 'most anticipated games they're looking forward to this holiday' list. They're either underestimating or have low expectations for it even though many of them liked the first game. Shame really. This game can end up being a real gem that they choose to ignore.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 2

If you hate it so much, PM me your receipt and I will personally refund the money myself. Otherwise, I am genuinely bored of your constant trolling.

Is this the second time you've genuinely offered to pay for someone who came off so dissatisfied? I swear you offered to buy a copy for someone once. I'd think seeing someone tear into things would be hard enough but that is a really nice thing, here. I'm hyped for whatever next project you do relating to Sonic if only to hopefully see you all give us glimpses into the whys of design choices and the like while generally keeping a positive attitude despite delving into both criticisms and outright bitter hatred of multiple topics and forums.

Oh, erm, I mean, cough cough, I oh so, erm, hate it, especially the American PC version, totally, yes. Awful.

(only awful because I don't have the money to get any of the versions when it comes out so I'll have to wait till everyone else beats it, but a demo should be out eventually to tide me over, be it PC or at least the 3DS one, right? Or maybe I'll magically win a contest like last time and become a walking advertisement for my friends. =P)

Is this the second time you've genuinely offered to pay for someone who came off so dissatisfied? I swear you offered to buy a copy for someone once.

That would be SumoRex, the other Sumo Digital employee who frequents these forums.
  • Thumbs Up 1

That would be SumoRex, the other Sumo Digital employee who frequents these forums.

Yep, and it was his post that made me decide to buy the game, despite the fact that I knew literally nothing about the game nor had I ever heard of it before. The simple fact that he was willing to/cared enough to do that = instabuy. A bit weird when I think about it... I guess it was just refreshing to see after dealing with EA for years.