Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Damn you guys are freakin pro. I haven't even beat World Tour yet and all my time has been dedicated to it (apart from about 20 minutes of Burning Rangers Time Trials to get better at the stage, managed to beat the Hard Trial ghost but am struggling with the Expert one) T-T Heck I haven't even touched GP though I have spent some time online and perform alright. Almost all of my races I place top 3, but I seldom win now due to there always being some godlike player.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, so Wii U owners should be reasonably happy now.

Now the rest of us need to see updates too.

When you can get into the top 50 leaderboards on a time attack and still be over a second behind the expert ghost, you know you have made your ghosts too bloody hard. The all ghosts trophy should have been a gold not a silver, way harder than World Tour and the triple star license haha.

But seriously on Mirror Sunshine Tour I can't even get close to my personal best anymore and I;m doing it perfectly. :S

So far about 0.4 seconds away from the expert ghost. Been trying for hours, it's driving me bonkers.

Edited by theGagaman

When you can get into the top 50 leaderboards on a time attack and still be over a second behind the expert ghost, you know you have made your ghosts too bloody hard. The all ghosts trophy should have been a gold not a silver, way harder than World Tour and the triple star license haha.

But seriously on Mirror Sunshine Tour I can't even get close to my personal best anymore and I;m doing it perfectly. :S

Are you cutting corners? it's very important to make your turns as tight as possible if you want to beat the ghost, I suggest using Sonic's Super Speed mod for that Ghost.

Yeah, I found speed incredibly useful. I played a level as Sonic and then Knuckles. I noticed Sonic was ahead despite doing the same exact turns/flips/drifts/driving.

So either something went wrong with that patch or NoA just doesn't want that patch out.

It's probably more that Nintendo of America just told SEGA something to make them shut up, and then decided to do the system update today instead because, who the hell knows with them. Maybe they think they can do only one thing a day.

• Thumbs Up 1

OH DAMN

People are speculating that SEGA gave the date on the console update with the patch. Seems odd that the update came hours after Sumo's statement..

I'm hearing they don't have it live cause it's too big and NoA's trying to trim it down... How can a second patch be that large to fill up a Standard Wii U?

They are probably going announce Mario Kart Wii U tomorrow. =D

LOL Deliberate shafting of this patch so Mario Kart U has no competition at release? Dayumn Nintendo thats durty!

• Thumbs Up 3

Seems like Nintendo issued a console firmware update tonight instead. Guess it's too much for them to handle uploading 2 sets of firmware at the same time. dry.png Had a feeling this was too good to be true!

Hey yo! Who wants a Wii U patch?! Because it's finally up, amigos!

The boost challenges seem fixed and the Burning Depths glitch is gone. (I was finally able to unlock You-know-who.) So far, online seems better as well. Didn't bounce around like a bumper car wrapped in flubber.

So yeah! The wait is over, commence the downloading!

Watch it go live at 11:59PM.

And of course 20 minutes later, the patch goes LIVE!!! smile.png

Well Autosaver you were close.

Are you cutting corners? it's very important to make your turns as tight as possible if you want to beat the ghost, I suggest using Sonic's Super Speed mod for that Ghost.

That is the only character + mod I can even get anywhere close with. Anyone else gets left in the dust, including ones that have near identical stats. I even found a youtube video that did it at 47 seconds and explains every corner and I have been following that corner to corner with no luck. I'm fed up of wasting hours to it.

That is the only character + mod I can even get anywhere close with. Anyone else gets left in the dust, including ones that have near identical stats. I even found a youtube video that did it at 47 seconds and explains every corner and I have been following that corner to corner with no luck. I'm fed up of wasting hours to it.

That sucks, sorry to hear that, if I could I'd totally come by your house to do it for you.

You probably already know this, but if you save your boost before reaching the finish line, you can use that to get a head start.

Also, where are you using your aditional boost at? there's 2 straight paths without any boost pads, using it on one of those should put you in front of the expert ghost, the only downside is if you're doing this and you accidently mess up somewhere, you'll have to do an extra lap in order to get another super boost start.

This ghost actually isn't too bad compared to a few other ones, Chilly Castle comes to mind, I was trying to beat that ghost for 3 days(not 3 full days mind you, just a few hours a day), that's ridiculous, and when I finally beat it I did it on mirror which only took me 30 minutes or less, I even scored 2nd place on the leaderboards(PSN).... the hell? I was just trying to beat the expert ghost.... yeah that just shows how tough that ghost is, and I haven't even been able to beat the Graveyard Gig and Adder's Lair's ghosts yet, the Yokozuna trophy glitched on me and I unlocked my triple star license while I still had 31 ghosts left to beat.

I'm still going to try and beat all the ghosts, but for now I'm taking a rest from the time trials, heh, other than that though, I say keep trying, you'll beat it eventually, as you can only get better, and in the case of Chilly Castle, you WILL get better, trust me >_>;

...And speaking of difficulty, S-Rank races are starting to become easy IMO. Just did Emerald Cup a few moments ago, and could have almost done Dream Valley in my sleep. Pulled though on points on Sanctuary Falls, but I think S-Rank Race AI could use a small buff.

Yes, I did just say that.

Edited by FourCartridge

This is a question to S0L: Will Transformed be available digitally on the US PSN? It's already on EU PSN, so I want to know if yes and a date (if possible) too. Thanks!

Edited by Jingle