Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

...And speaking of difficulty, S-Rank races are starting to become easy IMO. Just did Emerald Cup a few moments ago, and could have almost done Dream Valley in my sleep. Pulled though on points on Sanctuary Falls, but I think S-Rank Race AI could use a small buff.

Yes, I did just say that.

I agree with this, my copy of ASRT is just crying out for a harder difficulty, give us an ultimate All-Star Difficulty mode. If you beat the race, S0L comes to your house and gives you a star.

Though in all seriousness, I've been saying for the last two weeks that I'd really like a harder difficulty than what expert currently offers.

I'm hearing they don't have it live cause it's too big and NoA's trying to trim it down... How can a second patch be that large to fill up a Standard Wii U?

I know the patch is now live so this doesn't really matter but... where exactly where people getting that information from?

• Thumbs Up 1

I agree with this, my copy of ASRT is just crying out for a harder difficulty, give us an ultimate All-Star Difficulty mode. If you beat the race, S0L comes to your house and gives you a star.

Though in all seriousness, I've been saying for the last two weeks that I'd really like a harder difficulty than what expert currently offers.

I don't care if you can't stuff it in World Tour S0L, give us All-Star difficulty. If people are noticing the difficultly, you might as well go all in. Come on, we know you guys can make dodging traffic hell, you can do the same for races.

I know the patch is now live so this doesn't really matter but... where exactly where people getting that information from?

Various scattered rumors, mostly Miiverse. It was likely false but I was tired so my mind wasn't working. XD

Wow! Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed on PSV store.

I buying now. :3333

In the game's description on the Store says that the game has 16 tracks and around 20 characters. Can you confirm it, or it's just an error? I mean, seems like the Vita version has less characters and less tracks than the PS360 version... :/

Also, there isn't Metal Sonic or OutRun Bay track, right?

I don't care much about having less tracks, I suppose the cutted tracks will be the returning ones from the first game, but I'm kinda worried about having 4 less characters (Reala, Gum, MeeMee and Pudding, I guess).

Anyway, I'll ask you again... can you tell us about this? Thank you in advance!

In the game's description on the Store says that the game has 16 tracks and around 20 characters. Can you confirm it, or it's just an error? I mean, seems like the Vita version has less characters and less tracks than the PS360 version... :/

Also, there isn't Metal Sonic or OutRun Bay track, right?

I don't care much about having less tracks, I suppose the cutted tracks will be the returning ones from the first game, but I'm kinda worried about having 4 less characters (Reala, Gum, MeeMee and Pudding, I guess).

Anyway, I'll ask you again... can you tell us about this? Thank you in advance!

AND FUCK, WHY 1700RUB? WHYYYYYYYY? I HAVE 1100RUB. BLASDAF.

Yes it is only PSV ver.

No, no, I know it's the Vita version, I have read the description too, hehe.

I have the PS3 one and I'm very satisfied with it, but I want it too on the Vita, so I'm asking you to see how many characters and tracks spots show in the game. Can you tell us about that, please?

EDIT: I'm not saying I won't buy the Vita version if it has "only" 16 tracks and 20 characters, I see the Vita version as a portable version, so I can live with it if that's the case; it's just curiosity, haha. n-nU

EDIT2: Stupid me. If you can't buy the game, I doubt you can tell us something about the characters or the tracks. -_-U Sorry!

Edited by Jolt

ASRT out on the Vita you say?

asrt-vita.png

asrt-vita-2.png

According to the product page there are over 20 characters & 16 tracks. Uses motion and touch screen controls.

I'm not downloading it... well I will if someone wants to send me £34.99. Oh a thought, this won't come with Metal Sonic/Outrun will it as it's the digital copy?

Oh, OK, hehe. Please tell us about that when you finish the downloading & installing!

According to the product page there are over 20 characters & 16 tracks. Uses motion and touch screen controls.

I'm not downloading it... well I will if someone wants to send me £34.99. Oh a thought, this won't come with Metal Sonic/Outrun will it as it's the digital copy?

In the Spanish description says that there are "around 20 characters", not "over". The number of tracks remains the same.

Also, seems like Metal Sonic and the OutRun Bay track aren't on the digital version of the game, so I will buy it on GAME (the price it's the same, 39'99 €, so...).

Vita version has the same characters and tracks as the PS3 one. No differences. I'm not sure if the PSN store version has the DLC included or not - never been able to get a straight answer on this. So if someone does get it, please let me know :)

---

S0L

---

Vita version has the same characters and tracks as the PS3 one. No differences. I'm not sure if the PSN store version has the DLC included or not - never been able to get a straight answer on this. So if someone does get it, please let me know smile.png

---

S0L

---

But when the game will hit the US PSN Store? (Talking about the PS3, not Vita version).

Edited by Jingle

Yay! Got update, got boost tracks passed on first try (lots of practice while there weren't any checkpoints, probably, plus extra boosters on the track now!) . . . and BAM! I now have a choice between two races that are nearly all flying. I've tried the Ring Challenges I have available, thinking that might help me learn how to fly, but I can't even finish the first one - on Easy. I think I saw the last checkpoint, once. (I couldn't believe it when I actually finished the Skies of Arcadia one, all the way to the last green ring.) Is there a particular character that is easier to fly with? Or at least an important stat? I am not going down to Easy to lose 3 times and skip a race.

I can promise to be the one to beat in the tournament - everyone will beat me! biggrin.png Oh, and I earned my B-class license!

I was think about to go rent it so i can try out, also played with lilly. i mean after its a kinda game like Mario kart, maybe i will find out its pretty well decend.

Tails is like the easiest character to fly with, which shouldn't really be that surprising. I've passed quite a few Ring Challenges on Expert with him. Speaking of licenses, I got my Star Rank one last night after finally being able to unlock you-know-who.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome

But when the game will hit the US PSN Store? (Talking about the PS3, not Vita version).

Ah sorry, missed that. It's on it's way, but I've not had a confirmed date yet from SEGA. Once I know I'll pop back and update you!

---

S0L

---

OKAY. I bought it! Thanks Agasil!

Game size: 1464MB, WHAAAT?

PSV game cards usually come in small sizes similar to the 3DS. I know many games that don't go beyond 2GB.

The game is very friendly, hey dont get me wrong its fun for sure, but its way too much noob friendly at my view. But overall maybe its just not my kinda game, its pretty much bases more of Luck then skills.

I assume you just fire up the game and it should ask you to download the patch. You must have an active internet connection though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can tell sure they very don't want people to abuse the snaking on this game, its fine by me. otherwise i really like it so far, maybe because ima just suck at it for the moment,