Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Yeah, Sonic unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations are awesome racing games. trollface.jpg

Sonic Colors wasn't a racing game, silly! It was a Mario game!

/sarcasm

Edited by Felix

Sonic Colors wasn't a racing game, silly! It was a Mario game!

Oh.. My mistake). ...and Sega's for naming it Sonic. yeah I got it Edited by ArtFenix

Not played this game, but it looks way more finely tuned than Mario Kart, just like the first game. Mario Kart is fun, but at least I don't get frustrated when I play S&SASR because of constant unavoidable item chains.

AHH! You guys, my local Target has it in stock! 12 of 'em, they can't put them on hold but I'm sure they'll have one by tonight.

Seems Target stores nationwide have it set as "released". Another store near me would be selling it if they had it in, but they are awaiting the shipment.

So if you live in the US, check Target.com for the inventory of nearby stores and call to confirm that they have it in. biggrin.png

---

No word on the Hot Wheels car... :( I really did want it, but I'd rather get the game today than wait until Sunday to know if the toy car is available to get or not.

I'm starting to think that the car won't appear until December when the 3DS/Vita versions hit.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Got the game today, gotta give my compliments, it's just as good as I had hoped.

Loving the references.

The controls take a while to get used to, I really suck at boating lol.

Just remembered I have £15 on a Gamestation gift card from cancelling pre-orders a while back. Guess who's getting S&ASRT tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is how I feel after playing Transformed:

Now_this_is_podracing.jpg?m=1302181577

Every race is so exciting, the track is fill with action, from racers throwing and crashing with each other, explosions, the feel of speed and danger...OH MY GAWD! I'm having so much fun playing the game in hard mode!! I'm more excited playing it now then when I was playing it in Sonic Boom! I just want to thank SOL and his team because DAMN they really outdone themselves this time!!

• Thumbs Up 3

SOL i want to ask you something. is it true that you set a challenge on the sega forums. that you can get any character in sonic and all stars racing transformed as DLC. if we can get 1000 people to vote. if so everyone go to the sega forums to vote on the thread called SOL's challenge stage 1 attempt.

Question for S0L or Rex,

Do I need to beat every mission on Expert in order to unlock every character?

it matters how many stars you get based on difficulty, and characters later in game will get higher and you'll probably end up going back to do a higher difficulty on a stage, but you get three stars for hard mode, but if you do easy mode their may be times where you got to back and do a higher difficulty.

Sorry it was not my question but i knew the answer

it will be better to medium if your not so good at the game,

and believe me its no walk in the park in hard mode especially the traffic mission mode where you are dodging those colorful cars, they are damn well annoying

Edit: And SoL I am enjoying the game so far its so addicting, and it sucks i got two brothers to share my ps3, I'll be like "nooooo one more race!" tongue.png

Edited by jordine

Thanks for answering, but that can't be right, I've got 108 stars at the moment for doing every mission on Normal, but I can't continue because I need 120 stars in order to do so, in other words I need to play hard mode in order to unlock more stuff.

I just wish to know if I can unlock the final character without having to do every mission on Expert.

Thanks for answering, but that can't be right, I've got 108 stars at the moment for doing every mission on Normal, but I can't continue because I need 120 stars in order to do so, in other words I need to play hard mode in order to unlock more stuff.

I just wish to know if I can unlock the final character without having to do every mission on Expert.

You can! I did about every mission on hard and 3 or 4 on expert once I unlocked it. So while you don't need to do every mission on expert it might be best do some, I suggest you do expert on the ring missions since they are quite easy.

• Thumbs Up 1

You can! I did about every mission on hard and 3 or 4 on expert once I unlocked it. So while you don't need to do every mission on expert it might be best do some, I suggest you do expert on the ring missions since they are quite easy.

wait a minute, Expert mode? or you guys talking about hard mode. I only see Easy medium and hard, is expert an unlockable

Edit: ok expert is unlockable, so this whole time i haven't faced the real challenge? oh my i was feeling nice completing hard missions i struggled with, oh boy.

has anyone managed to get Team Sonic on solo yet?

I might get it this weekend, meeting up with cousins who don't play sonic as much as I so ya, going to force them to play.

But for anyone attempting to get the trophy, choose easy class if you got someone who is not too good.

gonna be hard for me, I'm the only good one when playing multiplayer.

Edited by jordine

Thank you! I'm glad because Expert is way too hard for me.

Hard mode here I come!

wait a minute, Expert mode? or you guys talking about hard mode. I only see Easy medium and hard, is expert an unlockable

You unlock expert the same time you unlock Super Star Showdown in World Tour.

Edited by Lentastic

Yes there is. It's quite annoying doing every mission on hard then unlocking expert mode. Now I have to do every mission again on expert just to get all the stars. Ah well, at least I got the final character. The only one I haven't got yet is Eggman of all things XD

The only one I haven't got yet is Eggman of all things XD

I completely forgot Baldy Mc nosehair was in the game. I have not unlocked him.

Oh my god, doing expert on the traffic mission gonna be a Bitch, i struggle on hard mode (still stuck on panser dragon stage on hard mode).

Edited by jordine

I have a question too, S0L. Is there any anti-cheat for the PC version of this game? I'm worried that the online play might be taken over by hax on the PC version, which tends to happen with unprotected multiplayer PC games (it's unfortunate that people do this kind of stuff, really). Or maybe the client-server communication is set up so that hacks don't work? (maybe the client doesn't have control over anything, or something like that)

Edited by Frogging101

I completely forgot Baldy Mc nosehair was in the game. I have not unlocked him.

Oh my god, doing expert on the traffic mission gonna be a Bitch, i struggle on hard mode (still stuck on panser dragon stage on hard mode).

Yeah, it's quite strange that he isn't one of the first characters you unlock, specially since he's in the CGI movie and was playable straight away in every other Sega All Stars game. I take it you unlock him in GP but I jumped into mission mode first so maybe that's why I don't have him.

...Thank's for reminding me I have to do traffic mode again on expert... that is going to be such a pain!

I can't wait once online starts up, im so ready to compete with all of you guys on ps3, well unless if you guys want to verse me.

and metal sonic is a great character him and knuckles are very good on standard.