Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Not knowing about Anarchy reigns says more about you then about the game. Also, by when DLC has come out, people may have allready picked up the game on their choice of platform. You don't wanna screw people over like that, unless...

I find it hilarious that people on this forum were bashing SEGA about not advertising Anarchy Reigns. I know that the game exists, but I didn't know about the content. Hell, go look up the thread right now. You'll see a lot of whining and drama and jokes toward SEGA. I'm just finding this highly hypocritical where SEGA was the joke and failing at marketing being turned into a negative.

Unless you're a very spiteful person. So seeing people cry is the reason why you'd wanna see it as exclusive WII U content? You at least knowledge that it's "mean", but I find it kind of nasty what you are saying here. Not only is it not cool, but very childish and non considerate to your fellow fans.

BULLSHIT

Stop putting words in my mouth - I did not say it was the main reasoning behind it. I just thought it was funny considering the internet. And for cry - I was referring to the amount of death threats and hate messages going toward Platinum Games. Honestly, you don't deserve anything if you're going to whine and scream about it.

And no Hogfather, it would be a perfect promotion for Bayonetta 2.

I don't mean release it now. I mean "FREE DLC" with every preorder toward Bayonetta 2. It would boost Sonic All Stars Racing sales for the Wii U and would possibly boost Bayonetta 2 sales by having a free promotion. Keep note that Bayonetta 2 doesn't come out.. until 2013? And again with Nintendo paying for it. Why would SEGA use their money to promote Bayonetta 2? Nintendo is the one publishing the game, and SEGA probably wouldn't bother with it. If the only choice of her being in the game is being an exclusive, than I would take it.

Like honestly, I highly doubt that SEGA would make a character exclusive to a certain console. This would be a deal between SEGA and Nintendo. And if Nintendo is involved, it probably won't be on other systems. I guess there could be a possibility of it being a timed exclusive or just free on the Wii U, but that is about it. I understand the ones complaining don't even own a Wii U, but you have to look at it as a business perspective too.

It probably won't happen anyways so calm down.

tl;dr - money

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

Has this been posted yet?

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/40575/ryo-hazuki-may-join-sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

^was the only way to post the link. For some reason gametrailer links change into a flash movies

Edited by Djawed

Has this been posted yet?

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/40575/ryo-hazuki-may-join-sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

^was the only way to post the link. For some reason gametrailer links change into a flash movies

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/40575/ryo-hazuki-may-join-sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook ?

Weird, but really curious!

Edited by Super Snowiko

It's gametrailers posting the petitions as news as well. I'm surprised how much publicity this has gotten!

Edited by Djawed

I just got all 232 stars in world tour, I have to say those traffic attack missions almost gave me a heart attack, especially the Ocean View one, who thought those would be a good idea? I guess I wouldn't mind them if none of the cars moved around, seriously who told those cops my car is full of doughnuts?

I like the little star that appears on the menu once you've gotten all stars, it's nice.

Now then, time to beat the Expert Ghosts... :P

*looks around*

Does anyone play the arena modes? Every time I select matchmaking I enter a lobby on my own and just wait endlessly.

• Thumbs Up 5

*looks around*

Does anyone play the arena modes? Every time I select matchmaking I enter a lobby on my own and just wait endlessly.

Nobody plays them, I would play Capture The Chao but my friend won't play with me.

Todays results.

1st place = 3 points.

1st place = 3 points.

1st place = 1 point. Then I look at the guy who came third and he got.... 50 points...

Seriously... just reward me if I win the race.

Just wondering.

How do you get rescurrected in battle mode? Trying to get all the stickers and this one has me scratching my head a little.

What is your current point total?

But yeah, it just might be the current point earnings are too low. The starting amount of gained points from rank 1000 is the same amount of points you would get on Mario Kart at Max Tier.

As of right now, it's 1389.

Just won another two races and again, point reward was 3 in one race and 5 in the other.

Another first place victory, I get 8 points... guy in second gets 50.

Just came second now and I got... -9...

This points system is totally broken.

Just wondering.

How do you get rescurrected in battle mode? Trying to get all the stickers and this one has me scratching my head a little.

You revive yourself by touching other (alive) players with your car, you need to do that three times, and bam you're alive.

I can clear a few of these up...

Just wondering.

When you are a ghost, you can do an area attack. Do this next to a live player to steal health off them. Do it enough times, back to life :P

As of right now, it's 1389.

Just won another two races and again, point reward was 3 in one race and 5 in the other.

Another first place victory, I get 8 points... guy in second gets 50.

Just came second now and I got... -9...

This points system is totally broken.

We're taking a look at this. It does use an ELO system so the idea is as you get better and better, it's harder to keep increasing your ranking (it becomes exponentially more difficult basically). The idea is then if you do get beat by a much worse player, they get a hike and you get a more serious loss. You will also get penalised for quitting...

...though some people are exploiting that a little. We're doing something to make it much more fair.

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 3

When you are a ghost, you can do an area attack. Do this next to a live player to steal health off them. Do it enough times, back to life tongue.png

Wait, you can do an area attack? ... and here I was trying to ram other players with my car... :/

We're taking a look at this. It does use an ELO system so the idea is as you get better and better, it's harder to keep increasing your ranking (it becomes exponentially more difficult basically). The idea is then if you do get beat by a much worse player, they get a hike and you get a more serious loss. You will also get penalised for quitting...

---

S0L

---

It definately needs looking at because right now, it's totally broken.

I just came third in a race and lost 37 points. So by my current performance I would need to come first at least 12-15 more times in a row just to make that loss up.

I can clear a few of these up...

When you are a ghost, you can do an area attack. Do this next to a live player to steal health off them. Do it enough times, back to life tongue.png

...though some people are exploiting that a little. We're doing something to make it much more fair.

---

S0L

---

Ok I'm going to ask this again to see if this has changed, if you go digital version on Vita first week will you get the DLC?

I've been hearing from some of my friends that there Matchmaking points suddenly went back to 1000 points after they got over the 1900 mark. I'm on top of the leaderboards for Race matchmaking with 2050... I'm quite scared to play it again XD

---

S0L

---

Awesome! Good to hear ^_^ I've noticed a few people have been returning to lobby early before the race is over if they are doing poorly.

Hey SUMO, is the Mii character supposed to be locked down to one Mii? The original game had multiple Mii's being available iirc.

Kind of disappointing as multiple people wanted to use the Mii character. Mii seems to be locked out of ghosts too.

*finishes last ghost, celebrates* GONNA GET THAT TRIPLE STAR!

Game Complete: 99%

...blah. How annoying this is. >.>;;

About this. I think this needs looking at because theres a number of problems with it and the stickers associated with it.

If the ghosts are supposed to do an actual area attack like say BD joes super horn move or the hot rod blast, then it's not working, there is an aura of green around the ghosts but you have to actually drive your car into the other players to steal health.

I think you might need to adjust the sticker 'laser ghost.' this one is 'get resurrected 3 times in a battle game. This simply isn't possible. Even in a game with 10 players it's just not possible.

To do this, you have to lose 3 lives, then hit a living player 3 times (actually crash into them), then die again. Hit a living player 3 times, then die again, then hit a living player 3 times. However each time you hit a living player, it takes away a bit of their health...

Well... even in a game with 10 players... theres not enough health, if everybody is playing, there is no way you can get this one. Not without boosting it anyway.