Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

...It doesn't punish Nintendo at all.

Exactly!!! Not too mention this is the version I choose to own. I'll take the 5 player local multi and gamepad use any day over the other versions.

• Thumbs Up 1

Exactly!!! Not too mention this is the version I choose to own. I'll take the 5 player local multi and gamepad use any day over the other versions.

I'd take a game that actually lets me beat it over a gimmick.

I'll also leave it to someone else to point out the obvious problem with the 5 player remark.

Steer clear; console wars are about to go down. Hunker down in the bunker and play Neptunia while the fight rages.

I do have to say that it's a little odd that NOA hasn't released the patch statewide yet. Let the conspiracy theories grow~

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not a fanboy, it's just the system I prefer to own this game on. It has features the other systems don't have. I have the last Sonic Racing game on my PS3 but this one had features I wanted. I too could make snarky comments about various games with bugs on the 360 or PS3. This isn't the first title to be released with bugs nor will it be the last. Trading a game for a different console version when the game is patched is ludicrous. Like I said, I'll wait.

And I made the decision to get rid of my copy. Sumo's the one who screwed it up in the first place with that update. I'll play games that actually work on the system I want to own thank you.

I'm not a fanboy, it's just the system I prefer to own this game on. It has features the other systems don't have. I have the last Sonic Racing game on my PS3 but this one had features I wanted. I too could make snarky comments about various games with bugs on the 360 or PS3. This isn't the first title to be released with bugs nor will it be the last. Trading a game for a different console version when the game is patched is ludicrous. Like I said, I'll wait.

It was actually more in response to Hogfather telling you to just buy another version, and telling you that you made the wrong choice for picking the Wii U version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I see no reason to fully blame Nintendo when Sumo were the ones to release such a buggy game in the first place.

Five Player Multiplayer is pretty sweet, I've got to tell you that to the person that brought it up. I hope Mario Kart U has it.

EDIT: GUYS. Don't you think it is a little pointless to lose hours of progress when the patch is about to come any day now? I really wouldn't want to lose days of progress for it to be fixed the next day.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

We know it is going to be fixed - the problem is that the patch is taking a while to come out.

Nintendo of America is really backasswards with their online still. It's kind of baffling, considering what's considered the smallest branch (Nintendo of Europe) does it better than them.

World tour complete! Got 232 stars :D

Mother of God, those traffic attacks were very frustrating...but finally beat them!

• Thumbs Up 3

The new Wii U patch does that, from what I've heard. Another reason why Nintendo of America needs to stop being idiotic. Also, I haven't tried but, how am I going to even be able to play with most of the people on this board until the game is actually patched? I seriously doubt you can play the 1.1.0 version with people who have the 1.1.1 version.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome

Double post but, fuck this shit.

Hello,

Thank you for writing. I can certainly understand your concerns. I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear, but we do not have any information on any patches for this game at this time. That said, I will be sure to forward your feedback about this to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo to use as they see fit. However, I do know that certain internal processes for testing and review of things may take time. If any patches for this are released at any time in the future, we should post any announcements on our website (www.nintendo.com).

Sincerely,

Alex Schuster

Nintendo of America Inc.

Seems slightly canned but, it might not be. Nintendo support doesn't even know a patch exists. This was a response I got to an inquiry about why it's taking so long to upload the patch. I had conveyed the information from S0L here in it.

2qa69tw.jpg

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome
  • Thumbs Up 1

The support desk guys unfortunately are the last ones to know these types of things. Europe has it and Sumo said last week that the patch was issued to Nintendo and that hopefully they would be uploading it by the end of the week. Well here is the start of another week & still nothing. I'm gonna chalk it up to Nintendo just being new at full online service & issuing patches. I'm sure they'll work out the kinks soon. It just sucks having to wait cause this is such an awesome game!! =)

On Wii U? I've unlocked him. You have to fail the challenge several times on easy and it lets you skip it for 1 star.

It's stupid but there's a workaround. Nintendo needs to hurry up with that patch.

I hadn't intended to start console wars (and please don't restart them), but that's the point - I CAN'T skip the challenge for some reason. I've lost (of course) on Easy 5 times in a row, with no ability to skip. I switched characters, and lost another 5 times, and switched characters again, and after 15 fails in a row, on 3 different characters, the only options are still 'Retry' and 'Quit'. I have enough stars to go through the gate, but the game will not let me pass. The game has let me skip other levels by failing a whole lot fewer times. I think it's sussed out that Shadow's my favorite character, so it's being deliberately provoking.

And no, I'm not giving up on this version to buy another. By and large I like it, I'm just no good at it. But I'd rather fail on my own merits or lack thereof than because the game is cheating!

ETA: Just because the internet is sometimes a bit unclear on tone - this is not an angry complaint. It's partly annoyance at Nintendo, but partly amused because of all the bits to be blocked of from this is one of the few I'd really care about. If the game blocks off NiGHTS as well, then I'll know it's a conspiracy.

FETA: And just now, it let me skip after failing the challenge 3 more times. I though it was three consecutive fails, not fail on three consecutive days! biggrin.png

Edited by Thrippa
  • Thumbs Up 2

And since it's a matter of discussion, the Wii U US update to v1.1.1 should happen in the next few hours. Got confirmation of it from SEGA about an hour a go. Again, apologies for the delay as this went through the system. Hopefully you'll spot a few tweaks and improvements too!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

And since it's a matter of discussion, the Wii U US update to v1.1.1 should happen in the next few hours. Got confirmation of it from SEGA about an hour a go. Again, apologies for the delay as this went through the system. Hopefully you'll spot a few tweaks and improvements too!

---

S0L

---

S0L to the rescWiiUe.

• Thumbs Up 4

---

S0L

---

Oh boy, if people followed my advice today... they're gonna feel really stupid right about now! =p

• Thumbs Up 2

---

S0L

---

Please say it's so....I want to finish them boost challenges dawg :c