Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I should imagine the game will be recieving updates. Just because they've been quiet for a while doesn't really mean anything. They were still at least considering DLC, and the PC version of the game is still being worked on.

Nothing to get riled about.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 3

It'll happen, they fixed the major issues in no time at all (we can blame NoA for the delay of release). I honestly don't care about Alex Kidd, though. I'm a Ralph guy. SANIC, Gum, Joe Musashi, and Eggman are favs too.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome

Alex Kidd is actually one of my mains, and it still pisses me off how his mod didn't unlock for me, even though I now have all of the mods for every other character ;3;

Not sure what the going rates are for ASRT these days... but The PS360 version & the Vita version are all under £20 at Shop2 right now. Yes they include the bonus/limited edition content.

Not sure what the going rates are for ASRT these days... but The PS360 version & the Vita version are all under £20 at Shop2 right now. Yes they include the bonus/limited edition content.

Sumo wants everybody to buy the game, so they can release DLC safely /lolno?

Edited by Jango

The game has been under £20 for a while now at a few places. It's not selling too well judging by the UK chart. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Wii U version is doing pretty well in the Wii U charts.

Also, I've seen both the Wii U and 360 versions sold out in a few shops in my local area, so it's hard to say really.

Also, I've seen both the Wii U and 360 versions sold out in a few shops in my local area, so it's hard to say really.

That doesn't necessarily mean they were sent much stock in the first place. It would be nice to see official numbers, though. It would also be nice for SEGA to advertise.

Hit 165 stars! Ages is amazing! Really, I think (aside from Ryo being cut) I prefer the ASRT roster to the ASR roster.

I wish Puddin and the second monkey were eliminated and replaced with one of the older cast members. I'd rather have Bonanza Bros, Ryo, a Yakuza character, the karate fighting guy, etc instead.

That doesn't necessarily mean they were sent much stock in the first place. It would be nice to see official numbers, though. It would also be nice for SEGA to advertise.

Bear in mind that the Wii U version doesn't really have much competition yet. But it was outselling Zombi-U for at least a week in the UK, that that's a pack-in title. So that was nice to see.

Shadz, when do SEGA do their annual reports? Shouldn't it be fairly soon within the next month or two?

I wish Puddin and the second monkey were eliminated and replaced with one of the older cast members. I'd rather have Bonanza Bros, Ryo, a Yakuza character, the karate fighting guy, etc instead.

Yeah, everyone else I like besides pudding so I wish they had used someone else or atleast kept billy in.

Obviously the Wii U version is going to sell well no matter what, I'm more interested in how the other versions do. Don't the first reports usually come in February and then continue.

Oh yeah I don't know if this was ever mentioned, but ummm why do I need gold membership to use the leaderboards, online multiplayer is understandable, but the friggin leaderboards I can access them in other online multiplayer games fine, need for speed hot pursuit 2010, need for speedmost wanted 2011, and even sonic and sega all stars racing.

To be fair, the reason the Wii U version is doing well is because of the Wii U's small number of titles to begin with, that and most retailers are bundling Mario U and Sonic U together as a package deal with the console.

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's a glitch. I have both the Wii U version and the 360 and it only happens on the Wii U version. His console mod doesn't unlock either...

...well then.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Also, hit 180 stars, yay! Just need to get my egmin on the Wee Wuu.

So the Alex Kidd thing is a glitch? Me and my sister were laughing our butts off since he always came in last. Thought it was a coincidence.

Hi SOL happy new years to you and i want to ask you something. if the 3ds version of sonic is not out yet then why does it have a 5 star rating on nintendo 3ds eshop.

Everyone's talkin' about the Alex Kidd glitch but I haven't actually seen it, since unlocking him a CPU has never used him, only me or one of my friends..

However, it did happen to Metal Sonic on a couple of races, on the Monkey Ball track, Metal Sonic would always drive backwards at a corner right at the beginning for a whole race. Probably just a random glitch though.

So the Alex Kidd thing is a glitch? Me and my sister were laughing our butts off since he always came in last. Thought it was a coincidence.

No, Sumo purposely programmed a crappy AI to get stuck.

Just kidding. But yeah, pretty nice that Sumo managed to respond. :)

Actually I think in some occasions they DO purposely make the AI stuck. Temple Trouble a great example of this. I was 5th-last place several times during the 2nd lap, and I always see a racer get stuck just before the end of the 2nd lap. It also happens during Battle Race when I always plan to stay behind the racers.

And it was funny because during a Battle Race, I was thinking Ralph purposely got stuck there so he can hit me from behind. Ralph did have ice after all. He became unstuck once I overtook him as well. D=

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

Not only did a lot of the chaps have an extended Christmas break (especially as we had a lot of people with lots of holiday they had left over) we've also had to move out of our main office whilst it gets redecorated! 

Just a lick of paint or are you having a new mural painted on the wall?

I ran into the Alex Kidd thing yesterday for the first time.  I've got enough characters available that he doesn't seem to get tapped very often.  At least that's one I don't have to worry about outrunning me when I'm running a 5-bar-for-speed character on stage three boost.  (Okay, Sonic may be able to pass me then, but Ralph AND MeeMee?!ohmy.png )