Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Ok.. So i've taken on the expert ghosts with Metal Sonic and his Genesis Mod and holy shit I'm smashing these ghosts so hard it's not even funny!

Ok.. So i've taken on the expert ghosts with Metal Sonic and his Genesis Mod and holy shit I'm smashing these ghosts so hard it's not even funny!

Know that Vyse and Shadow have the same stats with their Dreamcast Mod as Metal with his Genesis. Ralph has close stats, but a 4 in Top Speed and a 6 in Boost for his VIP Mod.

And if you're having problems with any of the more turn heavy tracks (Chilly Castle, Graffiti City, Burning Depths), I found MeeMee with her Super Acceleration Mod to work well.

ok, sorry to bother you guys with the DLC competition again, but I am.

First off, a nod to a character who needs a comeback in this competition, and proper advertising, Sketch Turner http://www.change.or...ing-transformed

second off, here are the current listings according to TB(some of us are wondering why he hasnt thrown fang on there, however he is part of the competition, and he is currently at 131 signatures)

Based Steve.

November 26th, 10:10pm, East Coast Time.

-Ryo Hazuki: 2499

-Hatsune Miku: 2475

-Segata Sanshiro: 2459

-Vectorman: 1122

-Bayonetta: 1110

-Ristar: 1008

-ToeJam & Earl: 822

-Billy Hatcher: 621

-Axel Stone: 531

-Blaze Fielding: 495

-Phantom R: 432

-Selvaria Bles: 411

-Alis Landale: 399

-Welkin Gunther: 339

-Sakura Shinguuji: 328

-Ash: 316

-Opa-Opa: 303

-Arle Nadja: 288

-Kazuma Kiryu: 270

-Sketch Turner: 268

-The Chu Chus: 246

-Space Harrier: 231

-Bonanza Bros: 208

-Amitie: 152

-Rag Rappy: 139

-Spiral Knight: 109

-Jacky Bryant: 103

-Ecco: 65

Ryo is the only one in the top six that I can really see happening. Miku isn't SEGA owned and is far too obscure (yeah, yeah, she got a lot of votes but I blame Miku fan sites who probably don't even own or play ASRT), Segata cameos and since his face is unseen I assume the likeness of the actor is an issue, Vectorman no doubt has some rights issues, Bayonetta pushes the age rating and might require PG to have some say, Ristar cameos and would break the "no multiple characters" rule (and no way would Sumo replace the game's flagman).

if you want to turn in a plane, sometimes just barrel rolling in your desired direction is the best way to go about it, for tighter turns i simply air drift, do you have your flight controls inverted? Sometimes this is the reason moving around in plane form is hard to do because you aren't used to inverted controls, it takes a while to get used to, but honestly inverted controls are the best for the planes, trust me.

The controls are inverted. I tried turning it off to see it that might help, but discovered I am used to the inverted controls,so then I really had no steering and reinverted them very quickly. I'll keep working at it, though. Thanks for the tips!

Ryo is the only one in the top six that I can really see happening. Miku isn't SEGA owned and is far too obscure (yeah, yeah, she got a lot of votes but I blame Miku fan sites who probably don't even own or play ASRT), Segata cameos and since his face is unseen I assume the likeness of the actor is an issue, Vectorman no doubt has some rights issues, Bayonetta pushes the age rating and might require PG to have some say, Ristar cameos and would break the "no multiple characters" rule (and no way would Sumo replace the game's flagman).

Show at least Some enthusiasm dude. :P As for the Cameo thing,So what? In marvel vs capcom they used Tron and Firebrand as characters even though they also cameo in their stages. And Bayonetta MIGHT have a chance. I don't think it's been ever straight out said no.

Ristar cameos and would break the "no multiple characters" rule (and no way would Sumo replace the game's flagman).

That's been said a lot, but S0L said on the SEGA forums that if Ristar was in the top 3, then they would put serious consideration into making it work. Now, Ristar isn't in the top 3, but... :P

Show at least Some enthusiasm dude. tongue.png As for the Cameo thing,So what? In marvel vs capcom they used Tron and Firebrand as characters even though they also cameo in their stages. And Bayonetta MIGHT have a chance. I don't think it's been ever straight out said no.

