Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Can I ask if the eShop ver. for the WiiU has Metal Sonic and Outrun bay included?

If it does it would save me loads of trouble.

Really like your live stream, am really looking for more.

Thanks!

livestream will be later, after about 2-3 hours.

• Thumbs Up 1

That sucks, sorry to hear that, if I could I'd totally come by your house to do it for you.

You probably already know this, but if you save your boost before reaching the finish line, you can use that to get a head start.

Also, where are you using your aditional boost at? there's 2 straight paths without any boost pads, using it on one of those should put you in front of the expert ghost, the only downside is if you're doing this and you accidently mess up somewhere, you'll have to do an extra lap in order to get another super boost start.

Finally got it, what a son of a bitch.

Seems switching controls so the accel and breaks are on R1 and L1 instead of R2 and L2 made it more comfortable to do. The back shoulders can really hurt your fingers after a while.

Wish this game had a feature to download and watch replays of peoples times.

Edited by theGagaman

Can I ask if the eShop ver. for the WiiU has Metal Sonic and Outrun bay included?

If it does it would save me loads of trouble.

Yes, it has both Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay.
  • Thumbs Up 1

The game is very friendly, hey dont get me wrong its fun for sure, but its way too much noob friendly at my view. But overall maybe its just not my kinda game, its pretty much bases more of Luck then skills.

You say the game is noob friendly and mostly luck but then a few hours later you say you suck at it.

So maybe the game really requires skill and is difficult, just sayin'.

You dont have to quote me, i reply saying i was no good at it, there no need to quote.

I'm not making fun of you man, I find the game to be tough too.

Just saw a huge contradiction there.

Finally got it, what a son of a bitch.

Seems switching controls so the accel and breaks are on R1 and L1 instead of R2 and L2 made it more comfortable to do. The back shoulders can really hurt your fingers after a while.

Hey congrats!!

I recall using the R1 and L1 for the first game alot, as I didn't have trigger attachments at the time, do you have those?

Without those trigger attachments the R2 and L2 buttons kinda suck for racing and shooter games.

They're pretty cheap, if you don't have them yet they might be worth a purchase, they sure made my racing time alot more pleasant.

Wish this game had a feature to download and watch replays of peoples times.

Would've been a handy feature.

The game is hard. Sometimes it can be BS with being too kind to the computer but, generally speaking if there were no items that computer is easily beatable on any setting. They kind of well...suck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Danica appeared on the news this morning to promote the game, it was about 3:30 long and actually does a really good job telling people about the game and what it's like... even if the clips are only of Danica...

It goes really really well... and then... then at the end the news anchor decides to more or less lable any game with a gun/explosion/killing people as a lowsy game... urm... thats not going to go down very well.

Danica appeared on the news this morning to promote the game, it was about 3:30 long and actually does a really good job telling people about the game and what it's like... even if the clips are only of Danica...

It goes really really well... and then... then at the end the news anchor decides to more or less lable any game with a gun/explosion/killing people as a lowsy game... urm... thats not going to go down very well.

I don't know whether to be sad that this game's gonna be underrated, or SEGA's just gonna point to this as a reason why they won't advertise anymore.

On the bright side, you know the saying about bad publicity...

On the bright side, you know the saying about bad publicity...

As a matter of fact, I don't :P. Care to enlighten me?

I was kinda hoping the Character Select screen would look better after unlocking all the characters, but as you could see in that review, the screen is still a mess, I mean, at least have all the Sonic characters next to each other, AiAi next to MeeMee, that kinda stuff, and Ralph, Danica and Avatar/Mii should all be in the final row IMO, a bit of a nitpick, but it bothers me a bit.

I got this by accident on Samba Studios I think.

You want to avoid tracks which have huge segments as it's easy to dodge weapon fire on those. Also ones that transform to the degree of burning rangers isn't a good idea due to the catchup thing.

I would try it on Samba studios due to how theres no 'pits' the track is narrow in places and you tend to get a lot of blowfish on that one for some reason.

21 stars away...feels good, man.

That said, I still need to do Grand Prix on higher settings and Ghost time trials. But heck, it just feels good to know I'm so close. The Jet Set Radio stage (the new one) is freaking murder for me, though.

Adding onto the Justice Shot cheevo, I heard that using Gum's all star works wonders. Combine that with the swarm and you should be able to get it easily. Otherwise, you could just set up a second controller, make that character sit still somewhere and pelt him with backwards shots until it pops.