Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Another question for S0L (and my last xD)

But will the All Star moves differ from Land, Air and Water ? Say like Super Sonic all star move for the Flying section, Spin dash All star for the land and on water.....errr Sonic boosting across the water, but will anything like that happen ? and thanks for the replies from other members earlier on the topic biggrin.png.

Edited by Shaddix Bryan

didn't you people get your Classic fix with Generations? i mean come on he's Classic for a reason

please just stick with Modern sonic now, its his "Generation" after all.

I'd rather not have a classic sonic. Well actually I'd rather have classic than modern, but I don't want two.

Didn't S0L already confirm that there will be no Classic versions of characters?

it was a joke from what S0L said about there not being 2 sonics lol

Shadow = Was mistaken for Sonic in SA2/Faker

Metal Sonic = Robotic Sonic Doppleganger

don't worry its not actually confirmation tongue.png

This, but Shadow being a spectator/flagman would still be amazing

Just imagine him screaming "You've got thissss, {insert racer here}!" at the beginning of every race :U

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't S0L already confirm that there will be no Classic versions of characters?

This, but Shadow being a spectator/flagman would still be amazing

Just imagine him screaming "You've got thissss, {insert racer here}!" at the beginning of every race :U

or directly ripping the "YOU GAT DIS SANNNNIC" from Generations... lmao

If we get more than one xbox 360 exlusive character, I would love to see (after Banjo-Kazooie of course), a Fable character, like Jack of Blades or something.

There aren't many villains on this game, so having a Fable villain would be cool. Rare, Lionhead and Sumo are all English companies so why not?

I think you should wait until we know we'll even get one exclusive character.

I have one question!Will the characters be fully voiced with new stuff to say or rehashed again from previous Sonic games?

I think you should wait until we know we'll even get one exclusive character.

If they're discussing that with Msoft now then now is the time to be vocal about it.

If they're discussing that with Msoft now then now is the time to be vocal about it.

Shouldn't the talk of exclusive characters go in the Character thread?

No alternate Sonics?

Sparkster cameo deconfirmed. :(

Nah, just kidding. And hey, this thread really escalated quickly yesterday. It really got out of hand {/anchorman].

SOL, what kind of unlockables are there other than characters and stages?

No alternate Sonics?

Sparkster cameo deconfirmed. sad.png

Nah, just kidding. And hey, this thread really escalated quickly yesterday. It really got out of hand {/anchorman].

SOL, what kind of unlockables are there other than characters and stages?

he can't answer that yet unfortunately, he's only speaking about whats been shown, which is understandable

What I would really like to see, and I also said it at the character roster thread, is Outrun's Flagman as the flagman of this game. Now that it has been told that Nights isn't the flagman anymore...why not use him?

Where was this confirmed?

S0L already said the character list has been locked down. If there are going to be any exclusives at all, the decision has already been made.

Where was this confirmed?

I can't remember exactly where, but I'm sure I've read in some preview of the game that he will not bet the flagman this time, that SUMO has "other plans" for him. Didn't explicitely tease him as a playable character either. Maybe someone else remembers where exactly it was posted

I can't remember exactly where, but I'm sure I've read in some preview of the game that he will not bet the flagman this time, that SUMO has "other plans" for him. Didn't explicitely tease him as a playable character either. Maybe someone else remembers where exactly it was posted

TSSZ http://www.tssznews.com/2012/04/30/source-reveals-additional-asr-transformed-details/

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

Thanks. Then as far as I'm concerned, it's unconfirmed, like Solofiveo above says.

didn't you people get your Classic fix with Generations? i mean come on he's Classic for a reason

please just stick with Modern sonic now, its his "Generation" after all.

THANK YOU! Someone finally said it.

So, nothing new has been revealed yet? Yeah, I'll just wait until E3 then...

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 2

THANK YOU! Someone finally said it.

So, nothing new has been revealed yet? Yeah, I'll just wait until E3 then...

shut up haters, his car is a blue Koenigsegg Super Car, why would Sonic drive anything less than sheer mechanical Perfection?

Koenigsegg-CCX-Supercar-Weekend-2009-1.jpeg

Fuck Yeah.

Sonic's driving in his pimpin' transforming car, like a boss...people are just upset about him driving a car because they're jealous of the sexy beast he owns tongue.png

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 5