Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Try attempting the other cups on Expert Difficulty first, did you finish world tour?

I haven't 100% gotten everything on world tour but i've beaten all the missions before the 200 star gate on at least medium some expert and some hard depending on what you mean by finishing world tour.

Then it should unlock when you go through the cups in order...

Hmm allright well I did a google search and someone else had the same problem actually they even beat all the cups on expert and it didn't unlock but I can try at least then.

http://www.chaptercheats.com/qna/wii-u/105230/Sonic-And-AllStars-Racing-Transformed-Answers.htm?qid=31055

Soniko what console do you play? However it really shouldn't be any different I imagine.

Edited by Lange

Xbox 360, it sounds like an in-game unlock fault, it's quite common with achievements but in-game content becomes a problem, Skyrim had this problem with mission order, sometimes the game wouldn't let you progress the main story because the NPC who gave you the mission details was glitched and kept repeating his line rather than letting you advance, it had to be patched by Bethesda.

I'd suggest creating a new profile and attempting the grand prix's again and seeing if it unlocks, if not it's a problem with your game, or network.

I have a question anyone else have trouble unlocking the last mirror cup in grand prix? I have gold colored trophies on each one to that point(im not sure what the exactly mean) and the damn thing just still wont unlock. Any advice I need to beat the cup to get eggman thanks.

I know what you have to do for that↑.you have to beat all the cups on c class. ok

I know what you have to do for that↑.you have to beat all the cups on c class. ok

I beat them all on Expert and they unlocked fine...

I beat them all on Expert and they unlocked fine...

Hmm so maybe I have to beat every cup on expert to unlock the last mirror one?

While I wont say the game is completly hard I will admit It has some of the cheapest AI bots I have ever seen. *Mostly on expert*

Yep, the S Rank A.I. is more of a pain in this game than 150cc A.I. in Mario Kart games. 

And I don't know why, but Ralph's A.I. specifically is as pesky as Funky Kong or Metal Mario, just won't leave you alone.

It's Disney's way of making you remember about his Movie coming out in the UK 

"HEY REMEMBER ME? I'M IN A MOVIE ABOUT VIDEOGAMES!"

• Thumbs Up 2

I never ever had a problem with Ralph. Danica on the other hand, is pretty annoying sometimes, she's very talky. But I always laugh when she says: "okay!", because it sounds exactly like Monica from Friends lol

Strangely enough... I barely see Danica in races, I mean I hear her All-Star theme all the time but that's it, she's normally trailing behind the rest of us and Ralph tends to be top dog with Mee Mee (whom I often mistake for Ai Ai and rage at him xD ) 

I just figured out something (maybe I was slow to find out)...

You know AGES right? Spell AGES backwards and you'll get...

Edited by Merry Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just figured out something (maybe I was slow to find out)...

You know AGES right? Spell AGES backwards and you'll get...

The name comes from the Mega Drive commercial.

"To be this good takes AGES" <-- The phrase is actually both in the first racer and Transformed.

AGES is a popular name for SEGA, so it wasn't really a surprise to me. Surprised my younger sibling though.

• Thumbs Up 2

I feel like an idiot now. XD

But yep, as I said I just noticed. I always wondered what they meant by AGES as I saw this in the first game and Transformed. It just never clicked until now.

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

SEGA AGES is also a series of remastered rereleases for Saturn and PS2, though again that name probably came from the Mega Drive commercial. And I'm sure internally at SEGA, they knew pretty early on that SEGA was AGES backwards. It was probably Yu Suzuki while bored in a meeting, looking at a reflection of SEGA in a mirror.

Alex Kidd always seems to slam himself into walls/corners and just stay there.

ALL. THE. TIME.

Dunno if this is limited to the Wii U version or not.

...though I'm not complaining at weaker competition. :V

ALL. THE. TIME.

It's a glitch. I have both the Wii U version and the 360 and it only happens on the Wii U version. His console mod doesn't unlock either...

Hey everyone did you know that you can see big the cat. in seeside hill if you have on where it shows the level you can see him.

ALL. THE. TIME.

Not on my PS3 copy; he's been doing just as good as the other AI, if not better. I also have his Console Mod though. I haven't been having any problems with him.

It is a glitch limited to the Wii U version and is basically a meme now.

And Sumo still hasn't fixed it. I bet you we won't be seeing fixes. :/

Well I finally beat Chilly Castle's expert ghost :D Got up and did my butt shakin' victory dance

• Thumbs Up 1

It is a glitch limited to the Wii U version and is basically a meme now.

And Sumo still hasn't fixed it. I bet you we won't be seeing fixes. :/

'Still' as in the copious amount of time they've had since Christmas, or just the 3 days they've had since New Year's?  Give them some time, for heaven's sake.  The character hasn't even been officially available for two weeks yet!  

Besides, remember how long it took Nintendo to pass that last patch they got before Thanksgiving; even if Sumo had whisked a fix straight out, we'd probably still have a couple of weeks to wait.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know.. I do have one of the developers on my friends list on Reddit. I wonder if I should go PM him and ask him if there will be any updates.

Edit: @Solly - Some of these issues have been known Day 1, and they're Wii U exclusive. Wouldn't hurt to ask if something like Rumble being added in the future.

Edited by Autosaver