Haha! Hey now, I have entusiasm! I just also want to look at these realistically. True, Bayonetta may have a small chance, but I'd hate to see the character gimped in favor of keeping an age rating. She'd pretty much have to tone down or lose all of what makes Bayonetta who she is if they want to avoid a T rating. Plus, the character has a cameo come January in Anarchy Reigns, so personally as a Bayonetta fan I'm satisfied.

Would be lovely to see Nintendo do some sort of DLC promotion for Bayonetta 2 and make her exclusive on the Wii U. Or maybe include a DLC code in copies of Bayonetta 2.

That would be BS, Bayonetta is not exclusive to Nintendo, even if the game Bayo 2 is (damn is hard to accept im gonna miss Bayo 2 sleep.png).

Theres still more Bayo on PS360 than WiiU (Bayo 1 and Anarchy Reigns).

Edited by Ferr
  • Thumbs Up 5

BTW I would like to point out that S0L previously pointed out that the only reason Vectorman wasnt in was becasue they thought he would conflict with metal sonic role(and a minor worry about how he would look in 3d), so he has a really good chance

Forgot to mention earlier that I went in my local HMV and they had the PS3 version available to play. A young couple were playing and seemed to be enjoying it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Something bout HMV always putting the new Sonic titles on the demo pods, really draws kids and families in, they did the same with Generations, was really great. :D

• Thumbs Up 3

So World Tour cannot be completed on Wii U. Game-breaking glitch. Thank goodness that Wii U can now apply patches to games, otherwise I don't know what Sumo's going to do with this.

And it doesn't help the ones who don't have online to get the patch.

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

That would be BS, Bayonetta is not exclusive to Nintendo, even if the game Bayo 2 is (damn is hard to accept im gonna miss Bayo 2 sleep.png).

Theres still more Bayo on PS360 than WiiU (Bayo 1 and Anarchy Reigns).

It would be a sort of promotion for Bayonetta 2. I understand your complaints but with Nintendo taking a hold of her (..Anarchy Reigns.. never heard of it.. says a lot) this could be gold for them. If Nintendo funded the DLC, then it probably wouldn't appear on other systems. Unfortunately, it seems like SEGA doesn't hold a lot of interest in Bayonetta right now with giving the sequel rights to Nintendo and making it exclusive to Wii U.

It was the same deal with Bayonetta being exclusive to Wii U. Sure she appeared more on the HD twins.. but not anymore! I'd love to see people cry over a DLC character though. Yeah, I'm kind of mean but lol. I hope I won't get death threats like the developers did when Wii U exclusive was announced.

Edited by Autosaver

So World Tour cannot be completed on Wii U. Game-breaking glitch. Thank goodness that Wii U can now apply patches to games, otherwise I don't know what Sumo's going to do with this.

And it doesn't help the ones who don't have online to get the patch.

They would be fine, actually. Sumo's first day patch is what broke the game. :|

Giving the Wii-U any exclusive DLC at this early stage in it's life would be the most stupid decision ever.

It would be a sort of promotion for Bayonetta 2. I understand your complaints but with Nintendo taking a hold of her (..Anarchy Reigns.. never heard of it.. says a lot) this could be gold for them. If Nintendo funded the DLC, then it probably wouldn't appear on other systems. Unfortunately, it seems like SEGA doesn't hold a lot of interest in Bayonetta right now with giving the sequel rights to Nintendo and making it exclusive to Wii U.

Not knowing about Anarchy reigns says more about you then about the game. Also, by when DLC has come out, people may have allready picked up the game on their choice of platform. You don't wanna screw people over like that, unless...

It was the same deal with Bayonetta being exclusive to Wii U. Sure she appeared more on the HD twins.. but not anymore! I'd love to see people cry over a DLC character though. Yeah, I'm kind of mean but lol. I hope I won't get death threats like the developers did when Wii U exclusive was announced.

Unless you're a very spiteful person. So seeing people cry is the reason why you'd wanna see it as exclusive WII U content? You at least knowledge that it's "mean", but I find it kind of nasty what you are saying here. Not only is it not cool, but very childish and non considerate to your fellow fans. Edited by Djawed
  • Thumbs Up 1

F*** you Matt.

But it's true...

Is there going to be a 3DS demo or not? I want to know if it will play fine with the 3DS's shit analog pad.