Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

A lil' pic of the small extras that don't mean a lot to many people (not me):

bVgDl.jpg

Whoa now! They mean a bit to me and a good few other people on here!

Where did you pick this up from? I'd love to get my hands on the pin badge, well love to get my hands on it all really.

• Thumbs Up 1

86 stars in, a good chunk of them up to medium on. Is there any other way to gain stars outside of the world tour, like say by beating a grand prix? I do feel like the new unlocking system for characters is actually going to prevent some people getting all the characters, unlike before where even just playing online would get you points to eventually buy the characters with. This time more skill is involved, especially considering how much harder this game gets.

Also does turning the inverted controls for flying help for anyone? Seem to get quite disorientated with the controls sometimes, like when you transform from a boat to a plane it can quite a short while to adjust.

One area on one track i seem to keep having some trouble with is that green ramp on the

Burning Rangers

track. If not going fast enough I bounce off it and fly backwards, which can be annoying.

Those issues things aside (and the fact that I feel like I might not be able to unlock the final character) the game is a huge improvement over the first. Everything feels a lot more balanced and fair, and so far have had no issues with the online which is much quicker to get into a match of and runs smoothly. Love all the touches in the new levels, really gonna have to go into time attack to study the smaller details haha.

Whoa now! They mean a bit to me and a good few other people on here!

Where did you pick this up from? I'd love to get my hands on the pin badge, well love to get my hands on it all really.

Told ya, Asia Limited Edition. They need to keep doing this XD

I still have a Generations notebook. Stupid 12 year-old me, I gave away my Generation sticker and badge.

Warning though, it's official but not outstanding quality.

Edited by Faseeh

No I mean, whats the store called?

Cyberactive is where I got this one. Funz Centre was where I got Generations. You really won't know them both. They're like Singapore-Malaysia only as far as I know.

Edited by Faseeh

No, but I was hoping I could find out a little more about the pre-order bonus' and try and track some down.

No, but I was hoping I could find out a little more about the pre-order bonus' and try and track some down.

Both of those were supplied by NewEra if that would help. It wasn't a pre-order bonus by the way. It's just...another type of bonus thing.

Hope that helped.

I'll try looking in more detail later, kinda tired right now.

Any chance you could photo the notebook and the Generations notebook at all? Also are there any makers marks in the notebook? Just might help others with looking.

I'll try looking in more detail later, kinda tired right now.

Any chance you could photo the notebook and the Generations notebook at all? Also are there any makers marks in the notebook? Just might help others with looking.

I'll just confirm this. This had only a badge and bookmark. Generations all I have left is the note book. I'll try to find it as soon as I can. I've not left any marks there at all nor did it have any. I hope it's in good condition now if I can find it. I know that there was this picture of the Modern/Classic Sonic on the bottom left of each page, if my memory serves right.

Gotta say I liked the online lobby of the first one more. I prefer to see the games currently up, how many people are them, the rules or the track choosen, etc...

OKAY.

So the DLC code is supposed to work by now right? Is it like not available outside US/UK at the moment?

I've tried all the stuff multiple times but to no avail.

OKAY.

So the DLC code is supposed to work by now right? Is it like not available outside US/UK at the moment?

I've tried all the stuff multiple times but to no avail.

I entered the code before I started playing the game...it worked first time.

I entered the code before I started playing the game...it worked first time.

I did it the other way but it is supposed to work regardless of that. Oh god. This is terrible.

So how does character selection in online work? Can two people use the same character in the same race? If the answer is no, then has anyone found this to be a problem? (for example, you might never be able to play as Sonic because someone else always has him)

So how does character selection in online work? Can two people use the same character in the same race? If the answer is no, then has anyone found this to be a problem? (for example, you might never be able to play as Sonic because someone else always has him)

Two or more people can't use the same character online, and yes it is a problem, especially when you've unlocked mods for the character you wanted to play as and somebody beats you to the punch.

I know this will not be on topic, but I have yet to see a thread created for this cause.

Some of you might know a poll online is taking its course, S0l has challenged the fans to come up with a 3 character list who attains 1000 votes each, if so, he will then present said list to Sega for possible DLC, so if any of you want to take this chance to vote for your favourite character, then this is your chance:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?427121-S0L-s-Challenge-The-Campaign-for-SEGA-characters-to-become-DLC

Happy voting and let's make this work guys!

Fingers crossed for Vectorman. He's doing pretty well so far though. 3rd place behind (albeit quite far) Segata Sanshiro. Although he and Ryo Hazuki are pretty close. Still, I honestly wouldn't mind if any of the characters in the list are included, even the ones I don't know. New content is new content.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why are people suggesting Ristar when he is already the flagman? It wouldn't make sense for him to be in two locations at once (and we already have a no-two people being the same character rule).

Why are people suggesting Ristar when he is already the flagman? It wouldn't make sense for him to be in two locations at once (and we already have a no-two people being the same character rule).

Simply because people love him, and want to give him a higher of a role. Also S0l said they would consider him playable but they need to see the votes first. Sounds fair enough.

(Sol)

"Again, I'm completely hands off. It would not be impossible to change this, but it's certainly not straight-forward. The whole point of this challenge is to see if you can organise yourselves to give me something usable, credible and tangible. If the result suggested Ristar as one of the three characters, then I'd look into this seriously, but I'm not going to do that without results :P"