Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

No, there's 200+ Stars to get, the final fanservice character is 3rd from last in Super Star Showdown, Reala is 160 Stars to unlock a few places back.

Fair enough-although still, that requires all the hard mode challenges. >.>;

I'm absolutely AMAZED with this game! Everything is bigger and better than the previous ASR in every way. The gameplay is fantastic, the graphics are beautiful and the sound design is stunning! The driving and drifting are simply the best i've ever felt in a racer.The track and vehicle designs are just mindblowing. The amount of content and fan service is mindblowing! The difficulty is much harder this time and i'm loving it! Not to mention this that brung a huge smile to my face once I got to the credits.

As I made the credits - I'll share a shot - like this tongue.png

2e0pbwn.jpg

---

S0L

---

What can I say? SOL and the team at Sumo Digital, THANK YOU for this gem of a game! I'm loving every single minute of it. I'll be buying every single version of this game and you guys totally deserve it. This stands as my favorite racing game ever and the best game i've played this year. Thank you for letting us be a small part of helping towards this game. Your my favorite game developers smile.png

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Like I said on FB and in various places here, thanks for including Sonic Stadium in the credits, and taking the picture!

And yeah Carbo, I know how you feel. xD It was like "Yeah this is so cool!" for the first two tracks, then suddenly the Afterburner Climax stage happened, and I was like:

9687032.jpg

Yep. Awesome stuff.

Currently, I think my favorite stage is either the Afterburner one, or hell, pretty much any stage. The only one I had issues with was Graffiti City (;_; ) because of some respawn issues I had several times... Well, that and I suppose it doesn't really remind me of JSR that much, but that could just be because I was grumbling about the glitch at the time.

Edited by Dr.Zoidberg

I'm having a lot of fun with the Lady on it. Only just turned it on today, gonna just mess around on it a bit. biggrin.png

She keeps beating me but that's not difficult~!

I'm thinking the Golden Axe or Space Blackpool tracks are my favourites so far... I accidentally Danica and now she won't ever not show up D:

Also yes, getting in the credits is cool for y'all. I just showed up though so not going to get too involved with the backpatting. Wish I'd known about the "help us make it better!" thinger being so close also XD

Edited by Andrew Albacia
  • Thumbs Up 1

Gotta say, they really impressed me with the game so far, mainly the freaking music.

Gonna say, The Magician theme + Revenge theme from the House of the Dead track is my absolute fav of all the music in the game.

By the way, I forgot to mention this. I read my new issue of Nintendo Power today and they had a small article on the Wii U version (It was previews of all Wii U titles coming out on launch) and they said that the frame rate has been fixed.

Hey S0L, SumoRex or anyone else who made this game? I don't know if you're still reading this thread but I gotta ask...

There's a problem with the Burning Rangers level. It takes place on a green ramp in lap 2 in one of the branching paths. Playing as Ulala, frequently I'll boost into the ramp only for my character to act as if I rammed headfirst into a wall. Every time I choose this path the ramp acts as a wall and I lose the race. Is this by design? Are you supposed to pay attention to whether the wave is high enough for you to clear the ramp? Because it's quite an issue.

I have one last question for S0L, I hope it's no trouble: I have the Wii U version of Transformed on pre-order, and I heard it'll have "special content" and will have a special edition, but just wondering, will all retail versions of the Wii U be special editions? I ask this because Toys R Us is having a deal on Wii U games, if I buy one, I get the second one 40% off, and was thinking of cancelling my pre-order and getting the deal one. I want to know because what if I cancel my pre-order, only to find out Toys R Us doesn't have it and then I just lost my pre-ordered copy at Gamestop.

Also sorry for all of these questions I've been asking, I hope I don't sound annoying lol

All of them are special editions.

Which is why I'm going on shopping spree at ToysRUS too.

Edit: BTW guys, about the graphics, what is it with reviewers saying too much is going on? Did anyone else feel that way while playing?

Edited by Autosaver

Hey S0L, SumoRex or anyone else who made this game? I don't know if you're still reading this thread but I gotta ask...

There's a problem with the Burning Rangers level. It takes place on a green ramp in lap 2 in one of the branching paths. Playing as Ulala, frequently I'll boost into the ramp only for my character to act as if I rammed headfirst into a wall. Every time I choose this path the ramp acts as a wall and I lose the race. Is this by design? Are you supposed to pay attention to whether the wave is high enough for you to clear the ramp? Because it's quite an issue.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM! It is on the second lap I think! SUMO take note...

a question...how do I get Reala?? :P

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM! It is on the second lap I think! SUMO take note...

a question...how do I get Reala?? tongue.png

World tour, super star showdown for 160 stars

Hmmm, I have mixed opinions on this game..

It's not for kids that's for sure. It ridiculously hard for A's!!!!

Is there anyway to race JUST you and your friends? I can't find a way to turn CPU's off...

Dream Valley is amazing but lacks so much detail, the grass is so plain to look at :/

Edit: BTW guys, about the graphics, what is it with reviewers saying too much is going on? Did anyone else feel that way while playing?

Kinda... There is sometimes too much going on around you on certain tracks, sanctuary falls comes to mind on the final lap

• Thumbs Up 2

If there's one complaint I have with the game it's how All-Stars don't seem to really do much.

Most characters I've used it with they feel like they're essentially just extended super turbos. Is that their functions or is there more to it?

• Thumbs Up 1

Sumo Digital has actually made me like a level I hated in Sonic Colours. Starlight Carnival fits in perfectly in a racing game. Also, I'm glad that using an item while having the glove in play doesn't cancel the glove out. I hated how using another item while the shield was in play in the first game would cancel the shield out.

Starlight Carnival fits in perfectly in a racing game.

Space Blackpool.

Less muggings though presumably.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sucks when you're a broke nig, Played the game I love it, will be recording online races (HD), anyone got PSN, inbox me them, also I will be recording commentated races, anyone want to feature? send me your skype names too

Edited by TunDiam!

Oh jeez, I had to force myself off the game just to say how amazing it is.

SUMO, thank you so much for making this game.

All of them are special editions.

Which is why I'm going on shopping spree at ToysRUS too.

Yeah some levels do have a lot going on....but I don't think that's a problem to tell you the truth.One thing I hate about racing game is that the enviroment around you is....boring, that there's nothing going on. The track is lifeless.And I think that's where Tranformed succeeds in that the tracks feel so alive (well most of them). The hazards and changes from the tracks plus all the things the other racers do make you feel like you have to stay on your toes. I think that s not bad at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah the tracks certainly are impressive, bar a few 'WHY IS THAT THERE FOR? FUCKS SAKE' moments I have no complaints.

I'm just really gutted Dream Valley looks so lifeless in the Spring Valley sections though, all it needed was some more foliage to make the grass look more than plain and other backgroundy stuff and it'd be perfect :/

OutRun Bay has the same problems but for a DLC track I can't complain :P

Loving everything else so far though, great work Sumo :)