Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I ran into the Alex Kidd thing yesterday for the first time.  I've got enough characters available that he doesn't seem to get tapped very often.  At least that's one I don't have to worry about outrunning me when I'm running a 5-bar-for-speed character on stage three boost.  (Okay, Sonic may be able to pass me then, but Ralph AND MeeMee?!ohmy.png )

Dude

I get passed using a Super Speed mod while max speed.

The computer cheats like mad because, they're awful otherwise. Ralph does have good boost and speed, so I find that acceptable, but there's no way in hell MeeMee can pass a fast character on a straightaway, her highest speed boost doesn't put her anywhere near the fastest racers.

Edited by King Of Awesome

Posting it here because it's related.

Meccano are making some toys based off ASRT. A Sky Sanctuary play-set, a possible Dragon Canyon playset, and a 3-in-1 vehicle. My guess is that you can build it into either the cat/jet/boat.

Also, NKOK are bringing out some new ASRT toys. Die cast metal toys, pull back toys and remote control cars.

Read more here.

NKOK...what an unfortunate name.

Wonder how long it'll be until the rumoured PC exclusive characters are revealed, but only because I want to find out if they're coming console side as well.

I want to race around in a Mini :(

Hey everyone. it would be awesome if hasbro made sonic and all stars racing transformed toys. because hasbro makes transformers.

NKOK...what an unfortunate name.

Wonder how long it'll be until the rumoured PC exclusive characters are revealed, but only because I want to find out if they're coming console side as well.

I want to race around in a Mini sad.png

If they're PC exclusive, they won't be coming out for consoles.

Hey everyone. it would be awesome if hasbro made sonic and all stars racing transformed toys. because hasbro makes transformers.

As far as I know, All Stars Racing Transformed has nothing to do with Transformers.

Edited by Frogging101

If they're PC exclusive, they won't be coming out for consoles.

If you're a console gamer they're kind of irrelevant anyway, as on there own they pretty... Questionable choices.

INFECTED

Edited by FourCartridge

^The two non-Valve characters are kind of irrelevant to PC gamers too, considering they aren't even characters. :V

S0L mentioned that they were given an extra budget to put them in the PC version and that "they shall remain exclusive to the PC version."

• Thumbs Up 1

greetings to me that i just find out (despite having the game since day one) that In Race of Ages I can decide to take the flying route or the boating one if I'm first by following one of the olograms -.-

As far as I know, All Stars Racing Transformed has nothing to do with Transformers.

No shit, He's clearly talking about them from a figure perspective, since they make Transformer toys, TRANSFORMING TOYS would mean they'd be ideal to make quality products based on this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought the Transformers toys are actually made by Takara Tomy, or does Hasbro make them now too, rather than just importing them? Wait, why the hell am I even talking about this.

Thank you Black☆rock shooter. that's what i was trying to say. because hasbro makes transformers toys. and they transform in to car and robot mode. now if they made sonic and all stars racing transformed toys. they would transform in to car. boat. and plane. and i wish SOL would make city escape as DLC.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's starting to get kinda hard for me to find people to play online with, not sure if it's me or something else. Online races themselves are starting to get kinda easy for me, which I guess is a good thing, but it gets kinda boring when I'm like 20 seconds in front of everyone, but normally I don't see people above maybe 1100 points. Still some fun stuff though. :P

I've never had much luck online.  I've managed to catch a race (3 1/2 races actually, with 1-3 other people before I got dropped halfway through one and couldn't reconnect) exactly once, and an arena match exactly once.  So yeah, my points are low, but the people I was playing against were mostly much higher than I was.  The problem is that most times I'm either sitting in the lobby alone, or I get an error message and don't make it that far.

Is it known if the Steam version corresponds to the Limited Editions?

S0L mentioned the PC version should also have Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay so I'm guessing if there's no Limited Edition it'll just have the content by default like the Wii U version. 

No shit, He's clearly talking about them from a figure perspective, since they make Transformer toys, TRANSFORMING TOYS would mean they'd be ideal to make quality products based on this game.

Ohh, that make sense. I was just confused about why their making Transformers was relevant. My apologies, it wasn't clear to me at the time tongue.png

That sounds like a pretty cool idea actually. Transforming ASRT car toys...

Edited by Frogging101

So is the house of the dead & the team sonic achievement need to be me and 3 other other players or is it 4? I'm 4 achievements away from completing the game, so info will be good :)

Mmmm that's weird that the achievements didn't unlock then. I'm honestly tired of achievements glitching out on me.

Mmmm that's weird that the achievements didn't unlock then. I'm honestly tired of achievements glitching out on me.

Did you do it in a World Tour event?

Edited by Seraphinprincess

I got House of the Dead by cheating on a World Tour race (I got so tired of losing the Hard race at the last minute I decided that if they were going to cheat, I'd cheat too.)  The idea was to activate the 3 Wiimotes, and then just leave the characters to sit, thereby reducing the competition number to something I could hopefully beat.  To my great confusion, the AI racers basically disappeared after the 1st lap, leaving me to run the rest of the race by myself.  I then discovered that I still had to actually finish the race with each of the Wiimote racers - who got lapped by not only the AI racers but Player 1 as well.  As each character finished the race I was informed that I had unlocked a sticker, which turned out to be House of the Dead - which I had tried previously to unlock in Custom game against my brother and nieces and failed.

So, House of the Dead can be gotten by you + three controllers.  Team Sonic I assume needs three other players, but I don't know anyone else who can play well enough to win. (To be fair, I don't think I can win with a Wiimote either, the controls are rather awkward.)